Trump approval rating 37%.....Obama approval rating 55%

icon1.png

Some other numbers from that poll:

High unfavorable views of Trump’s personal traits:

53% say he is not honest. 39% say he is. (Since late November that number went up)

52% say he does not care about average Americans. 44% say he does.

62% say he is not level-headed, 33% say he is.

34% say Trump would be a worse president than Obama. 45% think Obama will be better.

Yikes.

And approval ratings have a tendency to go down once the individual actually takes office. Double Yikes...

Starting out at 37% is scary

Expect Trump to see a bump up to the 40% range after his inauguration and political rallies

Hate to say it, but that may be his high water mark. I wouldn't be surprised if his approval goes into the teens

It's pretty obvious that the Left's response to losing, is to turn the lying and race baiting up to eleven.

IN the absence of any reality check, like the election, you might very well manage to create the illusion that you have made a point, or won an argument.

Where exactly did I mention anything about race?
We are talking about approval of our new President

Dont news organizations put those out.....noway they are biased, hahahahha

I approve of our new president and if you or Hollywood don't, I don't give a fuck.
Does it matter?

Trump is our President. At 37% , he needs to sell his presidency to the American people.

He needs to start next week

And approval ratings have a tendency to go down once the individual actually takes office. Double Yikes...

Expect Trump to see a bump up to the 40% range after his inauguration and political rallies

Hate to say it, but that may be his high water mark. I wouldn't be surprised if his approval goes into the teens

It's pretty obvious that the Left's response to losing, is to turn the lying and race baiting up to eleven.

IN the absence of any reality check, like the election, you might very well manage to create the illusion that you have made a point, or won an argument.

I approve of our new president and if you or Hollywood don't, I don't give a fuck.
Does it matter?

Trump is our President. At 37% , he needs to sell his presidency to the American people.

I guarantee you that he will. And what will you do then? Well, you will do as you always have done; lie.

Does it matter?

Tha the fine, I do think trust that number, but again well see where it is in 4 years when it really matters.

It's just a toll libs use. They had a poll on Sara Palin as vp......never saw one before or since.hmmmmmmm

Does it matter?

I guarantee you that he will. And what will you do then? Well, you will do as you always have done; lie.

I want Trump to succeed

It is good for the country and good for me. However, a president starting out at 37%, a time when most Presidents are riding a post election high, shows his prospects are dim

Does it matter?

Tha the fine, I do think trust that number, but again well see where it is in 4 years when it really matters.

It's just a toll libs use. They had a poll on Sara Palin as vp......never saw one before or since.hmmmmmmm
You do not need to trust that number

You are free to believe that Trump is a popular and beloved President. However, most Presidents would look at that number and realize he has a lot of work to do

Does it matter?

I want Trump to succeed

It is good for the country and good for me. However, a president starting out at 37%, a time when most Presidents are riding a post election high, shows his prospects are dim

Not really when all the power brokers oppose him.....DC hollywood, Silicon valley

And if you do give him a chance I'll think you'll like his job.

He gets stuff done, doesn't care about the politics in dc.......

Doesn't bode well for an incoming President

New poll has Trump approval rating at 37%, Obama at 55%

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

Republicans on this forum are simply too immature to admit how pathetic of choice Trump has become.

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

It's a poll. You know, like the polls that showed Hillary beating Trump in November?

They were right. The national polls showed her winning the popular vote by 3. She won by 2. That is remarkably accurate polling.

You couldn't function at all without revisionist history, outright lies, and selective memory.

Prove me wrong asshole.

Republicans on this forum are simply too immature to admit how pathetic of choice Trump has become.

Electing Trump is a perfect symbol of millions of Americans just giving up and saying fuck it.

Electing Trump is the equivalent of going to Walmart in your pajamas. It's something you do when you just don't give a fuck anymore.

Electing Trump is a perfect symbol of millions of Americans just giving up and saying fuck it.

Electing Trump is the equivalent of going to Walmart in your pajamas. It's something you do when you just don't give a fuck anymore.

Like you this is the average Obama supporter…

Like it or not, Trump is our President
We have to get through the next four years

However, Trump, as smart as he claims to be, has to realize he is losing the American public before he even starts

He needs to do something and do something quick

However, Trump, as smart as he claims to be, has to realize he is losing the American public before he even starts

its off by a decimal point. obama is now at 5.5% Trump 95%

Nice deflection

But it does nothing to resolve the horrible approval numbers Trump is starting his presidency. Most presidents start with a post election high with people on both sides willing to give him a chance
Trump is starting at 37%.....he has nowhere to go but down

Nice deflection

But it does nothing to resolve the horrible approval numbers Trump is starting his presidency. Most presidents start with a post election high with people on both sides willing to give him a chance

The same people that you quote in your little progressive poll said Hildabeast had a 98% chance of winning...

Nice deflection

Live with it... the loopy kunt lost

Nice deflection

Live with it... the loopy kunt lost

37% Really? Trump Beat Hillary 52/48.

These were the same polls that said the shrilary had a 93% chance of winning the election. Am I right you fool?:haha:

These were the same polls that said the shrilary had a 93% chance of winning the election. Am I right you fool?:haha:
Lol you do know the popular vote was won by Hillary right? The polls weren't all that wrong.

Lol you do know the popular vote was won by Hillary right? The polls weren't all that wrong.

Had the goal been the popular vote the trumpster would have changed his strategy. It says a lot about the "most qualified person to ever run" that she didn't understand what actually wins the election.

Forum List

Back