Trump avoids media due to one question

Facing backlash, Trump dodges questions on 9/11 comments - CNNPolitics.com

Has Donald finally hit a wall on stupid comments? Does he know this issue will infuriate the neocons?

Yes. Once again he's finished. For the tenth time, he's finished. Once again there's no way he can survive this one. LOL!!!
he has not been increasing his base. you know, misanthropes like you?

It just galls you to death too, doesn't it. When some of those polling in the single digits lose their contributors, Trump will increase his base and his poll numbers.
Fool. Dante has no real interest in what the end result of the GOP primary's self-destructiveness will be, and I suspect that is the only thing Dante has in common with Donald Trump

and WHO would be better than TRUMP with his closed or at least controlled borders , more border guards , stronger military and his good gun policies ?? Not 'jebito' with his immigrant pandering policies and 'spanish' speaking to his 'fifth column' of immigrants . And like Trump says , hey , gwb was in charge on 9-11 and he started the war in 'eyeraq' . [not that I am against that war] . That war shoulda be won and the enemies subdued , eliminated with vengeance Dante !!

Has Donald finally hit a wall on stupid comments? Does he know this issue will infuriate the neocons?

Yes. Once again he's finished. For the tenth time, he's finished. Once again there's no way he can survive this one. LOL!!!

It just galls you to death too, doesn't it. When some of those polling in the single digits lose their contributors, Trump will increase his base and his poll numbers.
Fool. Dante has no real interest in what the end result of the GOP primary's self-destructiveness will be, and I suspect that is the only thing Dante has in common with Donald Trump

Actually, I submit you have absolutely nothing in common with Donald.

You know.............the only thing that Donald the Chump has told anyone was how rich and how good he is.

I have yet to hear anything of substance about his policies.

Well, you haven't been listening then. I do realize though how fearful you Liberal are with him in the lead.

it stays in the news , good to see init Dante ??
Trump fatigue is starting to set in. Has he peaked too early? Maybe, but it would be difficult to see because of his loyal base -- that boisterous loud sub group of misanthropes

Yes, just llike all the predictions of his campaign being finished already about a dozen time. He keeps you Liberals awake at night.

you guys JIM and 'VS' oughta quit yapping and oughta be watching the TRUMP on FOX , interview with TRUMP and C. Wallace !! Very good so far , very clarifying . ---------- Go Trump !

Has he come up with a plan to make the Chinese pay off our national debt, yet?

Trump has also stated he will "rip" up all Free Trade deals with any nation whose currency is purposely undervalued.
He has mentioned China and Mexico explicitly.
I am sure Trump will have at least one person auditing the components of Comparative Advantage.

You know.............the only thing that Donald the Chump has told anyone was how rich and how good he is.

Well, you haven't been listening then. I do realize though how fearful you Liberal are with him in the lead.

Donald the Chump doesn't scare me. Matter of fact, I'd kinda like to see him get the nomination, because he'd get slaughtered in a general election.

Donald the Chump doesn't scare me. Matter of fact, I'd kinda like to see him get the nomination, because he'd get slaughtered in a general election.
Yeah, the average American HATES Trump's message that Americans should have good jobs.
Actually, that message only scares the shit out of Neo-Cons.
The last time I looked, there few a lot fewer voting Neo-Cons than others groups.

Boehner and the GOP have been promising jobs for the past few years, and we have yet to see anything.

How is Donald the Chump going to bring jobs back? He hasn't said anything on how, just that he would.

Same lies the Republicans have been handing out for the past few years.

really?

:rofl:

and...my family first developed the land his lousy immigrant stock family lived on

Trump fatigue is starting to set in. Has he peaked too early? Maybe, but it would be difficult to see because of his loyal base -- that boisterous loud sub group of misanthropes

Yes, just llike all the predictions of his campaign being finished already about a dozen time. He keeps you Liberals awake at night.
laughing? you confusing being laughed at as instilling fear in others?

good gawd, wtf am I replying to your inane posts?

shoot me! somebody please shoot me

Indeed? Perhaps yoou might consider getting a refund on your crystal ball. He's leading both Hillary and Sanders in all the polls.

laughing? you confusing being laughed at as instilling fear in others?

good gawd, wtf am I replying to your inane posts?

shoot me! somebody please shoot me

Nah. Trump occupies your every thought. He is the boogeyman of your nightmares.

really?

:rofl:

and...my family first developed the land his lousy immigrant stock family lived on

Right.

Still haven't proven you are Human....

Forum List

Back