Trump Approval Up 4 Points

This
Rasmussen: Trump Approval Up 4 Points This Week

Trump is just saying what any normal person would say. If you hate this country so much, why don’t you just leave? It has nothing to do with race, gender, or anything else. These women are a disgrace in far more ways than President Trump has ever been.
The government doesn't permit employers to engage in such comments because they're considered racist by the government.

US routinely sues companies for language that mirrors Trump's racist 'go back' tweets
This so bogus. Trump is exercising free speech and has not hindered anyone from doing their job or threatened any disciplinary actions. You have taken a half dozen cases and made a mountain out of it. This is political correctness on steroids promoted just to find some way,ANY way to keep Trump from communicating with the American people. Remember these women started it with statements running down America. Let’s turn this around. If an employee stated that she hated the company she was working for and despised everything the company stood for would those be grounds for dismissal? Pedal this sophistry somewhere else.
Where did I say he wasn't expressing free speech and where did I say his right to free speech doesn't prevent him from making racist remarks?

Show where Trump mentioned race or color in that tweet. You CAN'T.

Bless President Trump! :clap::clap:
Except for his State controlled media coverage on Fox, Sinclair, AM radio, Breitbart, ...did I miss any?

"AM radio" isn't a state controlled media outlet
Breitbart isn't either, its a news and opinion website
Sinclair looks to be buying local stations The imminent conservative takeover of local TV news, explained

What you missed was CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, and ABC who continually spew 95% negative coverage of Trump.
The good news is that it won't matter, so don't get your hopes up.

Okay, polls matter today!
Trump b'lieves in them again...

Screenshot_20190720-191232_Samsung Internet.jpg

... I've never before seen anyone celebrate mediocrity with such enthusiasm.

Your post is what sophistry is.

Trumps remarks are not racist because you say they are. That is only your opinion.
Are you that incapable of following a dialog? I said the government says it's racist and has successfully prevailed in lawsuits against employers who use such language.

This

Trump is just saying what any normal person would say. If you hate this country so much, why don’t you just leave? It has nothing to do with race, gender, or anything else. These women are a disgrace in far more ways than President Trump has ever been.
The government doesn't permit employers to engage in such comments because they're considered racist by the government.

US routinely sues companies for language that mirrors Trump's racist 'go back' tweets
This so bogus. Trump is exercising free speech and has not hindered anyone from doing their job or threatened any disciplinary actions. You have taken a half dozen cases and made a mountain out of it. This is political correctness on steroids promoted just to find some way,ANY way to keep Trump from communicating with the American people. Remember these women started it with statements running down America. Let’s turn this around. If an employee stated that she hated the company she was working for and despised everything the company stood for would those be grounds for dismissal? Pedal this sophistry somewhere else.
Where did I say he wasn't expressing free speech and where did I say his right to free speech doesn't prevent him from making racist remarks?

^^^ Another idiot who can't follow a dialog. Again, I said the government says such language is racist.

This

^^^ Another idiot who can't follow a dialog. Again, I said the government says such language is racist.

they have a valid excuse .... they're RW idiots.

Up 4 points with Rasmussen?

So, where does Rasmussen have him now...at about 376%? :auiqs.jpg:

This

Well jackass, since Trump NEVER mentioned race, color, or names in that tweet your point is irrelevant jackass. Now SHOW WHERE TRUMP MENTIONED RACE OR COLOR OR STFU LOSER! Since Trump never used racist language, you are flailing away and grasping at straws. You lose as always.

This

Well jackass, since Trump NEVER mentioned race, color, or names in that tweet your point is irrelevant jackass. Now SHOW WHERE TRUMP MENTIONED RACE OR COLOR OR STFU LOSER! Since Trump never used racist language, you are flailing away and grasping at straws. You lose as always.
LOLOL

Obviously, there's no point in me repeating my post again since you didn't understand it the first two times, there's no chance in hell you'll get it the third time.

