Trump Blasts Pence For Not Overturning The Election

Because Pence ignored the voter fraud.
Get over it. Good grief, the world is seeing the greatest aggression in Europe by a modern day HItler and you are still whining about 2020 voter fraud lies. GET OVER IT!

Why would he do that? To what end? Where's the gain, for the country as a whole? r.
If you don't know how superior Trump is to bidim... and how superior fair elections are to unfair

I have nothing to say...

looks totally hopeless

Get over it. Good grief, the world is seeing the greatest aggression in Europe by a modern day HItler and you are still whining about 2020 voter fraud lies. GET OVER IT!
a Hitler at home is worse than one overseas

gee... youd think that would go w/o saying...

I am firmly a person of the Right. I defend Pence because I believe he did the right thing, meaning the legal and responsible thing.

Know this: I voted for Trump in 2016, and again in 2020, and if he is the GOP nominee I will vote for him in 2024. Maybe the 2020 election was stolen, but to date NOTHING has been proved. And in any case, Ier.
this is all I've read of your post so far... no evidence?

Read the book called Rigged by Hemingway

then tell me there is no eviden

There is no evidence that most "courts" will view, that is all.

And some places are now beginning to look @ the evidence... God knows why everything has to move at a freaking snail's pace but... that's the messed up world we live in

+

And some places are now beginning to look @ the evidence... God knows why everything has to move at a freaking snail's pace but... that's the messed up world we live in

+

Do you understand the difference between 'evidence' and 'proof'? Do you believe that in 2024 when the democrats lose the presidential election that it will be perfectly okay for the democrats to gen up a truckload of evidence so that Kamala Harris all by herself can overturn the election results? Even though NOTHING has been proved, and no judge anywhere has ruled that the democrat nominee in 2024 is the winner? Do you think Harris should have the power to do that?

+

There is nothing in the Constitution or in any federal law that gives the VP the power to do as you suggest. If you read the entire post #170 it spells it out fairly plainly. You can't just throw out the results of the election because you think the election was rigged. You have to prove it, which so far has not been done, anywhere.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Because Pence ignored the voter fraud.
vAzY74L.jpg

Its not the VP's job to look at fraud.
Its the responsibility of the election certification board of each state.

wow... use a photo of vp that is likely 30 yrs old

sheez...

Liar, thy name is Democrat

or Dimcrap, whichever..

+

Pence is a traitor
that's my thought

and that loser has the stupidity

to consider running for president?

clueless...

but you know... I always have said... Nothing worse than a "former Catholic"

what a wimp... ditched the Catholic Church over a ....

female

Forum List

Back