Trump Bans Bump Stocks

Yeah the pressure form the youth movement in Florida is already being felt by Republicans and lying Trump. This is the beginning of the Attempt To Placate. Where Lying Donald and the Republicans trot out these easy non-fixes that should have been done years ago and then claim they are doing something.

They've had this 'retreat' list in hand for a decade or more, where they fake like they are taking action but it is empty and vacuous. But they scream and wail as if they've banned guns.

Won't work cons, the time has arrived.

Movement? They're just chanting like insolent , clueless children.

They are tired of so many dying. It’s a shame more adults don’t care more. We should be protecting our people.

Yeah the pressure form the youth movement in Florida is already being felt by Republicans and lying Trump. This is the beginning of the Attempt To Placate. Where Lying Donald and the Republicans trot out these easy non-fixes that should have been done years ago and then claim they are doing something.

They've had this 'retreat' list in hand for a decade or more, where they fake like they are taking action but it is empty and vacuous. But they scream and wail as if they've banned guns.

They are tired of so many dying. It’s a shame more adults don’t care more. We should be protecting our people.
Our people should be protecting themselves but you don't want them to be able to do that do you?

Our people should be protecting themselves but you don't want them to be able to do that do you?

There is a reason the UK, Japan, Germany, Denmark, Australia and many other countries don’t have a mass shooting problem. I would like to make them rare here too.

Trump just announced he signed an order to ban devices which turn guns in to automatic weapons. Ordered DOJ to start the process. The result of an investigation he ordered months ago. Done more than Obamakov ever did on gun control.

And he's meeting with all stakeholders in the next few weeks.

good. that should have been done after the LV shootings. now we'll see if he reinstates Obama's regs regarding mental health and guns given that he made it easier for mentally ill people to get guns.

Jillian, why are such a liar? You know that is not true yet you post it here for all the world to see.

What a dumbass!

There is a reason the UK, Japan, Germany, Denmark, Australia and many other countries don’t have a mass shooting problem. I would like to make them rare here too.
I think there are many reasons relating to society, pressure and many other things. Even police brutality would have something to do with this, as either an element of pressure, or a violent response to guns. Either way, I don't think there is a simple answer and it would require a complex study.

Trump just announced he signed an order to ban devices which turn guns in to automatic weapons. Ordered DOJ to start the process. The result of an investigation he ordered months ago. Done more than Obamakov ever did on gun control.

He just GUARANTEED he will not be POTUS on January 21, 2021. He may also have guaranteed the next POTUS is a Democrat, if the Republican Congress does anything with whatever legislation the DOJ comes up with.
Yes...this is the nightmare for the alt/right regarding Trump--he might revert back to the New York liberal he truly is. What if he bans high capacity mags and re-institutes the assault weapons ban? As for Congress..the NRA is strong--but the desire for the Republicans in contested districts to win is even higher. If a bit of pandering to the anti-gun crowd will secure reelection, they'll go for it.

So they banned something most people had never heard of or used before Las Vegas impressive.

Not banned yet, but hopefully. Good to see President Trump leading the banning.
As has already been pointed out a person can easily improvise one if they really want one. I don’t care if it’s banned I see this as something that looks good for the press but has little to no impact on gun violence or mass shootings.

kind of a meaningless gesture, but at least it does not in any way violate the 2nd.

Bump stocks became another gimmick for shooter much like the bullpup stocks and promag 30+ round mags people buy for .22lrs.

There's a bunch of add-ons for the SKS alone in the gun market.

He just GUARANTEED he will not be POTUS on January 21, 2021. He may also have guaranteed the next POTUS is a Democrat, if the Republican Congress does anything with whatever legislation the DOJ comes up with.
Yes...this is the nightmare for the alt/right regarding Trump--he might revert back to the New York liberal he truly is. What if he bans high capacity mags and re-institutes the assault weapons ban? As for Congress..the NRA is strong--but the desire for the Republicans in contested districts to win is even higher. If a bit of pandering to the anti-gun crowd will secure reelection, they'll go for it.

Gosh he might lose the mass killer vote...

If he does that, the Republican Party pretty much just died. Conservatives will not vote for gun controllers and the moderate voters typically vote Democrat. That leaves the Republicans with nobody to vote for them.

So am I. All I am saying is pass 10 new laws and it won't affect a thing.

So am I. All I am saying is pass 10 new laws and it won't affect a thing.

I guess if you ignore how countries with strong gun control don’t have this problem. Not sure why you would do that though.

Fake news. He told the DOJ to look into recommending it to Congress. A President cannot make laws.

It is interesting that Trump felt the need to throw the left a bone..and a skinny bone it is.. as many here have noted.
Bump stocks Have never been good sellers till progressives Lit their own hair on fire and screamed like bitches about them... lol

You mean until somebody used them to kill and injure many people proving how dangerous they are. No lawful use for them.
Well, before Vegas I had a couple, three of them on the shelf for over an year for under $100.
Since Vegas they sell as fast as they come in. I make minimal on them and they are just a gimmick/toy... if they do ban them no skin off my back. If you ask me though I am against banning them though on principle... slippery slope.

Whatever the item is, it is only as dangerous as the person using it making approximately 99.999999999+% of firearms in this country no threat whatsoever. So you can round up your nanny state brigade and light each other’s hair on fire, and drink the anti-gun nutter koolaid. And go to all 57 states, under sniper fire protesting cluelessly with Michael Moore/Harvey Weinstein. On how scary AR15s are to the clueless.
'In the right hands, it can liberate the world': Gun manufacturers defend AR-15s after school shooting

Forum List

Back