Complaint Against Fat Fani Gives GA Governor Power To End Trump Case

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
The walls are closing in on you, girl. When you go after someone as powerful as an ex-president, you better make sure you're as pure as the driven snow.

And you're not, girl. You be as dirty as the inside of a chimney.

I'm pretty sure Georgia taxpayers want to know what gave Fani the right to pay for dates with their hard earned tax money. MAGA
Even if they do, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the media won't report them. And there are several Media Markets in GA, consisting of Atlanta, Atlanta and then there's -- Atlanta.

Plus the governor of Georgia is a complete and total wimp. More useless than a screen door on a submarine

The walls are closing in on you, girl. When you go after someone as powerful as an ex-president, you better make sure you're as pure as the driven snow.

Yawn
MTG strikes again.
OH MY!
What a BS OP!

Do it!....Maybe the blacks will burn down Atlanta. :banana:

OIP.RhMGlaS02_Rxg78jn8IXgwAAAA

I love MTG!

I had been thinking for some time that Rs need to go on the offense. They need to investigate these crooks like crazy

I'm glad some are. Leave it to MTG to lead the way! Maybe she should be VP but then again, she does more good where she's at.

:)

None of that invalidates the merits of the case. Fanie could walk naked down the street and it wouldn't hurt the defendant.

So she hires her boyfriend, pays him over $600k in taxpayer money, then they use the money to take lavish vacations...THIS IS WHO DEMS ARE!

It's almost like a billionaire running for President, collecting donations from little grandmas and the RNC, and then using all that money to buy stuff insane amounts of stuff from his own companies and claim that his legal fees are campaign expenses.

Cult fantasy. Onto the next desperate pile of nothing for you.

Forum List

Back