trump at town hall responds to woman who calls him out on demeaning former staff

If you ever work for trump,expect to eventually be called "dumb, slime ball. Incompetent, crazy," or one of many other insults the "man chosen by God" may call you.
Yeah, people that are incompetent can expect to be callled it

I call a dembot that daily

It's on the business owner to always uplift your workers. Calling workers out is the sign of an authoritarian.

Yeah, people that are incompetent can expect to be callled it

I call a dembot that daily
3scves.jpg

Where did you work? Sesame Street?
Skilled manufacturing, Electrical Supply, Hospital skilled maintenance, Refrigerated storage/distribution management, Wholesale building materials Supv/management.

Back in the old Refer storage distribution management days, I hired and directed daily contract labor, mostly bottom of the barrel, societal rejects, paying off in cash at end of each day on the weight of the product they loaded/unloaded. When paying off, it was just me the cash box from the safe and a loaded.38 on the desk, one worker in the office at a time, door locked. In the interview, the regional manager had asked if I could handle myself, if I had to. They thought I had the perfect qualifications for the job. I only had to point that weapon once, when a contract worker pulled a knife to cut the throat of the regional manager. The regional manager was not as circumspect in dealing with employees, though not bad enough, I would let a dock cut his throat.). When I drew, aimed and ordered him to drop it, everybody including the dock hop knew I was going to put one right between his eyes from 30 feet away and nobody doubted I could do it. Afterward, the regional manager (visibly shaken) thanked me. I instructed him not to talk to any of my crew, the way he talked to that dock hop, as they worked for me, not him, as it just wasn't safe, here in the south. It was a Yankee lesson learned. I got a 25% raise starting my next paycheck. I also rehired the dock hop, the next week.

Skilled manufacturing, Electrical Supply, Hospital skilled maintenance, Refrigerated storage/distribution management, Wholesale building materials Supv/management.

Back in the old Refer storage distribution management days, I hired and directed daily contract labor, mostly bottom of the barrel, societal rejects, paying off in cash at end of each day on the weight of the product they loaded/unloaded. When paying off, it was just me the cash box from the safe and a loaded.38 on the desk, one worker in the office at a time, door locked. In the interview, the regional manager had asked if I could handle myself, if I had to. They thought I had the perfect qualifications for the job. I only had to point that weapon once, when a contract worker pulled a knife to cut the throat of the regional manager. The regional manager was not as circumspect in dealing with employees, though not bad enough, I would let a dock cut his throat.). When I drew, aimed and ordered him to drop it, everybody including the dock hop knew I was going to put one right between his eyes from 30 feet away and nobody doubted I could do it. Afterward, the regional manager (visibly shaken) thanked me. I instructed him not to talk to any of my crew, the way he talked to that dock hop, as they worked for me, not him, as it just wasn't safe, here in the south. It was a Yankee lesson learned. I got a 25% raise starting my next paycheck. I also rehired the dock hop, the next week.

Forum List

Back