Trump calls Adam Schiff "Adam Schitt" on Twitter

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
One day after Sarah Sanders told CNN reporters to act “like adults”, the president of the united states said this about the new House Intelligence Committee chair:

“So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!”

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Last edited:
One day after Sarah Sanders told me and then reporters to act “like adults”, the president of the united states said this:

“So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!”

Remember, the dotard's brain never matured because his daddy's money was enough that it never needed to.

One day after Sarah Sanders told me and then reporters to act “like adults”, the president of the united states said this:

So he lost your vote in 2020?

How can anyone not agree with Trump's assessment of that bug-eyed freak?

Maximum applause.

One day after Sarah Sanders told CNN reporters to act “like adults”, the president of the united states said this:

The first child president will do what a child does...

One day after Sarah Sanders told CNN reporters to act “like adults”, the president of the united states said this about the new House Intelligence Committee chair:

You despise Trump but worship a man who imprisoned tens of thousands of American citizens because of their race?

You progtards hang on Trump's every word. :itsok:
^ thought Ted Cruz's dad played a role in killing JFK

^ is a liar.
Nah, he's right. You believed it.

Its a gift I bother to even acknowledge your post. You may go now I give you permission.
I'm honored. But that other poster is correct...you pretty much broadcast and believe any ridiculous thing Trump says...or that any wingnut bloggers says...

Forum List

Back