Trump Begins Inauguration Spouting Misinformation

It's front page news. It's a political current event. Tough crap if you don't appreciate the symbolism of Trump beginning his inauguration with a lie.
Yeah except for that the fact, which has already been pointed out to you, it wasn't a lie and as you yourself already admitted it was a "most trivial tropic".

Not all of us are burying our heads in the sand.
Maybe you should since perhaps that would prevent you from making yourself look like a blithering simpleton in public.

Trump NEVER passes up an opportunity to show off his megalomania. Yesterday he stated that he campaigned harder than ANYONE who has ever run for office; Trump's low self-esteem needs constant reassurances.
/---- Well he sure ran harder than Hildabeast who spend most of the campaign napping, falling down and ordering fireworks.

It's front page news. It's a political current event. Tough crap if you don't appreciate the symbolism of Trump beginning his inauguration with a lie.
Yeah except for that the fact, which has already been pointed out to you, it wasn't a lie and as you yourself already admitted it was a "most trivial tropic".

Maybe you should since perhaps that would prevent you from making yourself look like a blithering simpleton in public.
Without knowing Trump's intent or knowledge on the topic it is impossible to make an objective analysis as to whether his misstatements were mistakes or lies. Otherwise, we have only subjective speculation.

Without knowing Trump's intent or knowledge on the topic it is impossible to make an objective analysis as to whether his misstatements were mistakes or lies. Otherwise, we have only subjective speculation.
It's only "impossible" if you're a hyper-partisan numbskull with your head lodged firmly up your own rear end, for everybody else the phrase "I don't know" gives away the fact that what follows is speculation.

You can put your shovel down now, the hole you've dug for yourself is already WAY deep enough.

:popcorn:

This is part of the Democrat plan to just criticise everything he says and does. No one would give serious credence to any of these utterrings.

Trump probably did work harder than anyone else that has run for the office of the president. He was making 5 and 6 or more appearances a day. He was addressing crowds at midnight. He was bypassing the media by going directly to the people, where they live. One pundit said that Trump would go to the opening of an envelope.

/---- Well he sure ran harder than Hildabeast who spend most of the campaign napping, falling down and ordering fireworks.

Well, that may well be (that he campaigned harder than Clinton)......BUT, the constant hyperbole of his experiences, education, wealth, acumen, stamina, health conditions.....and hair, should be annoying even to the Trump lovers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/...9&nl=breaking-news&nlid=40561099&ref=cta&_r=0

20intel-master768.jpg

Paul Manafort, Donald J. Trump’s former campaign chairman, at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. Credit Sam Hodgson for The New York Times

WASHINGTON — American law enforcement and intelligence agencies are examining intercepted communications and financial transactions as part of a broad investigation into possible links between Russian officials and associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump, including his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, current and former senior American officials said.

The continuing counterintelligence investigation means that Mr. Trump will take the oath of office on Friday with his associates under investigation and after the intelligence agencies concluded that the Russian government had worked to help elect him.

Lock Him Up ?

Well, that may well be (that he campaigned harder than Clinton)......BUT, the constant hyperbole of his experiences, education, wealth, acumen, stamina, health conditions.....and hair, should be annoying even to the Trump lovers.

Uh-Huh, that's why Jesus invented the MUTE button on the Remote Control.

"Learn it. Know it. Live it." -- Brad Hamilton, Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Trump is
noun: Übermensch; plural noun: Übermenschen
  1. the ideal superior man of the future who could rise above conventional Christian morality to create and impose his own values, originally described by Nietzsche in Thus Spake Zarathustra (1883–85).

time.com/4640346/donald-trump-lincoln-memorial/

You would think the guy would be careful about what he would say to open his inauguration. Maybe surround himself with the best staff ever who would be able to brief him so as not to needlessly embarrass himself or look like a fool. Nope, the guy started his inauguration with a speech that showed him to be totally misinformed.

Trump claimed that his inauguration opening concert at the Lincoln Memorial was a rare way to begin an inauguration when the facts say the exact opposite.

The new guy seems misinformed about just about all topics and there seems to be no distinction between topics of immense importance and the trivial. All we know for sure is that if there are opportunities to pat himself on the back, brag or promote himself, he will do it, even if it means telling big lies or small ones.

