Trump Blasts Pence For Not Overturning The Election

---The Evidence Is So Damning---

Your brain is a vegetable. No kidding. Trump asked Raffensberger to get him 11,780 votes. Not find some that were lost. Invent 11,780 votes. That would have been voter fraud to try overturn an election. Trump failed.

You Lie!

That is just three of the Fact Checked links that show you are a liar. I could refute more, but it should be obvious by now that you are just another MAGA Liar.
The leftist news sources. Their lies are the reason gullible Americans got fooled into thinking Biden was a better option than Trump. Now we’re on the cusp of war, due to Biden’s weakness and his empowering Putin…..we have millions of illegals swarming in…..inflation is at a 40-year-high…..and the worst is yet to come.

The leftist news sources. Their lies are the reason gullible Americans got fooled into thinking Biden was a better option than Trump. Now we’re on the cusp of war, due to Biden’s weakness and his empowering Putin…..we have millions of illegals swarming in…..inflation is at a 40-year-high…..and the worst is yet to come.
Facts are Facts...yo don't like it move to Moscow. Putin will welcome you with a glass of radioactive drink.

Your brain is a vegetable. No kidding. Trump asked Raffensberger to get him 11,780 votes. Not find some that were lost. Invent 11,780 votes. That would have been voter fraud to try overturn an election. Trump failed.
Georgia needs to indict the POS.

Facts are Facts...yo don't like it move to Moscow. Putin will welcome you with a glass of radioactive drink.
Another nothing retort because you can’t argue the facts. All you obnoxious leftists have are meaningless responses.

Georgia is a red state. Obviously the only way Biden won was voter fraud. Trump was only asking Georgia's Secretary of State to right a wrong.

Biden's weakness? Don't make me puke. Trump idolizes that murdering thug, Biden doesn't. If Trump could, he'd give him the keys to the WH. Trump is a cowardly pos.

Georgia is a red state. Obviously the only way Biden won was voter fraud. Trump was only asking Georgia's Secretary of State to right a wrong.
Damn, a more pitiful argument you won't find. Do you know how many minorities live in Georgia, and Atlanta? I do. I lived there.

Another nothing retort because you can’t argue the facts. All you obnoxious leftists have are meaningless responses.
HUh? JimH52 presents facts, and you fail to produce any countering facts, but his are wrong? :laughing0301: Do you have any idea what an idiot that makes of you?

Georgia needs to indict the POS.
I think they will. I mean, it's slam dunk evidence for everyone to see. I'm like, what's not to indict about that? What he did was 180 degrees opposite of what any candidate should have done. He literally, out in the open, tried to hijack this legal election, away from the majority of voters. The brazen disregard for the law and the process should blow anyone's mind. We are at an inflection point. To not prosecute, tells the country that elections and the law have zero meaning. It opens the flood gates for corruption, the likes of which, our imaginations aren't good enough to comprehend.

Look at what is going on right now with the cultists 440 voter suppression bills. They are doing everything imaginable to try and tear this country down, over a legal election they lost.

Damn, a more pitiful argument you won't find. Do you know how many minorities live in Georgia, and Atlanta? I do. I lived there.
Too many live there. Hopefully the new law designed to stop voter fraud works there.

Too many live there. Hopefully the new law designed to stop voter fraud works there.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Wow, you just admitted the reasons for the new voter suppression laws were racially motivated. Too many blacks, so let's invent some some non-existent voter fraud laws to keep minorities from voting.

Tell us, are there too many whites living there? What constitutes too many? Do all races have just as much of a right to live there as another race?

Also, "stop voter fraud?" In order for us to not call you out as a liar, please produce all this "voter fraud" you are talking about?

Wanting to stop voter fraud is treasonous??
60+ court cases found nothing. Just because you and the liar, trump say it...does not make it true. trump has damaged this country as much as anyone or anything since the Civil War. He seems to be intent on taking the country down with his lies.

Forum List

Back