:itsok:

This

LOLOL

Obviously, there's no point in me repeating my post again since you didn't understand it the first two times, there's no chance in hell you'll get it the third time.

Poor pawn, bitch slapped again. So you have nothing. Your surrender is noted. No proof, and too chickenshit to post the tweet that destroys your lie. :ahole-1:

LOLOL

Poor pawn, bitch slapped again. So you have nothing. Your surrender is noted. No proof, and too chickenshit to post the tweet that destroys your lie. :ahole-1:
LOLOL

Slobbering into your drool cup is no substitute for not understanding what I posted. I even posted it a second time for your benefit since you're slower than most here.

Oh, well, c'est la vie

LOLOL

LOLOL

Slobbering into your drool cup is no substitute for not understanding what I posted. I even posted it a second ti.e for your benefit since you're slower than most here.

Oh, well, c'est la vie

Poor baby. I'm just laughing at you crying racism when there was NOTHING racist in the tweet that YOU won't even post. Understand this (well get that GED first). Trump said NOTHING racist. Therefore, your imaginary violation does not apply. You are dismissed. Now STFU. You're an embarrassment.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Slobbering into your drool cup is no substitute for not understanding what I posted. I even posted it a second ti.e for your benefit since you're slower than most here.

Oh, well, c'est la vie

Poor baby. I'm just laughing at you crying racism when there was NOTHING racist in the tweet that YOU won't even post. Understand this (well get that GED first). Trump said NOTHING racist. Therefore, your imaginary violation does not apply. You are dismissed. Now STFU. You're an embarrassment.
And yet, despite your ignorance, the federal government says it is racist and discriminatory and sues companies who use such language.

Sucks to be as stupid as you, huh?

LOLOL

LOLOL

Oh, well, c'est la vie

And yet, despite your ignorance, the federal government says it is racist and discriminatory and sues companies who use such language.

And yet, you and your boyfriend Eddie continue to show your ignorance. Since nothing racist was said and no race, color, or person was even mentioned, YOU HAVE NO CASE! Schooling you two and your refusal to even post the tweet in question (since it destroys your imaginary case) is too easy. Go ahead and try to sue Trump if you think you have a case moron. Then let us know how long the judge laughed at you.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Oh, well, c'est la vie

And yet, you and your boyfriend Eddie continue to show your ignorance. Since nothing racist was said and no race, color, or person was even mentioned, YOU HAVE NO CASE! Schooling you two and your refusal to even post the tweet in question (since it destroys your imaginary case) is too easy. Go ahead and try to sue Trump if you think you have a case moron. Then let us know how long the judge laughed at you.
LOL

No matter how many times you repeat that, it will not change the federal policy which enabled the government from successfully suing businesses which used such "go back" language towards employees.

LOLOL

Oh, well, c'est la vie

LOL

No matter how many times you repeat that, it will not change the federal policy which enabled the government from successfully suing businesses which used such "go back" language towards employees.

So now per YOUR claim, Representatives are now employees of the President? Damn, why doesn't he just fire these 4 brain dead peons then? No matter how many times you lie, there is NOTHING racist in that tweet. Nor did it end at "go back". More lies from pawn. Slapping you is fun, but my 6 year old wants to play outside and he has more grasp on reality than you do.

LOLOL

Oh, well, c'est la vie

LOL

So now per YOUR claim, Representatives are now employees of the President? Damn, why doesn't he just fire these 4 brain dead peons then? No matter how many times you lie, there is NOTHING racist in that tweet. Nor did it end at "go back". More lies from pawn. Slapping you is fun, but my 6 year old wants to play outside and he has more grasp on reality than you do.
"So now per YOUR claim, Representatives are now employees of the President?"

Holyshit, you're actually getting dumber. :ack-1:

No, dumbfuck, I never made any such claim. :cuckoo:

Trump's tweets are no more racist than is Rashida Taliban calling a white man a mother fucker on television is racist.

Forum List

Back