Trump Attacks Trudeau as He Heads to Kim Jong-un Summit: A Closer Look

Trump can bring unemployment to 0%, denuclearize the world but will go down as the worst thing that happened to the US and humanity...he brought morals to a new low...where bullying, name calling, lying, fooling people, cheating is normal and acceptable.

Trump can bring unemployment to 0%, denuclearize the world but will go down as the worst thing that happened to the US and humanity...he brought morals to a new low...where bullying, name calling, lying, fooling people, cheating is normal and acceptable.

Are you suggesting that Trump is from the Middle East?

He is from the low life world.

Which are more bizarre, the totally unfunny Seth "Frankenstine" Meyers' eyebrows or lack thereof, or Trudeau's fake eyebrows?

But wait... 'low energy Jeb' would undoubtedly have been 'niceererrable' and more 'estrogenetic' fostering a posture of US 'fetal position' in the world... thereby not "triggering" metro sexual Trudeau and Macron into angst... Yes by all means we should revert back to Obama era tactics of 'pink lines' and surreptitious payoffs in the Billions to placate our antagonists...

But wait... 'low energy Jeb' would undoubtedly have been 'niceererrable' and more 'estrogenetic' fostering a posture of US 'fetal position' in the world... thereby not "triggering" metro sexual Trudeau and Macron into angst... Yes by all means we should revert back to Obama era tactics of 'pink lines' and surreptitious payoffs in the Billions to placate our antagonists...
I dont care for Obama, Trudeau, jeb or Kim...all I know Trump is a scum and is everything negative that a decent human being should be. The lying, the bullying, the narcissism, the sexism, etc.....it sends the wrong message to not only our kids but to society as a whole.

Issa, have you ever sat down are really thought about your irrational hate for The Donald? What do you think might be the underlying cause for your irrational hate? Did you think it is something that happened to you in high school assuming you attended high school?

By the way, what are your thoughts on Trudeau wearing fake eyebrows and should he donate some to Seth "Frankenstine" Meyers?

Last edited:
I dont care for Obama, Trudeau, jeb or Kim...all I know Trump is a scum and is everything negative that a decent human being should be. The lying, the bullying, the narcissism, the sexism, etc.....it sends the wrong message to not only our kids but to society as a whole.
Well, I like your response! on the lying.. lets pause, on the bullying, on the sexism... are you friggin kidding? who cares what he did 'umpteen years ago as a celebrity businessman' I think most women, older and more sheltered than myself, understand the concept of 'locker room talk' and "gallivanting promiscuity" & if we were just honky dory as a Nation, perhaps we would nit pick on the personal life of our Commander and Chief... We don't have that luxury, & thank God we have a decisive, no holds barred President at this point in time...!

He is from the low life world.

That clears it up. He's from Morocco

Well, I like your response! on the lying.. lets pause, on the bullying, on the sexism... are you friggin kidding? who cares what he did 'umpteen years ago as a celebrity businessman' I think most women, older and more sheltered than myself, understand the concept of 'locker room talk' and "gallivanting promiscuity" & if we were just honky dory as a Nation, perhaps we would nit pick on the personal life of our Commander and Chief... We don't have that luxury, & thank God we have a decisive, no holds barred President at this point in time...!
So your Morality goes up and down like a Harlots Drawers,the Guy is a Sleeze,totally disrespects Women,pays $120,000 for a head fcuk whilst his wife is pregnant...but he is your type of Slut...Stop talking Bullshit and Stop demeaning and diminishing your womanhood and femmes in general

Issa, have you ever sat down are really thought about your irrational hate for The Donald? What do you think might be the underlying cause for your irrational hate? Did you think it is something that happened to you in high school assuming you attended high school?

By the way, what are your thoughts on Trudeau wearing fake eyebrows and should he donate some to Seth "Frankenstine" Meyers?

Idiot Comment

So your Morality goes up and down like a Harlots Drawers,the Guy is a Sleeze,totally disrespects Women,pays $120,000 for a head fcuk whilst his wife is pregnant...but he is your type of Slut...Stop talking Bullshit and Stop demeaning and diminishing your womanhood and femmes in general

But I did enjoy your accidental and unintentional slip...."NO HOLES BARRED President"...Now that was FUNNNNYYYYYY

theliq, is your name Issa? But since you stepped up, did you attend high school?

If you dont find Trump as an ok person morally that tells me a lot about you.
So you ok with him calling people names, all the bragging he does constantly, the fighting he does on tweeter, the constant drama he seeks?
I'm sorry but I was brought up normal, ans Trumps kind shouldn't be allowed a gram of respect. I dont care what he achieves politically....even El Chao and pablo Escobar had their admirers and by your logic, they were wonderful people.

Jesus is from the middle east, so is moses and most great men. The orange is from a tan salon.

Forum List

Back