Trump avoids media due to one question

I say a stronger military and replace the real problem with a militant 'CiC' ready to use that power on enemies Aaron . -------------- also , as a side comment . I have been hearing the TRUMP is doing good amongst UNION members

Last edited:
concerning worldwide military bases . Bases like the ones in Japan , S.Korea and other place should be paid for by the countries that the bases are in . That idea is also a TRUMP policy or at least a comment of Trumps Aaron .

concerning worldwide military bases . Bases like the ones in Japan , S.Korea and other place should be paid for by the countries that the bases are in . That idea is also a TRUMP policy or at least a comment of Trumps Aaron .

Another wonderful idea! The countries we occupied with our military bases should pay for them! France, for instance, should pay for our bases in their country. Oops! France told us to get the hell out of their country decades ago. Well, We can send Afghanistan a bill, but they really don't have anything with which to pay us but their main export, which is heroin. Problem is that the individual tribes over there do not recognize their own government, much less ours. Greece would, I am sure, pay us if they had any money. Bulgaria could send us shoes that they manufacture in Budapest.

You know, there are some countries that (believe it, or not) are not overly thrilled that our military has occupied their countries. I know that this is a selfish and self-centered attitude, but there you have it... The ungrateful jerks! Japan, for example, has the gall to go in to mass demonstrations every time one of our soldiers rapes a Japanese girl. And then, there was that unpleasantness about Hiroshima...

so , move them out then , I don't care if S. korea goes the way of n . korea , same with Japan , Let them build their own military , same for 'europe' and other countries VShandle !! Anyway , the TRUMP has said that countries with USA military bases should pay for the bases . Sounds good to me !! -------------- UNHAPPY , big deal , japan and Germany shouldn't have fought the USA 'VS' !! If Trump makes it maybe these countries will pay their way .

so , move them out then , I don't care if S. korea goes the way of n . korea , same with Japan , Let them build their own military , same for 'europe' and other countries VShandle !! Anyway , the TRUMP has said that countries with USA military bases should pay for the bases . Sounds good to me !! -------------- UNHAPPY , big deal , japan and Germany shouldn't have fought the USA 'VS' !! If Trump makes it maybe these countries will pay their way .

Is there any problem at all that Trump does not have a simplistic solution that can fit on a bumper sticker?

Is there any problem at all that Trump does not have a simplistic solution that can fit on a bumper sticker?
no Sir 'VS' , the TRUMP is just chock full of commonsense !!

no Sir 'VS' , the TRUMP is just chock full of commonsense !!

Then, we can at least agree that Trump is full of something.....

I'm amazed at how much b.s. Donald the Chump has been able to spew and remain the front runner in the GOP.
He's running on immigration and exposing establishment corruption. I hope he wins.
Really?

Trump is running on ego alone. He is increasing his own celebrity. He's a clown and his base is made up of misanthropes and clowns like you. You are not representative of the general voting public in any way.

sorry, but it's the truth

Facing backlash, Trump dodges questions on 9/11 comments - CNNPolitics.com

Has Donald finally hit a wall on stupid comments? Does he know this issue will infuriate the neocons?

Yes. Once again he's finished. For the tenth time, he's finished. Once again there's no way he can survive this one. LOL!!!
he has not been increasing his base. you know, misanthropes like you?

It just galls you to death too, doesn't it. When some of those polling in the single digits lose their contributors, Trump will increase his base and his poll numbers.

there is no ignoring , TRUMP is best on immigration and ALL immigration is number one . Course he also talks good on building a border wall , rebuilding USA military , guns , deportation and lots of other things Aaron !!
Nonsense.

Trump is wrong on immigration, including the moronic notion of 'building a wall.'

'Guns' is a non-issue, and the military is in no need of 'rebuilding'; in fact, Trump is wrong on most, if not all, the issues.

Too bad the folks they're polling don't see it your way. LOL!

You sure you are human being? If you are. please type the following.

Xy65#90J
I have a feeling you are just a computerized message from an automated terminal at RNC headquarters. You seem to espousing the dogma of the GOP, word for word.

GO Trump and fug the gop rino contingent like 'jebito' , roobio and ALL rinos Jimh !! --------------- Go TRUMP !!

there is no ignoring , TRUMP is best on immigration and ALL immigration is number one . Course he also talks good on building a border wall , rebuilding USA military , guns , deportation and lots of other things Aaron !!
Nonsense.

Trump is wrong on immigration, including the moronic notion of 'building a wall.'

'Guns' is a non-issue, and the military is in no need of 'rebuilding'; in fact, Trump is wrong on most, if not all, the issues.

Too bad the folks they're polling don't see it your way. LOL!

You sure you are human being? If you are. please type the following.

Xy65#90J
I have a feeling you are just a computerized message from an automated terminal at RNC headquarters. You seem to espousing the dogma of the GOP, word for word.

I haven't made a decision upon your origin as of the moment. I tend to learn from somewhere in North Korea or Communist China.

I can't help but wish that the republicans would nominate someone who knows something about government.

They always nominate someone who wants "smaller government" and yet the GOP administrations are the ones that inflate the national debt the most. Go Figure?

you guys JIM and 'VS' oughta quit yapping and oughta be watching the TRUMP on FOX , interview with TRUMP and C. Wallace !! Very good so far , very clarifying . ---------- Go Trump !

everything in its time , next interview maybe 'VS' and there may be more info coming as I think that the show has another half hour to go . TRUMP looks and sounds very Presidential . I want his finger on the nuclear trigger !!

Forum List

Back