Trump approval rating 37%.....Obama approval rating 55%

Hard to believe...

Of course, Trump won because of trade as Pa, Mich and Wis want for him for that reason.

And now Trump has to deliver on his promises
Bring back manufacturing, save the coal industry

If he can't...that 37% will drop

Doesn't bode well for an incoming President

New poll has Trump approval rating at 37%, Obama at 55%

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

These were the same polls that said the shrilary had a 93% chance of winning the election. Am I right you fool?:haha:
Lol you do know the popular vote was won by Hillary right? The polls weren't all that wrong.

Had the goal been the popular vote the trumpster would have changed his strategy. It says a lot about the "most qualified person to ever run" that she didn't understand what actually wins the election.
Are you really stupid enough to think Trump even has a basic understanding of campaign strategy? Don't give me "well he won!". No. he got lucky because three states went rogue against Hillary. That was it. Christ if Conway hadn't come along he would have lost in a landslide. She's basically the reason that orangutan won.

At this point at least, many voters don't have much confidence in Donald Trump's presidential abilities, a new poll says.

Trump "will be a worse president than Barack Obama, 45% of voters say, while 34% he will be a better president and 15% percent say he will be about the same, according to the Quinnipiac University Poll released Tuesday.

Trump enters office on Jan. 20 with a favorable rating of 37%, the poll said; Obama exits the White House with an approval rating of 55%.

These were the same polls that said the shrilary had a 93% chance of winning the election. Am I right you fool?:haha:
Lol you do know the popular vote was won by Hillary right? The polls weren't all that wrong.

Had the goal been the popular vote the trumpster would have changed his strategy. It says a lot about the "most qualified person to ever run" that she didn't understand what actually wins the election.
Are you really stupid enough to think Trump even has a basic understanding of campaign strategy? Don't give me "well he won!". No. he got lucky because three states went rogue against Hillary. That was it. Christ if Conway hadn't come along he would have lost in a landslide. She's basically the reason that orangutan won.

Of course not. He did what any good executive does....he hires a competent person to run the campaign. The shrilary clearly didn't do that as podesta is an absolute moron.

icon1.png

Some other numbers from that poll:

High unfavorable views of Trump’s personal traits:

53% say he is not honest. 39% say he is. (Since late November that number went up)

52% say he does not care about average Americans. 44% say he does.

62% say he is not level-headed, 33% say he is.

34% say Trump would be a worse president than Obama. 45% think Obama will be better.

Yikes.

And approval ratings have a tendency to go down once the individual actually takes office. Double Yikes...

Starting out at 37% is scary

Expect Trump to see a bump up to the 40% range after his inauguration and political rallies

Hate to say it, but that may be his high water mark. I wouldn't be surprised if his approval goes into the teens

It's pretty obvious that the Left's response to losing, is to turn the lying and race baiting up to eleven.

IN the absence of any reality check, like the election, you might very well manage to create the illusion that you have made a point, or won an argument.

Where exactly did I mention anything about race?
We are talking about approval of our new President

You didn't make the connection between me pointing out the ramping up of lying and race baiting by the Left, and your point about the approval rating of our new President?

REally? You can't see any relevance?

That's not credible. YOu would have to be grossly stupid to fail to see that point. And I can tell you are not.

Knock off the shit.

My point stands. Address it seriously if you can.

It's pretty obvious that the Left's response to losing, is to turn the lying and race baiting up to eleven.

IN the absence of any reality check, like the election, you might very well manage to create the illusion that you have made a point, or won an argument.

Trump won because of Trade and outsourcing.

Thank you. Why can't other lefties face that?

Note that there is no hint that Matthew now supports Trump or believes that Trump can do this or that, or that Matthew has to give up previously held beliefs, or anything.

Hell, he can still even play the Race Card in the future if he wants, and he might even have a shred of credibility because of his current honesty.

(i know how important that is to most of you lefties)

Matthew, you itching to discuss policy when Trump starts trying to implement his?

It's just another example that proves what's good isn't always popular and what's popular isn't always good.

icon1.png

Some other numbers from that poll:

High unfavorable views of Trump’s personal traits:

53% say he is not honest. 39% say he is. (Since late November that number went up)

52% say he does not care about average Americans. 44% say he does.

62% say he is not level-headed, 33% say he is.

34% say Trump would be a worse president than Obama. 45% think Obama will be better.

Yikes.

And approval ratings have a tendency to go down once the individual actually takes office. Double Yikes...

Expect Trump to see a bump up to the 40% range after his inauguration and political rallies

Hate to say it, but that may be his high water mark. I wouldn't be surprised if his approval goes into the teens

You didn't make the connection between me pointing out the ramping up of lying and race baiting by the Left, and your point about the approval rating of our new President?

That's not credible. YOu would have to be grossly stupid to fail to see that point. And I can tell you are not.

Knock off the shit.

What does your race baiting have to do with Trumps 37% approval rating?

Of course not. He did what any good executive does....he hires a competent person to run the campaign. The shrilary clearly didn't do that as podesta is an absolute moron.
Oh really? Then why was his campaign in shambles regardless? Conway was just good at spinning all of his childish bullshit. That doesn't mean the campaign was ran well.

It's just another example that proves what's good isn't always popular and what's popular isn't always good.

You may be right

But in a political world, you rule through consensus of the masses. Lose the masses and your ability to govern is gone

lol you can't even explain what makes Trump "good".

You may be right

But in a political world, you rule through consensus of the masses. Lose the masses and your ability to govern is gone

It's not a matter of may. Those percentages prove what I said.

Are you saying Obama governed through consensus?

Two things beyond what he proposes doing:

1) He pisses you off and
2) He beat your bitch who your idiots never thought would lose.

Knock off the shit.

What does your race baiting have to do with Trumps 37% approval rating?

Your bitterness is making you more dishonest.

YOu sure you want to go that route?

I would think that you would be hoping that Trump's administration will give you all the ammo you need to advance you agenda.

Yet, you seem to be assuming that that will not be the case. You are pulling out ALL the stops.

I think you are more confident about Trump's success than I am.

Two things beyond what he proposes doing:

1) He pisses you off and
2) He beat your bitch who your idiots never thought would lose.
That's it huh? You like Trump because you have the maturity of 12 year girl?

Oh really? Then why was his campaign in shambles regardless? Conway was just good at spinning all of his childish bullshit. That doesn't mean the campaign was ran well.

Yes, his campaign was in such a shambles he won. Are you truly that myopic?

He won because retards in three states went rogue against Hillary. That's it. He still lost the popular vote by 3 million votes

He won because retards in three states went rogue against Hillary. That's it. He still lost the popular vote by 3 million votes

You keep thinking like that and you'll never see a Democrat in the POTUS seat again. And that would be bad. You had best wake up dude 'cause you're flailing.

You keep thinking like that and you'll never see a Democrat in the POTUS seat again. And that would be bad. You had best wake up dude 'cause you're flailing.
No you best wake up because you're in denial about how useless that sack of shit will be as president. He doesn't give two shits about you and you're too dumb to see it. He's becoming nothing more than a puppet to Putin.

Forum List

Back