Trump at his most ignorant and most narcissistic.

God! You're such a tool! He is embarrassing
Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. ... :thup:

He puts our nation's interests 1st above other countries, and plays hardball with other leaders when it comes to business and trade deals.

Isn't that what you should expect from any elected official?? ... :dunno:

The same economic nationalism Trump rode to victory was the same wave of motivation for BREXIT

An informal communications tool is one thing, but hasn't the administration claimed that the president's tweets count as official policy statements, at least in some cases?
I've never heard that before.

But does it really matter?? ... :cool:

Yes, actually, it does matter.

Apparently they weren't described as policy statements, but they were described as "official statements." White House: Trump's tweets are 'official statements' - CNNPolitics

When making informal comments, it's entirely too easy to say something that should NOT be taken as an official statement.

Our awesome Pres. Trump is a world class master of making tweets that drive the looney liberals into a crazed psychotic frenzy. ... :thup: .. :lol: :lol:

Driving a political group crazy isn't bad in and of itself. It doesn't seem like the sort of thing a president should do a lot of, though, especially if that president uses social media as a form of official communication. :dunno:

To put it another way, I wish people didn't seem more concerned about the president (or other politicians) hurting the 'other side' rather than helping the country. Liberal, conservative, Democrat, Republican, getting the other guys seems to be the primary motivation of far too many these days.
Democrats are doing everything they can to destroy what is left of America.

They will be destroyed, not capitulated to.

I bet they do not go with Brexit, hard or soft. Trump maybe made here a deal she can't refuse, hope she got it in writing. Then he can rip it up.
They already had a vote, moron.

Not following through with Brexit would be a clear abandonment of democracy by Britain.

Forum List

Back