Trump approval rating 37%.....Obama approval rating 55%

And approval ratings have a tendency to go down once the individual actually takes office. Double Yikes...

Starting out at 37% is scary

Expect Trump to see a bump up to the 40% range after his inauguration and political rallies

Hate to say it, but that may be his high water mark. I wouldn't be surprised if his approval goes into the teens

It's pretty obvious that the Left's response to losing, is to turn the lying and race baiting up to eleven.

IN the absence of any reality check, like the election, you might very well manage to create the illusion that you have made a point, or won an argument.

Where exactly did I mention anything about race?
We are talking about approval of our new President

Dont news organizations put those out.....noway they are biased, hahahahha

I approve of our new president and if you or Hollywood don't, I don't give a fuck.
Does it matter?

Trump is our President. At 37% , he needs to sell his presidency to the American people.

He needs to start next week

Instead of trying to "sell" something...what the country needed was a President who actually does the work required to fix things like the economy, immigration, healthcare and terrorism.. "Selling" that you're going to do the work is easy! Barack Obama has been "selling" that for the last eight years. What he hasn't done is the work!

Doesn't bode well for an incoming President

New poll has Trump approval rating at 37%, Obama at 55%

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

It's just another example that proves what's good isn't always popular and what's popular isn't always good.
lol you can't even explain what makes Trump "good".

Two things beyond what he proposes doing:

1) He pisses you off and
2) He beat your bitch who your idiots never thought would lose.
That's it huh? You like Trump because you have the maturity of 12 year girl?

It has to do with what he's proposed. The other two are just a bonus.

In say Obama will be 60+% by inauguration. If anything about being a piss boy is true then we will see President Pence...

Starting out at 37% is scary

Expect Trump to see a bump up to the 40% range after his inauguration and political rallies

Hate to say it, but that may be his high water mark. I wouldn't be surprised if his approval goes into the teens

It's pretty obvious that the Left's response to losing, is to turn the lying and race baiting up to eleven.

IN the absence of any reality check, like the election, you might very well manage to create the illusion that you have made a point, or won an argument.

I approve of our new president and if you or Hollywood don't, I don't give a fuck.
Does it matter?

Trump is our President. At 37% , he needs to sell his presidency to the American people.

Instead of trying to "sell" something...what the country needed was a President who actually does the work required to fix things like the economy, immigration, healthcare and terrorism.. "Selling" that you're going to do the work is easy! Barack Obama has been "selling" that for the last eight years. What he hasn't done is the work!
So far Trump is on a pretty good roll by appointing CEO's who know how to make better deals than the past bureaucrats have done.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%

Are These the same pollsters that was cocksure that Bill's wife was going to take the Presidential Election in a landslide in Nov. of '16'? The one and only poll that matters is the electoral college, and until you realize this you will continue to wake up in the dark everyday...

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

Once again the far left does not care anything about polls

Trump: Favorability

And if the far left should learn anything from the last elections, polls do not mean squat!

It's just another example that proves what's good isn't always popular and what's popular isn't always good.

You may be right

But in a political world, you rule through consensus of the masses. Lose the masses and your ability to govern is gone

It's not a matter of may. Those percentages prove what I said.

Are you saying Obama governed through consensus?

Obama had the political backing to get his agenda accomplished. Trump does not...especially within his own party
A President with poor approval has problems building a political coalition

more fake news

--LOL

does it help your butthurt though

if only for a short while

--LOL

Once again the far left does not care anything about polls

Trump: Favorability

And if the far left should learn anything from the last elections, polls do not mean squat!

You didn't read your own link did you?

more fake news

--LOL

--LOL

There is only so long you can beat that dead horse

Fake News does not equate to news you do not like

You actually have to provide some evidence that indicates it is fake

more fake news

--LOL

--LOL

dont matter if i like it or not

it is fake news

--LOL

until you prove it is real

it is fake

more fake news

--LOL

--LOL

it is fake news

--LOL

it is fake

Polls are polls

They are fully documented and are from numerous samples. They all consistently show Trump with 37-42% favorability.

You are welcome to refute with any evidence showing that Trump is overwhelmingly popular in this country

more fake news

--LOL

--LOL

it is fake news

--LOL

it is fake

Polls are polls

They are fully documented and are from numerous samples. They all consistently show Trump with 37-42% favorability.

You are welcome to refute with any evidence showing that Trump is overwhelmingly popular in this country

polls tend to be fake

look at the presidential polls

--LOL

Does it matter?

I guarantee you that he will. And what will you do then? Well, you will do as you always have done; lie.

I want Trump to succeed

It is good for the country and good for me. However, a president starting out at 37%, a time when most Presidents are riding a post election high, shows his prospects are dim

Because public opinion polls determine effectiveness, right?

more fake news

--LOL

--LOL

it is fake news

--LOL

it is fake

Polls are polls

polls tend to be fake

look at the presidential polls

--LOL

If you don't trust polls, provide any evidence that indicates Trump is overwhelmingly popular with the public

It wasn't the last election

It's a poll. You know, like the polls that showed Hillary beating Trump in November?

They were right. The national polls showed her winning the popular vote by 3. She won by 2. That is remarkably accurate polling.

You couldn't function at all without revisionist history, outright lies, and selective memory.

Prove me wrong asshole.

That is just too stupid to respond to.

Forum List

Back