Trump backs down

It was joke. All Spicer said was that Trump didn't think Obama tapped his phone personally. As in snuck into Trump Tower with a screwdriver. That's how I took it.
He went waaaay beyond that. He said Trump did not mean "wiretapping" when he said "wiretapping".
Why don't you ask the liberal whackjob NY Times and WAPO what they meant in their several Trump hit pieces in the past, when they referred to wiretaps on Trump campaign and aids?

Chickenshit Trump send out Spicer to back down from his wire tap claim. The spineless orange wonder did have the guts to do it himself.
In the crazy Bizarro universe of Trump,
Spicer: You Can Trust Whatever Trump Says 'If He's Not Joking'

1.Trump made a completely false and possibly libelous claim without evidence.

2. He demanded an investigation (into nothing)

and now his minions are

1) claiming there must be something there because "there's an investigation into it"
and

2) claiming he never really meant it in the first place.

Chickenshit Trump send out Spicer to back down from his wire tap claim. The spineless orange wonder did have the guts to do it himself.
In the crazy Bizarro universe of Trump,
Spicer: You Can Trust Whatever Trump Says 'If He's Not Joking'

1.Trump made a completely false and possibly libelous claim without evidence.
2. He demanded an investigation (into nothing)

and now his minions are

1) claiming there must be something there because "there's an investigation into it"
and

2) claiming he never really meant it in the first place.
Like I said there's plenty of evidence, many many articles by NY Times and WAPO alluding to confidential sources that claim wiretapping. Look it up, dipweed.

Or what? What does he have to fear? Liberals need no evidence for their claims, why does he?

:desk: ummm.... because it's not only bullshit but libel?

What do I win?
Good thing Obama just had a really long, relaxing vacation. All he did was roll his eyes.

A president should not behave like that. The president's words carry a lot of weight world wide. Things like that diminish his presidency and his credibility.

Kind of like that quote: with great power comes great responsibility
Yet it's OK to tell bold faced lies about our health insurance or red lines in Syria? Selective outrage gets a big yawn from me.

There's a difference between baseless allegations directed at others, that are easily refuted - and what you call "lies" from politicians.

Did he lie about health insurance? Shade the truth? Or, did he state what he believed at the time? In fact, none of it was an out an out lie - many people did get to keep their plan or their insurance provided them with a new one. It's a complicated issue and you can legitimately argue the truth and veracity from both sides.

But Trump accusing a former president of a felony with ZERO evidence goes way beyond that. In fact, I'm willing to bet if Obama had done that you wouldn't be so blaise.

At what point do you stop defending the indefensible and start saying WTF when Trump comes up with these things?

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said today that Donald Trump did not mean the Trump Tower was wiretapped when he said it had been wiretapped.
"I think there's no question that the Obama administration, that there were actions about surveillance and other activities that occurred in the 2016 election," Spicer said. "The President used the word wiretaps in quotes to mean, broadly, surveillance and other activities."
Spicer: Trump didn't mean wiretapping when he tweeted about wiretapping - CNNPolitics.com

Translating Trump's words: "Congress asked me for evidence and I didn't have anything because I made it up, so I'm gonna say wiretap doesn't mean wiretap".

CNN = fake news

duh

A president should not behave like that. The president's words carry a lot of weight world wide. Things like that diminish his presidency and his credibility.

Yet it's OK to tell bold faced lies about our health insurance or red lines in Syria? Selective outrage gets a big yawn from me.

Whataboutism!

Ask him to defend any position and the response will always be "what about this other thing?"

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said today that Donald Trump did not mean the Trump Tower was wiretapped when he said it had been wiretapped.
"I think there's no question that the Obama administration, that there were actions about surveillance and other activities that occurred in the 2016 election," Spicer said. "The President used the word wiretaps in quotes to mean, broadly, surveillance and other activities."
Spicer: Trump didn't mean wiretapping when he tweeted about wiretapping - CNNPolitics.com

Translating Trump's words: "Congress asked me for evidence and I didn't have anything because I made it up, so I'm gonna say wiretap doesn't mean wiretap".

I guess Trump also said:

"Mexico will pay for the Wall"

and

"Lock her up"

In quotes, it's just make-believe !!!!!!!!!

Saying trump backed down is polite. Trump got bitch-slapped and kicked in the balls.

It was joke. All Spicer said was that Trump didn't think Obama tapped his phone personally. As in snuck into Trump Tower with a screwdriver. That's how I took it.

Yeah, that's James O'Keefe's gig.
... “He does not think Obama went out there and wiretapped him ...Hah

James Okeefe has the goods on Obama....

186b81a59c6def73febfa6ebed8af257c07aa173102ee9152b1758c5c829098c.jpg

Sean Spicer denies wiretapping means wiretapping: ‘The president said very clearly wiretapping in quotes’

It took them this long to come with this spin on it? :laugh:

No, that's not what it means Teddie. CNN? LOL
Does it mean that Trump is a lying piece of crap

There's a difference between baseless allegations directed at others, that are easily refuted - and what you call "lies" from politicians.

Did he lie about health insurance? Shade the truth? Or, did he state what he believed at the time? In fact, none of it was an out an out lie - many people did get to keep their plan or their insurance provided them with a new one. It's a complicated issue and you can legitimately argue the truth and veracity from both sides.

But Trump accusing a former president of a felony with ZERO evidence goes way beyond that. In fact, I'm willing to bet if Obama had done that you wouldn't be so blaise.

At what point do you stop defending the indefensible and start saying WTF when Trump comes up with these things?
"Lies" from politicians? How how you dismiss it? Words that effect my life in many ways mean nothing to you but Trump giving them the same treatment he got is an outrage.

We have different values.

Forum List

Back