Jeb, Donald & W

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
So Trump points out that W was in office on 9/11 and Jeb gets REALLY pissed.

Between what Trump has done to both him and the campaign, I'll bet there is no measuring device on Earth that can accurately describe the hatred The Jeb has for The Donald.

:laugh:

Jeb Bush angrily responded Friday afternoon, calling the comment "pathetic."

"How pathetic for @realdonaldtrump to criticize the president for 9/11. We were attacked & my brother kept us safe," he tweeted.

Bush's White House Press Secretary, Ari Fleischer, told CNN Friday that Trump sounds like a "truther," slang for someone who believes the U.S. government was behind the attacks.

"When Donald Trump implies that since 9/11 took place on Bush's watch he is partially responsible for it, he's starting to sound like a truther," he said. "And after all, does Donald Trump also think since Pearl Harbor happened on FDR's watch that FDR is responsible?"

"I just think he belongs to an extraordinarily small faction of people who blame 9/11 on George Bush. Interestingly, Hillary Clinton was one of those people for short time," he added.

Facing backlash, Trump dodges questions on 9/11 comments - CNNPolitics.com

Between what Trump has done to both him and the campaign, I'll bet there is no measuring device on Earth that can accurately describe the hatred The Jeb has for The Donald.

"How pathetic for @realdonaldtrump to criticize the president for 9/11. We were attacked & my brother kept us safe," he tweeted.

Bush's White House Press Secretary, Ari Fleischer, told CNN Friday that Trump sounds like a "truther," slang for someone who believes the U.S. government was behind the attacks.

"When Donald Trump implies that since 9/11 took place on Bush's watch he is partially responsible for it, he's starting to sound like a truther," he said. "And after all, does Donald Trump also think since Pearl Harbor happened on FDR's watch that FDR is responsible?"

"I just think he belongs to an extraordinarily small faction of people who blame 9/11 on George Bush. Interestingly, Hillary Clinton was one of those people for short time," he added.

Can you imagine Jeb pulling the voting lever for Donald in Nov 2016? I can't.

I really think it's possible he wouldn't.

He was supposed to waltz in and blow everyone out of the water.

And then this? Holy crap.

I heard a talking head compare the Kennedy family to the Trump family. I laughed out loud.

Can you imagine John Kennedy calling a political opponent a "loser"? Donald is an embarassment.....

I heard a talking head compare the Kennedy family to the Trump family. I laughed out loud.

Can you imagine John Kennedy calling a political opponent a "loser"? Donald is an embarassment.....

I know what you mean. Hillary called the Republicans "terrorists". Can you imagine?

Forum List

Back