Trump: Biden ‘Should Respond’ To Tara Reade’s Sexual Assault Allegation

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
President Donald Trump said Thursday he thinks presumed Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden “should respond” to the sexual assault allegation Tara Reade has made, adding, “it could be false accusations.”

“I don’t think they’re going after him hard,” Trump said as he answered a question at the White House about his campaign attacking Biden concerning the former Senate aide’s allegation.

“I don’t know anything about it,” Trump said of the matter. “I don’t know exactly. I think he should respond. It could be false accusations,” Trump said. “I know all about false accusations. I’ve been falsely charged numerous times.”

Trump has faced upward of 60 allegations of sexual assault and misconduct. He also was infamously caught on tape bragging about how he could “grab” women “by the pussy.

Biden will address Reade's allegation on Morning Joe beginning at 6:00 am Friday morning - less than four hours from now.

President Donald Trump said Thursday he thinks presumed Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden “should respond” to the sexual assault allegation Tara Reade has made, adding, “it could be false accusations.”

“I don’t think they’re going after him hard,” Trump said as he answered a question at the White House about his campaign attacking Biden concerning the former Senate aide’s allegation.

“I don’t know anything about it,” Trump said of the matter. “I don’t know exactly. I think he should respond. It could be false accusations,” Trump said. “I know all about false accusations. I’ve been falsely charged numerous times.”

Trump has faced upward of 60 allegations of sexual assault and misconduct. He also was infamously caught on tape bragging about how he could “grab” women “by the pussy.

Biden will address Reade's allegation on Morning Joe beginning at 6:00 am Friday morning - less than four hours from now.

Let's just see how Slippery Joe tries to weasel his way out of this one.

Dis gonna be good.

I can just see it now....

“I’m here today to clear my name. These things come up...and happening all over. I’m running for Senator....it reminds me, the thing...the thing that, you know. I was at the swimming pool, and this boy came and touched my leg...”

Half the bernie bros and metoos moo aint showing up to vote for rapey thieving establishment joe

Last week they got a dump joe trending and twitter censored them and killed it ..
Welcome to our world leftie reatrds lol

n7Gop3wn.jpeg

Do false accusations exist from the perspective of believe all women?

I can just see it now....

“I’m here today to clear my name. These things come up...and happening all over. I’m running for Senator....it reminds me, the thing...the thing that, you know. I was at the swimming pool, and this boy came and touched my leg...”
Or "Who are you, and why did they bring me here???"

I have to laugh at you trump supporters for the coffin you are building for trump with this. trump is like Denzel Washington in training day. A dead man walking. He's going to get voted out and all your hot air about this will only bring to surface the accusers of trump.

First, it doesn't look good when they have to drag you to the press conference. Second, if Biden says he doesn't know anything, who can really argue? Third, maybe Democrats are orchestrating this whole thing. If they are successful in ditching Biden, their biggest problem will be to figure out how to sidestep Sanders. AGAIN.

First, it doesn't look good when they have to drag you to the press conference. Second, if Biden says he doesn't know anything, who can really argue? Third, maybe Democrats are orchestrating this whole thing. If they are successful in ditching Biden, their biggest problem will be to figure out how to sidestep Sanders. AGAIN.
There will be no ditching Biden. You guys really need to stop reading right wing garbage. Bernie was not sidestepped. He got beat.

There will be no ditching Biden. You guys really need to stop reading right wing garbage. Bernie was not sidestepped. He got beat.
Hey, old buddy. I do believe the Democrat party controls you. Let's just wait and see what happens. Biden embarrasses me, being a finalist, and he embarrasses many Democrats too. This isn't conspiracy or garbage. The man is simply not nearly qualified for the job of President and a lot in your party knows that. I truly believe our country will fail under the current Democrat leadership.

Trump held a news presser before the election and made his peace with the voters....Biden won't come out of his basement.....
So we should vote for the guy that sexually assaults more women, or less women?
Trump assaulted no one....he may have played the field a bit but there is no evidence that he forced himself on anyone and I dare you to find the evidence that he did.....

Hey, old buddy. I do believe the Democrat party controls you. Let's just wait and see what happens. Biden embarrasses me, being a finalist, and he embarrasses many Democrats too. This isn't conspiracy or garbage. The man is simply not nearly qualified for the job of President and a lot in your party knows that. I truly believe our country will fail under the current Democrat leadership.
Wrong. You idiots repeat the same shit every day. Really, you need to quit reading that right wing garbage. The people voted for Biden. No one is embarrassed If you think trump is qualified, think again. The country has failed under this republican leadership and the republican leadership before this one. So you have apparently not been living in America during the past 3 years and you are apparently blind to the incompetent handling of a federal crisis by this administration.

trump has embarrassed this country and if you think not:

Forum List

Back