Lying and spinning about lying and spinning. Pretty dishonest but coming from the butt hurt left, it is now normal. Congrats!

Leave it to Camp. A moron who trusts in FDR. LOL

Camp and all educated people, fools like you believer fake history. Admit you've never read a book, studied history or even had an original thought.

Oh I read all the time dumbass. I also have original thoughts all the time as well. I also love history and aced it in school.

Unlike you I'm not a blind follower and I know exactly what I like and don't like.

Take a hike dumbass.

You would think the guy would be careful about what he would say to open his inauguration. Maybe surround himself with the best staff ever who would be able to brief him so as not to needlessly embarrass himself or look like a fool. Nope, the guy started his inauguration with a speech that showed him to be totally misinformed.

Trump claimed that his inauguration opening concert at the Lincoln Memorial was a rare way to begin an inauguration when the facts say the exact opposite.

The new guy seems misinformed about just about all topics and there seems to be no distinction between topics of immense importance and the trivial. All we know for sure is that if there are opportunities to pat himself on the back, brag or promote himself, he will do it, even if it means telling big lies or small ones.

Actually what he said about the concert was "I don't know if it has ever been done before but if it has, very seldom". The fact of the matter is that it's been done before by a few Presidents (the two most recent are among them).

So your lame attempts to split quarks aside, his statement wasn't "misinformation" or anything to criticize him for.
Actually, it was the last three preceding Presidents and I used the word trivial to explain the misinformed comment. The point being that even the most trivial of topics are difficult for Trump to be accurate about and the symbolism of his misinformed comment at the beginning of his inauguration.

"the most trivial topics", which appears to be the new fascinating shiny baubles of the Democrat lemming slice. Rational people don't give a flying fuck about "the most trivial topics", the only people that do are game show contestants and empty headed, hyper-partisan lemmings.

Let me know when he screws up something of consequence and I'll join the chorus of critics post haste but until then do yourself a favor and get a fucking grip.

If I had to guess, and I will, NIghtFox (NF) was visiting someone who watched Jeopardy, and during the half hour broadcast NF was embarrassed when others shouted out correct questions (what is ...) and NF didn't have a clue and sat mute for 30-minutes. But, I digress,

I'll take unreasonable trivial comments lacking substance Alex

What is the constant criticism of President Obama

time.com/4640346/donald-trump-lincoln-memorial/

You have a stick up your ass about this? Seriously? What's next, his breakfast choices?

Actually what he said about the concert was "I don't know if it has ever been done before but if it has, very seldom". The fact of the matter is that it's been done before by a few Presidents (the two most recent are among them).

So your lame attempts to split quarks aside, his statement wasn't "misinformation" or anything to criticize him for.
Actually, it was the last three preceding Presidents and I used the word trivial to explain the misinformed comment. The point being that even the most trivial of topics are difficult for Trump to be accurate about and the symbolism of his misinformed comment at the beginning of his inauguration.

"the most trivial topics", which appears to be the new fascinating shiny baubles of the Democrat lemming slice. Rational people don't give a flying fuck about "the most trivial topics", the only people that do are game show contestants and empty headed, hyper-partisan lemmings.

Let me know when he screws up something of consequence and I'll join the chorus of critics post haste but until then do yourself a favor and get a fucking grip.

If I had to guess, and I will, NIghtFox (NF) was visiting someone who watched Jeopardy, and during the half hour broadcast NF was embarrassed when others shouted out correct questions (what is ...) and NF didn't have a clue and sat mute for 30-minutes. But, I digress,

I'll take unreasonable trivial comments lacking substance Alex

What is the constant criticism of President Obama

Nice attempt to deflect from your asinine use of the completely nonsensical phrase "fake history", for your edification history is what actually occurred or the study of what actually occurred in the past therefore "fake history" is an oxymoron, I realize you fucking gub'mint worshiper nimrods don't understand the difference between the truth and a lie and take great pleasure in conflating the two but it's a bit of a shocker to learn that your brains are so propaganda soaked that you also don't understand the concept of history.

"Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it. Every concept that can ever be needed will be expressed by exactly one word, with its meaning rigidly defined and all its subsidiary meanings rubbed out and forgotten." -- George Orwell, 1984

Forum List

Back