Trump Approval Up 4 Points

Poor pawn, bitch slapped again. So you have nothing. Your surrender is noted. No proof, and too chickenshit to post the tweet that destroys your lie. :ahole-1:
LOLOL

Slobbering into your drool cup is no substitute for not understanding what I posted. I even posted it a second ti.e for your benefit since you're slower than most here.

Oh, well, c'est la vie

:itsok:

Poor baby. I'm just laughing at you crying racism when there was NOTHING racist in the tweet that YOU won't even post. Understand this (well get that GED first). Trump said NOTHING racist. Therefore, your imaginary violation does not apply. You are dismissed. Now STFU. You're an embarrassment.
And yet, despite your ignorance, the federal government says it is racist and discriminatory and sues companies who use such language.

Sucks to be as stupid as you, huh?

And yet, you and your boyfriend Eddie continue to show your ignorance. Since nothing racist was said and no race, color, or person was even mentioned, YOU HAVE NO CASE! Schooling you two and your refusal to even post the tweet in question (since it destroys your imaginary case) is too easy. Go ahead and try to sue Trump if you think you have a case moron. Then let us know how long the judge laughed at you.
LOL

No matter how many times you repeat that, it will not change the federal policy which enabled the government from successfully suing businesses which used such "go back" language towards employees.

You are aware that none of the Suicide Squad is an employee of the president? I hope you understand that.

LOLOL

Slobbering into your drool cup is no substitute for not understanding what I posted. I even posted it a second ti.e for your benefit since you're slower than most here.

Oh, well, c'est la vie

Poor baby. I'm just laughing at you crying racism when there was NOTHING racist in the tweet that YOU won't even post. Understand this (well get that GED first). Trump said NOTHING racist. Therefore, your imaginary violation does not apply. You are dismissed. Now STFU. You're an embarrassment.
And yet, despite your ignorance, the federal government says it is racist and discriminatory and sues companies who use such language.

And yet, you and your boyfriend Eddie continue to show your ignorance. Since nothing racist was said and no race, color, or person was even mentioned, YOU HAVE NO CASE! Schooling you two and your refusal to even post the tweet in question (since it destroys your imaginary case) is too easy. Go ahead and try to sue Trump if you think you have a case moron. Then let us know how long the judge laughed at you.
LOL

No matter how many times you repeat that, it will not change the federal policy which enabled the government from successfully suing businesses which used such "go back" language towards employees.

You are aware that none of the Suicide Squad is an employee of the president? I hope you understand that.
So? Who said they are? Who said the EEOC could sue trump for making his racist comments? I said the federal government considers such language racist and discriminatory and has successfully sued "conpanies." The president isn't a "company."

Rasmussen: Trump Approval Up 4 Points This Week

Trump is just saying what any normal person would say. If you hate this country so much, why don’t you just leave? It has nothing to do with race, gender, or anything else. These women are a disgrace in far more ways than President Trump has ever been.

Bullshit. What Trump said is racist. And all you anti government crybabies don't say that to each other. The Rasmussen poll is a joke. You might as well use the RNC poll.

LOLOL

Oh, well, c'est la vie

LOL

The president is a US government employee. His comments would get him fired for making these comments to anyone if he was the head of any other government department.

LOL

The president is a US government employee. His comments would get him fired for making these comments to anyone if he was the head of any other government department.
RDM73a.jpg

LOL

So now per YOUR claim, Representatives are now employees of the President? Damn, why doesn't he just fire these 4 brain dead peons then? No matter how many times you lie, there is NOTHING racist in that tweet. Nor did it end at "go back". More lies from pawn. Slapping you is fun, but my 6 year old wants to play outside and he has more grasp on reality than you do.
"So now per YOUR claim, Representatives are now employees of the President?"

Holyshit, you're actually getting dumber. :ack-1:

No, dumbfuck, I never made any such claim. :cuckoo:

Hey dumbfuck, in YOUR post you stated that employers may not use that language towards employees. So according to YOU, those brain dead peons are employees of Trump. Boy you truly are stupid. You just got schooled again moron.

LOL

So now per YOUR claim, Representatives are now employees of the President? Damn, why doesn't he just fire these 4 brain dead peons then? No matter how many times you lie, there is NOTHING racist in that tweet. Nor did it end at "go back". More lies from pawn. Slapping you is fun, but my 6 year old wants to play outside and he has more grasp on reality than you do.
"So now per YOUR claim, Representatives are now employees of the President?"

Holyshit, you're actually getting dumber. :ack-1:

No, dumbfuck, I never made any such claim. :cuckoo:

Hey dumbfuck, in YOUR post you stated that employers may not use that language towards employees. So according to YOU, those brain dead peons are employees of Trump. Boy you truly are stupid. You just got schooled again moron.
LOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck. I never said they are employees of trump's nor did I say trump could be sued for his racist comments nor did I say trump is not allowed to make racist comments.

Once again for the hard of learning.... I said the government considers such language to be racist and has successfully sued corporations for using such racist language.

Despite you having a pointy head, the point which sailed clear over it -- is that language is racist.

Look --> there it goes ..... whoooooosh.......

:lmao:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this improvement in polling is most likely concentrated in the south...

Why? Do you think blacks are starting to wise up to the Democrats lies?
That's cute...you play dumb on the internet...or is it playing?

We know you aren't playing! You are dumb as a post!
Fortunately, I'm not anywhere near as dumb as your posts.

Trump's numbers with African Americans didn't rise so we know that's not it.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this improvement in polling is most likely concentrated in the south...

Where is your link?

Where is your link?

It’s in the OP. The poll the OP is touting. In that poll his numbers with African Americans did not go up. My supposition is that it went up in the south primarily. Your reason for my supposition is patently false on it’s face. Want to try again as to why his numbers would up in the south?

Where is your link?

It’s in the OP. The poll the OP is touting. In that poll his numbers with African Americans did not go up. My supposition is that it went up in the south primarily. Your reason for my supposition is patently false on it’s face. Want to try again as to why his numbers would up in the south?

You assume. That is your problem.

Where is your link?

No, I'm suggesting. You could disprove my supposition if you had facts to the contrary. You haven't.

Where is your link?

No, I'm suggesting. You could disprove my supposition if you had facts to the contrary. You haven't.

You are suggesting something based on nothing. How idiotic!

Where is your link?

So prove me wrong. Should be easy. Poll is in the OP.

Where is your link?

So prove me wrong. Should be easy. Poll is in the OP.

The poll doesn't prove your assertion because it is covered in fecal matter where you pulled it out of your ass! You seem to be confused as to what you said that was wrong. I put it in red text in the quote above.

Forum List

Back