Trump: Biden ‘Should Respond’ To Tara Reade’s Sexual Assault Allegation

Biden says it never happened. Trump says his sexual assaults never happened - and apparently his supporters believe him. Evangelicals must really believe him.

Go Joe!

I asked you for tangible proof! lol

Go low!

‘Trump has faced upward of 60 allegations of sexual assault and misconduct. He also was infamously caught on tape bragging about how he could “grab” women “by the pussy.’ ibid

Trump is in no position to comment concerning anyone else.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Biden says it never happened. Trump says his sexual assaults never happened - and apparently his supporters believe him. Evangelicals must really believe him.

Go Joe!
Kavanaugh says it never happened.

If that’s enough for Republicans, then it’s enough for Democrats.

Conservatives can’t have it both ways.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I disagree that Biden is that weak. Look at the polls. And the thing to remember, if Republicans go after him on the alleged sexual assault...well, their candidate is pretty weak there as well. I don't see him being forced out.
Biden is gaffe prone & seems confused at times anymore; I won't pile on anymore than that in this reply...

here is the issue; the women making statements about Biden are far more credible than anything ever levied against Justice Kavanaugh or even President Trump

Trump's base is rock solid & he has done a lot that makes him attractive to middle and "swing" voters. And the Biden campaign is a train wreck.

There is certainly an effort afoot within the Democrat Party to boot Joe; will it happen?

I've got it at even money right now
There is no democratic effort to boot Biden. That is a RWM creation that you guys are going to repeat to each other over and over.

Go Joe!
Kavanaugh says it never happened.

If that’s enough for Republicans, then it’s enough for Democrats.

Conservatives can’t have it both ways.
Exactly.

First, it doesn't look good when they have to drag you to the press conference. Second, if Biden says he doesn't know anything, who can really argue? Third, maybe Democrats are orchestrating this whole thing. If they are successful in ditching Biden, their biggest problem will be to figure out how to sidestep Sanders. AGAIN.
There will be no ditching Biden. You guys really need to stop reading right wing garbage. Bernie was not sidestepped. He got beat.
Stay strong, Joe! The debates with Trump should be on Pay Per View.

Joe will explain why America sucks and needs to be brought low
Biden will destroy trump in debates. Debates are not about who can call someone the most names, it is about who cab provide the answers to the American people on policy. trump dies right there because of that. His foreign policy has stunk, America is hated, we are being played by dictators and domestically because of this president people are dying because of this president who did not have to. He is up against one of the people who created the economy he's been bragging about. The thing here with you idiots is that no matter how Biden shreds trump, you guys will discount any story that tells the truth about trumps ass whipping as fake news.

Last edited:
First, it doesn't look good when they have to drag you to the press conference. Second, if Biden says he doesn't know anything, who can really argue? Third, maybe Democrats are orchestrating this whole thing. If they are successful in ditching Biden, their biggest problem will be to figure out how to sidestep Sanders. AGAIN.
There will be no ditching Biden. You guys really need to stop reading right wing garbage. Bernie was not sidestepped. He got beat.

Biden will destroy trump in debates. Debates are about who can call someone the most names, it is about who cab provide the answers to the American people on policy. trump dies right there because of that. His foreign policy has stunk, America is hated, we are being played by dictators and domestically because of this president people are dying because of this president who did not have to. He is up against one of the people who created the economy he's been bragging about. The thing here with you idiots is that no matter how Biden shreds trump, you guys will discount any story that tells the truth about trumps ass whipping as fake news.

Biden belongs in a home, but PLEASE, PLEASE I hope the ChiComs and Soros go with him as their candidate

Trump has AT LEAST 19 women who say he has assaulted or raped them. That is a fact and I am not going to post a link to things everybody knows is true. His first wife said he raped her and trumps lawyer defended trump saying that you can't rape your wife. So it's pretty clear and you trump lovers do not want to go down this road.

Biden will destroy trump in debates. Debates are about who can call someone the most names, it is about who cab provide the answers to the American people on policy. trump dies right there because of that. His foreign policy has stunk, America is hated, we are being played by dictators and domestically because of this president people are dying because of this president who did not have to. He is up against one of the people who created the economy he's been bragging about. The thing here with you idiots is that no matter how Biden shreds trump, you guys will discount any story that tells the truth about trumps ass whipping as fake news.

Biden belongs in a home, but PLEASE, PLEASE I hope the ChiComs and Soros go with him as their candidate
You will continue repeating this right wing lie, but trump is insane and we see evidence of his insanity daily. Biden is the nominee and trump is about to get destroyed.

‘Trump has faced upward of 60 allegations of sexual assault and misconduct. He also was infamously caught on tape bragging about how he could “grab” women “by the pussy.’ ibid

Trump is in no position to comment concerning anyone else.
You plan to vote for a sexual predator to remove a sexual predator. Do you think this is logical?

There is no democratic effort to boot Biden
keep telling yourself that

everyone on my side, and I mean everyone, wants Biden to be the nominee

he is no longer in complete control of hi mental facilities & his record is weak

he will get crushed in the election if he runs and he may hurt the Dems down ballot

Biden will destroy trump in debates.
:lol:

now I know you are delusional -- the Dems will fight hard to prevent any debate & to control the format

they will use the Kung Flu as an excuse

I mean, there are actually people that are stupid enough to believe that people on my side want to resume normal life because of racism, can you believe that?

Biden cannot eve get through a scripted interview with a friendly reporter

Democrats in power do not want to let him gebate, hell, they have already curbed his campaign appearances...

President Donald Trump said Thursday he thinks presumed Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden “should respond” to the sexual assault allegation Tara Reade has made, adding, “it could be false accusations.”

“I don’t think they’re going after him hard,” Trump said as he answered a question at the White House about his campaign attacking Biden concerning the former Senate aide’s allegation.

“I don’t know anything about it,” Trump said of the matter. “I don’t know exactly. I think he should respond. It could be false accusations,” Trump said. “I know all about false accusations. I’ve been falsely charged numerous times.”

Trump has faced upward of 60 allegations of sexual assault and misconduct. He also was infamously caught on tape bragging about how he could “grab” women “by the pussy.

Trump: Biden ‘Should Respond’ To Tara Reade’s Sexual Assault Allegation

Biden will address Reade's allegation on Morning Joe beginning at 6:00 am Friday morning - less than four hours from now.
1683660586529.gif

Forum List

Back