trump at town hall responds to woman who calls him out on demeaning former staff

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

If you ever work for trump,expect to eventually be called "dumb, slime ball. Incompetent, crazy," or one of many other insults the "man chosen by God" may call you.

Cute little post.

RENT FREE 2.jpg

If you ever work for trump,expect to eventually be called "dumb, slime ball. Incompetent, crazy," or one of many other insults the "man chosen by God" may call you.
People get called all sorts of names all the time by bosses, co-workers, strangers, even people who are supposed to kiss customer ass. You people are so soft.

you say quite a bit in your limited posts...........cripes some people make 161 posts a day
I've been here reading for quite a while. If this site is reflective of US Political debate across the country then it makes sense why nothing gets better, and only looks like it will eventually disintegrate entirely. The discussions around irrelevant, nonsensical issues that get so emotionally charged make me wonder how the hell the USA even exists anymore. The ridiculous solutions to things that aren't even problems that some people saw elsewhere and repeat here amuse me though.

People get called all sorts of names all the time by bosses, co-workers, strangers, even people who are supposed to kiss customer ass. You people are so soft.
A boss calling normal men names is a good way to get his ass kicked. It is unwise to say the least, but typical of Donny thinks are the rights of a boss. Remember, If you are out of town, he might fire you while on a business trip across and do it on social media. Any normal boss could expect an ass whipping on crap like that.

A boss calling normal men names is a good way to get his ass kicked. It is unwise to say the least, but typical of Donny thinks are the rights of a boss. Remember, If you are out of town, he might fire you while on a business trip across and do it on social media. Any normal boss could expect an ass whipping on crap like that.

Have you ever worked in the private sector?

Geez, a town hall meeting heckler rises to the level of a political topic if it's Trump? Lefties must be desperate. How about the reporter who asked Hinter Biden what kind of crack he is smoking?

Have you ever worked in the private sector?
Absolutely. I just wasn't the type you'd take a chance of exceeding limitations with. Could be a Southern Man thing or maybe the way I carried myself after military training, that I never forgot, a matter of bearing. I didn't do it to my employees. They didn't do it to me, and neither did fellow supervisors, fellow managers or managers above me.

Absolutely. I just wasn't the type you'd take a chance of exceeding limitations with. Could be a Southern Man thing or maybe the way I carried myself after military training, that I never forgot, a matter of bearing. I didn't do it to my employees. They didn't do it to me, and neither did fellow supervisors, fellow managers or managers above me.
Where did you work? Sesame Street?

Forum List

Back