Trump avoids media due to one question

No, but you lapped up Bernie and Hillarys promises of new taxes and new freebies did you not

I don't know anything about new freebies, but I have no problem with new taxes. During the Eisenhower years, which were among the most prosperous in our history, the rich had a marginal tax rate of 90%. Where as today, 50% of the wealth of the globe belong to 1% of the inhabitants. For all practical purposes, there is no middle class any more.

Yes and the larger portion of the middle class has disappeared under Obama's watch.

Well, I admit that the middle class are carrying too big a burden of tax during Obama's administration, because the rich enjoy one of the lowest tax burdens in American history, I don't blame him for that, since tax rates are set by congress.

I Blame Obama.
Trump will NOT be embarrassed to harass and expose those Representatives who are traitors to the average American.
Those who cater to only to the elite will start losing elections.

Well, I certainly would not expect Trump, who is worth 12 billion dollars, to cater to the elite!

Did I miss where Trump hasn't been talking about business visas and off-shoring everything for the last 10 years.

I don't know anything about new freebies, but I have no problem with new taxes. During the Eisenhower years, which were among the most prosperous in our history, the rich had a marginal tax rate of 90%. Where as today, 50% of the wealth of the globe belong to 1% of the inhabitants. For all practical purposes, there is no middle class any more.

Yes and the larger portion of the middle class has disappeared under Obama's watch.

Well, I admit that the middle class are carrying too big a burden of tax during Obama's administration, because the rich enjoy one of the lowest tax burdens in American history, I don't blame him for that, since tax rates are set by congress.

I Blame Obama.
Trump will NOT be embarrassed to harass and expose those Representatives who are traitors to the average American.

Well, I certainly would not expect Trump, who is worth 12 billion dollars, to cater to the elite!

Did I miss where Trump hasn't been talking about business visas and off-shoring everything for the last 10 years.

Did I miss where any Democrat candidate brought that up?

I Blame Obama.

Sanders and Trump have both been hammering away at Business Visas and Off-shoring for MANY years.
No other candidate is even mentioning these issues.

No, but you lapped up Bernie and Hillarys promises of new taxes and new freebies did you not

I Blame Obama.

4.5 B according to Bloomberg.

I Blame Obama.

Sanders and Trump have both been hammering away at Business Visas and Off-shoring for MANY years.

Well, I did hear Trump speaking about placing tariffs on goods from Mexico and China to make the playing field more equitable. I thought it made a lot of sense. Also he spoke of doing the same for Japan and those countries which we have to defend militarily. That makes sense too since I don't see why we should pay a country like Japan rent for having a military base there for their benefit.

I Blame Obama.

4.5 B according to Bloomberg.

He has enough that he's not beholden to the big money donors. There are some ordinary folks that are contributing small amounts like $50.00 toward his campaign. Unlike Clinton, Bush Sanders, Rubio, and the rest, Trump will not be in the pockets of his donors. The $50.00 contributor doesn't expect any payback like the $100K and above donors do.

there is no ignoring , TRUMP is best on immigration and ALL immigration is number one . Course he also talks good on building a border wall , rebuilding USA military , guns , deportation and lots of other things Aaron !!

Guns? Everyone has been running on that for decades. Rebuilding the US military? We still have by far the most powerful military since WW2. Immigration? Candidates have been running on that for two centuries. He brings nothing new to the table.

there is no ignoring , TRUMP is best on immigration and ALL immigration is number one . Course he also talks good on building a border wall , rebuilding USA military , guns , deportation and lots of other things Aaron !!

Guns? Everyone has been running on that for decades. Rebuilding the US military? We still have by far the most powerful military since WW2. Immigration? Candidates have been running on that for two centuries. He brings nothing new to the table.

Candidates haven't been running on immigration. Trump's the first major candidate that's done it with the exception of Buchanan in the 90's. The rest of the candidates pussyfoot around trying to not offend Mexico. This is a a pretty serious issue considering that a mexican drug dealer can now put out a bounty on a presidential candidate.

Nonsense.

Trump is wrong on immigration, including the moronic notion of 'building a wall.'

'Guns' is a non-issue, and the military is in no need of 'rebuilding'; in fact, Trump is wrong on most, if not all, the issues.

I Blame Obama.

Well, I did hear Trump speaking about placing tariffs on goods from Mexico and China to make the playing field more equitable. I thought it made a lot of sense. Also he spoke of doing the same for Japan and those countries which we have to defend militarily. That makes sense too since I don't see why we should pay a country like Japan rent for having a military base there for their benefit.

What a wonderful idea! We did that in the late 1920's, with the result that countries all over the world started putting up retaliatory tariffs, resulting in....(wait for it).....WORLD WIDE DEPRESSION!

I know many genuine conservative Republicans that say they will NEVER vote for Trump. They know a snake in the grass when they see one.

GO DONALD!

What a wonderful idea! We did that in the late 1920's, with the result that countries all over the world started putting up retaliatory tariffs, resulting in....(wait for it).....WORLD WIDE DEPRESSION!

So you prefer to continue running trade deficits? I understand.

Tell that to the people they're polling.

Nonsense.

Trump is wrong on immigration, including the moronic notion of 'building a wall.'

'Guns' is a non-issue, and the military is in no need of 'rebuilding'; in fact, Trump is wrong on most, if not all, the issues.

Too bad the folks they're polling don't see it your way. LOL!

The people they are polling voted for Bush Sr. and Jr., McCain, and Romney, and now call them all RINOs. They haven't voted for someone they didn't turn on in over 20 years. The people they are polling are incompetent boobs.

The people they are polling voted for Bush Sr. and Jr., McCain, and Romney, and now call them all RINOs. They haven't voted for someone they didn't turn on in over 20 years. The people they are polling are incompetent boobs.

And you are what?

not looking for anything new Aaron . I want the USA military stronger , I want guns and relaxed gun laws everywhere . IMMIGRATION , I want a huge 'operation' like Eisenhower' ran plus I want an Israeli tyle exclusion wall on the souther border . Trump is my guy based on those issues Aaron !!

Last edited:

not looking for anything new Aaron . I want the USA military stronger , I want guns and relaxed gun laws everywhere . IMMIGRATION , I want a huge 'operation' like Eisenhower' ran plus I want an Israeli tyle exclusion wall on the souther border . Trump is my guy based on those issues Aaron !!

I don't mind any of those issues aside from a stronger US military. We have by far the strongest military in world history. We need to cut military spending, and close most of our bases around the globe. Republicans seem to wanna assist everyone but their own people.

Forum List

Back