Trump calls Adam Schiff "Adam Schitt" on Twitter

Trumpism will forever be known and remembered as trivial crude vile petty juvenile buffoonery. A cult of sad sick deplorable and despicable losers led by a deplorable despicable perverted boy child who never grew to manhood.
Just think, his tweets can be seen by people all over the world. Imagine what kind of image it is for this country. Hopefully they will know that most of us are embarrassed and appalled by this crude 2 year old in the WH.
The entire world needs to know that democrats are the enemy of all Americans. The country is at war with itself. So far just a cold war. The entire world needs to know this.

Trumpism will forever be known and remembered as trivial crude vile petty juvenile buffoonery. A cult of sad sick deplorable and despicable losers led by a deplorable despicable perverted boy child who never grew to manhood.
Just think, his tweets can be seen by people all over the world. Imagine what kind of image it is for this country. Hopefully they will know that most of us are embarrassed and appalled by this crude 2 year old in the WH.

Ahh here we go...the appeal to the foreign haters of Trump. Who cant vote. The problem you democrats have is that most of your support lies overseas.

This is the first time he's actually said "shit," I think. I'm overwhelmed with his Presidential bearing. LOL

This guy is pure class.

What a manchild.
Lol
Says an obama supporter
Says a trump cultist....
obama-gun-photo-parody.jpg

This is the first time he's actually said "shit," I think. I'm overwhelmed with his Presidential bearing. LOL
LOL

Says someone who drinks the Kool-Aid out of Hildabeasts colostomy bag

One day after Sarah Sanders told CNN reporters to act “like adults”, the president of the united states said this about the new House Intelligence Committee chair:

“So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!”

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
That's about as "adult as tiny trump can manage.

LOL

Says someone who drinks the Kool-Aid out of Hildabeasts colostomy bag
What do you want to bet when he is called out on presenting a poor role model for the children, he'll say it was a typo?

Trumpleshitskin Is an idiot. But entertaining!

This guy is pure class.

What a manchild.
Lol
Says an obama supporter
Says a trump cultist....

Its not a cult we just hate the left, like I said before I would rather vote for an Illegal Mexican then a libtard

Of course it's a cult. I could write all of your posts for you. Any 13 year old could. Just follow the cult ground rules...

Shitt for brains you don't have my IQ to even attempt it.

Forum List

Back