Trump at his most ignorant and most narcissistic.

• Banned
Oh...and if you think Trump did not sound staggeringly ignorant here?

You ARE probably as ignorant as Trump is.

My condolences to you and your offspring.

Last edited:
and
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
sure--Trump is ignorant of Brexit
do you know how ridiculous that is??

37002203_10155745891796275_9055627862861676544_n.jpg

Our awesome Pres. Trump is a world class master of making tweets that drive the looney liberals into a crazed psychotic frenzy. ... :thup: .. :lol: :lol:

Driving a political group crazy isn't bad in and of itself. It doesn't seem like the sort of thing a president should do a lot of, though, especially if that president uses social media as a form of official communication. :dunno:

Our awesome Pres. Trump is a world class master of making tweets that drive the looney liberals into a crazed psychotic frenzy. ... :thup: .. :lol: :lol:

Driving a political group crazy isn't bad in and of itself. It doesn't seem like the sort of thing a president should do a lot of, though, especially if that president uses social media as a form of official communication. :dunno:

To put it another way, I wish people didn't seem more concerned about the president (or other politicians) hurting the 'other side' rather than helping the country. Liberal, conservative, Democrat, Republican, getting the other guys seems to be the primary motivation of far too many these days.

and
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
sure--Trump is ignorant of Brexit
do you know how ridiculous that is??

Obviously, you did not bother to look at the tweeet video.

Other than it is to do with the EU...Trump clearly has no idea what it is about. He was totally stumped as to what a "Hard Brexit' is. And I guarantee...so are you.

Another clueless Trumpbot for my Ignore List.

I bet they do not go with Brexit, hard or soft. Trump maybe made here a deal she can't refuse, hope she got it in writing. Then he can rip it up.

Obama used it for liberal reasons, but not a peep.

I hate to get vulgar here, but quit sucking his dick!

God! You're such a tool! He is embarrassing

God! You're such a tool! He is embarrassing
Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. ... :thup:

He puts our nation's interests 1st above other countries, and plays hardball with other leaders when it comes to business and trade deals.

Isn't that what you should expect from any elected official?? ... :dunno:

Obama used it for liberal reasons, but not a peep.

I don't use Twitter, so I don't know. Did Obama tweet nearly as much as Trump? Did Obama try to use it as an official channel of communication? If he did, and used it to denigrate the 'other side', it was just as bad an idea.

I don't use Twitter, so I don't know. Did Obama tweet nearly as much as Trump? Did Obama try to use it as an official channel of communication? If he did, and used it to denigrate the 'other side', it was just as bad an idea.
I don't use Twitter either, never have.

But I like that our awesome Pres. Trump uses it as an informal way to connect to the American public. .... :thup:

I don't use Twitter either, never have.

But I like that our awesome Pres. Trump uses it as an informal way to connect to the American public. .... :thup:

An informal communications tool is one thing, but hasn't the administration claimed that the president's tweets count as official policy statements, at least in some cases?

Forum List

Back