Trump backs down

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said today that Donald Trump did not mean the Trump Tower was wiretapped when he said it had been wiretapped.
"I think there's no question that the Obama administration, that there were actions about surveillance and other activities that occurred in the 2016 election," Spicer said. "The President used the word wiretaps in quotes to mean, broadly, surveillance and other activities."
Spicer: Trump didn't mean wiretapping when he tweeted about wiretapping - CNNPolitics.com

Translating Trump's words: "Congress asked me for evidence and I didn't have anything because I made it up, so I'm gonna say wiretap doesn't mean wiretap".

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said today that Donald Trump did not mean the Trump Tower was wiretapped when he said it had been wiretapped.
"I think there's no question that the Obama administration, that there were actions about surveillance and other activities that occurred in the 2016 election," Spicer said. "The President used the word wiretaps in quotes to mean, broadly, surveillance and other activities."
Spicer: Trump didn't mean wiretapping when he tweeted about wiretapping - CNNPolitics.com

Translating Trump's words: "Congress asked me for evidence and I didn't have anything because I made it up, so I'm gonna say wiretap doesn't mean wiretap".
No, that's not what it means Teddie. CNN? LOL

Now the fake news is not fake because they said the word wiretap before so that means Trump tower was wiretapped. See how that works?

It was joke. All Spicer said was that Trump didn't think Obama tapped his phone personally. As in snuck into Trump Tower with a screwdriver. That's how I took it.

A president should not behave like that. The president's words carry a lot of weight world wide. Things like that diminish his presidency and his credibility.

Kind of like that quote: with great power comes great responsibility

Chickenshit Trump send out Spicer to back down from his wire tap claim. The spineless orange wonder did have the guts to do it himself.
Or what? What does he have to fear? Liberals need no evidence for their claims, why does he?
Your orange butt buddy made the claim. Why doesn't he back it up.

You really are sofa king stupid that you think people need to prove what the President of the United States says every time he talks? Here I thought that person was supposed to tell the truth & not be the ignorant lying fuck he really is.

"It depends on what your meaning of is is"

It was joke. All Spicer said was that Trump didn't think Obama tapped his phone personally. As in snuck into Trump Tower with a screwdriver. That's how I took it.
He went waaaay beyond that. He said Trump did not mean "wiretapping" when he said "wiretapping".

Does anyone trust the federal government to do anything legally?

It worked for BILL CLINTON.........

Chickenshit Trump send out Spicer to back down from his wire tap claim. The spineless orange wonder did have the guts to do it himself.
Or what? What does he have to fear? Liberals need no evidence for their claims, why does he?
Your orange butt buddy made the claim. Why doesn't he back it up.

You really are sofa king stupid that you think people need to prove what the President of the United States says every time he talks? Here I thought that person was supposed to tell the truth & not be the ignorant lying fuck he really is.
Where's the Russia evidence?

In your dreams. But maybe the Dems will finally cut this bullshit about Trump collaborating with the Russians, of which there hasn't been any evidence of whatsoever. Even their lackey CIA chief Clapper the crapper has said "NO EVIDENCE OF COLLABORATION"

He went waaaay beyond that. He said Trump did not mean "wiretapping" when he said "wiretapping".
I have since found that article, too. The first one I read just said the "personally" part. Still waiting for one with a full transcript, but actually--who cares. We know Trump bought the Breitbart story, reacted and then learned too late that umm.....Breitbart's shining lights were maybe stretching the truth.
Our President is a pathetic man who has no clue how to behave appropriately and how in the name of God the man got elected I'll never understand. I just hope he plans on learning from his mistakes.

A president should not behave like that. The president's words carry a lot of weight world wide. Things like that diminish his presidency and his credibility.

Kind of like that quote: with great power comes great responsibility
Yet it's OK to tell bold faced lies about our health insurance or red lines in Syria? Selective outrage gets a big yawn from me.

Forum List

Back