Adam Schiff Gets John Durham to Admit Russia Helped Trump

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

Republicans thought John Durham would score points on Adam Schiff during a Judiciary hearing on Wednesday. It ended up going the other way.

Thank you Adam Schiff. It took some effort - but Durham finally admitted that Russia helped Trump. That was thoroughly proven in the Mueller Report. What do you think?

Why, because he's smarter than most NaziCons?
i have known about him long before you even heard of the guy lakota...i lived about 20 miles from his area in cal when he was just a member of the california senate...but eat up his bullshit....im sure you dont give a fuck if he is a slimy basturd....but then if he was a republican you would agree with me....

Republicans thought John Durham would score points on Adam Schiff during a Judiciary hearing on Wednesday. It ended up going the other way.

Thank you Adam Schiff. It took some effort - but Durham finally admitted that Russia helped Trump. That was thoroughly proven in the Mueller Report. What do you think?

Russia was awful!!!

Releasing the truth about the DNC's and Hillary's corruption to help Trump.

Just terrible.

Don't they know that the DNC's and Hillary's corruption must never be exposed.

The DNC's and Hillary's corruption must always remain hidden.

Thread title is a LIE shocker there. Russia did not help Trump, turns out it was a ruse they had no dirt on Hillary.

The big question is why did Russia help Trump win the election??

Obviously they gained mightily from the Trump presidency because Trump canceled sanctions, weakened NATO, and let Russia do whatever they wanted.

Trump enabled and emboldened Russia and the Ukraine war is a direct result of Trump's actions.

Republicans are traitors who love Russia because Trump loves Russia.

russia love.jpg

The big question is why did Russia help Trump win the election??

Obviously they gained mightily from the Trump presidency because Trump canceled sanctions, weakened NATO, and let Russia do whatever they wanted.

Trump enabled and emboldened Russia and the Ukraine war is a direct result of Trump's actions.

Republicans are traitors who love Russia because Trump loves Russia.

View attachment 797366
which one of those guys is you banker?....the guy on the left would be my guess....

Forum List

Back