Trump calls Megyn Kelly a "bimbo"...again

I keep hoping for Trump's collapse. He is the same racist bloviating at Sanders. He will eventually say something and millions of embarrassed conservatives will quietly pipe down for a week and be for someone else again.

But there will be an addition to the national discourse about immigration. That won't go away

I keep hoping for Trump's collapse. He is the same racist bloviating at Sanders. He will eventually say something and millions of embarrassed conservatives will quietly pipe down for a week and be for someone else again.

But there will be an addition to the national discourse about immigration. That won't go away

Post what trump ever said that is "racist".

He sounds like an immature bully that has difficulty controlling emotional outburst.

PERFECT qualifications for dealing with world leaders. Can anyone spell WWIII,IV,V?
That is exactly what Trump will bring, war. Why do you want that?

With Trumps version of tact, I foresee being at war with Canada by 2018, if not sooner
He has already announced his plan and intention to insert troops into Iraq and Syria to protected oil wells which he claims he will take back from ISIS. Unless congress changes the current law that allows him to do so he will have authority to do it.

No she doesn't. She's a right wing talking head with the IQ of a tree stump. Why wasn't she asking the other candidates the same thing she asked Trump? She had an obvious agenda, so obvious it was pointed out right there on stage by Trump himself.

Even Mark Levin said so:

Mark Levin Goes Off on Fox, Megyn Kelly over Debate: They Had ‘Ratings Agenda’

So when did you finish law school?

trying to change the subject...

Since you think she has a low IQ, I expect you are a graduate from a law school. Go ahead and answer the question, if you can.

No she doesn't. She's a right wing talking head with the IQ of a tree stump. Why wasn't she asking the other candidates the same thing she asked Trump? She had an obvious agenda, so obvious it was pointed out right there on stage by Trump himself.

Even Mark Levin said so:

Mark Levin Goes Off on Fox, Megyn Kelly over Debate: They Had ‘Ratings Agenda’

So when did you finish law school?

trying to change the subject...

Since you think she has a low IQ, I expect you are a graduate from a law school. Go ahead and answer the question, if you can.

I don't see where I said anything about her IQ..can you point that out?

Donald Trump's new Twitter tirade against Megyn Kelly - CNNPolitics.com

I guess the GOP is very proud of their prospective nominee. He writes a new definition for "crass" and "classless."

She will ignore the Bloviator once again and he will continue show just how ignorant a "very rich" egomaniac is.
The Left has been calling the Fox girls bimbos for decades. I would think they would agree with Trump.

"girls"?

"GIRLS"???

Way to show your respect for wimmin.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
CNN needs to shunned. they are WORSE than the National Enquire and certainly no Friend to any Republican

screw them. hit them were it hurts. in their wallets

I find that hilarious.

the left find CNN to far right.

the right finds CNN to far left...

to

two

too

Youuuuuu decide.

More worried about grammar than the message?

I left school about 50 years ago.

If you want to teach, find a willing student.

I guess the GOP is very proud of their prospective nominee. He writes a new definition for "crass" and "classless."

She will ignore the Bloviator once again and he will continue show just how ignorant a "very rich" egomaniac is.
He must be terrified of her.

Exactly true.

He hides his fear, ignorance of issues and insecurity behind name calling, interrupting, changing the subject and just his general bloviating.

How long before he sues her?

And, wait till he finds out he can't sue leaders of other countries. He'll be declaring war on just about everybody.

He must be terrified of her.

Exactly true.

He hides his fear, ignorance of issues and insecurity behind name calling, interrupting, changing the subject and just his general bloviating.

How long before he sues her?

And, wait till he finds out he can't sue leaders of other countries. He'll be declaring war on just about everybody.
His entire life shows how he fears women in general. Guy can't keep a steady relationship, trash talks women, etc. He's like USMB's own wherearemykeyspubes

CNN needs to shunned. they are WORSE than the National Enquire and certainly no Friend to any Republican

screw them. hit them were it hurts. in their wallets
I haven't watched CNN, or MSNBC, ABC, NBC, Headline News, CNBC, or any of the other prog websites for DECADES. They're not even in my channel lineup because I have programmed them out.

But let's see... here's an interesting little tidbit about all those prog stations...

The INSIDE TRACK to the Liberal Media….
How's this for having the "inside track"?
YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS RIGGED AND YOU COULDN'T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT,
THIS MIGHT SOLVE THE PUZZLE.
GetFileAttachment

ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.

GetFileAttachment
GetFileAttachment

CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

GetFileAttachment

ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney

GetFileAttachment
GetFileAttachment

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary

GetFileAttachment
GetFileAttachment

ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood

GetFileAttachment
GetFileAttachment

CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

And now you know why it is no surprise the media is in Obama's pocket. Think there might be a little bias in the news? This may also explain the cover up of Benghazi, etc.,

Isn't it interesting that every place you look in Obama's administration people fill positions because of who they know, not what they know or how competent they are ---- and you wonder why our country has so many problems.

Forum List

Back