Trump: Biden ‘Should Respond’ To Tara Reade’s Sexual Assault Allegation

Trump held a news presser before the election and made his peace with the voters....Biden won't come out of his basement.....
So we should vote for the guy that sexually assaults more women, or less women?
Trump assaulted no one....he may have played the field a bit but there is no evidence that he forced himself on anyone and I dare you to find the evidence that he did.....
He assaulted or raped at least 19 women.

Why is this in the politics forum ?

It's only got to do with the deluded wishes of the moronic OP

Trump held a news presser before the election and made his peace with the voters....Biden won't come out of his basement.....
Trump assaulted no one....he may have played the field a bit but there is no evidence that he forced himself on anyone and I dare you to find the evidence that he did.....

So he has 19 rape convictions ?

Didn't think so.

You are a huge liar.

To be fair about it, Gropey Joey would climb the stairs out of that dark hole but he can't remember where he left the stairs. Give the kid a break! Maybe in a fall off those stairs should he ever find them.

It took him less than, what, 16 hours to follow the advice of the president of the United States and come out and publicly address those claims?

And even dems are calling it a train wreck....

Of course, because this destroys the Dem plan to launch this type of attack on Trump during the election. Go ahead Dems say shit about Trump and women we'll point to Biden's alleged finger rape of a Dem staffer and drag you into a no holds barred cage match. :auiqs.jpg:

Link....news article...you got anything dumbass?....Trump has never been accused of assaulting or forcing himself on anyone...and you are lying if you say he did.....if you can't bring the proof all you are is a dirty liar....

Link....news article...you got anything dumbass?....Trump has never been accused of assaulting or forcing himself on anyone...and you are lying if you say he did.....if you can't bring the proof all you are is a dirty liar....

I'm not signing up to your link to watch your fake news article...if Trump raped her....really raped her not Kavanaugh bullshit Trump would be facing a judge right now...so my first thought is this is BS...the dems track record for honesty has never been lower...but if you can find me a link that doesn't require me to sign up I will read it....

only took him 16 hours, but good for him

the real question is who replaces Creepy Uncle Joe?

creepy-joe.jpg

President Donald Trump said Thursday he thinks presumed Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden “should respond” to the sexual assault allegation Tara Reade has made, adding, “it could be false accusations.”

“I don’t think they’re going after him hard,” Trump said as he answered a question at the White House about his campaign attacking Biden concerning the former Senate aide’s allegation.

“I don’t know anything about it,” Trump said of the matter. “I don’t know exactly. I think he should respond. It could be false accusations,” Trump said. “I know all about false accusations. I’ve been falsely charged numerous times.”

Trump has faced upward of 60 allegations of sexual assault and misconduct. He also was infamously caught on tape bragging about how he could “grab” women “by the pussy.

Trump: Biden ‘Should Respond’ To Tara Reade’s Sexual Assault Allegation

Biden will address Reade's allegation on Morning Joe beginning at 6:00 am Friday morning - less than four hours from now.

He DID respond. And might I add in FAR more forceful a manner as the Dotard with his 25 allegations plus the rape of a 15 year old with his buddy Jeffie.

190717074027-trump-jeffrey-epstein-1992-party-large-169.jpg

only took him 16 hours, but good for him

the real question is who replaces Creepy Uncle Joe?

creepy-joe.jpg

Cool, well at least Creepy Uncle Joe didn't fantasize about fucking his daughter eh? ;)

EFACw2FXsAAKqWu.jpg
Won't work tard.....that woman loves her father and if he had ever touched her inappropriately that would not be the case....

I'm not signing up to your link to watch your fake news article...if Trump raped her....really raped her not Kavanaugh bullshit Trump would be facing a judge right now...so my first thought is this is BS...the dems track record for honesty has never been lower...but if you can find me a link that doesn't require me to sign up I will read it....

I'm not seeing anything different with Reade's allegations...or the Republican track record for honesty.

Forum List

Back