Trump angry and frustrated at staff over Sessions fallout

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
good good

Nobody has seen him that upset," one source said, adding the feeling was the communications team allowed the Sessions news, which the administration deemed a nonstory, to overtake the narrative.
On Thursday, Sessions recused himself from any current or future investigations into ties between Russia and the Trump campaign after it was reported he had met with the Russian ambassador to the US, something he had previously failed to disclose.
In particular, the renewed focus on Russia is seen as a major letdown after Tuesday when top officials were riding high, congratulating one another on Trump's speech to Congress.

Trump angry and frustrated at staff over Sessions fallout - CNNPolitics.com

Another anonymous source.

And you guys throw a hissy fit if Trump doesn't reveal his sources.

good good

Nobody has seen him that upset," one source said, adding the feeling was the communications team allowed the Sessions news, which the administration deemed a nonstory, to overtake the narrative.
On Thursday, Sessions recused himself from any current or future investigations into ties between Russia and the Trump campaign after it was reported he had met with the Russian ambassador to the US, something he had previously failed to disclose.
In particular, the renewed focus on Russia is seen as a major letdown after Tuesday when top officials were riding high, congratulating one another on Trump's speech to Congress.

Trump angry and frustrated at staff over Sessions fallout - CNNPolitics.com
From your link:

Trump voiced his frustration to his inner circle in the Oval Office Friday, sources said. He feels attacked by the media, former Obama administration officials and others, and frustrated that things are not going more smoothly. The President expressed his anger at non-stop leaks undermining his administration, the sources said.
One source familiar with the Friday meeting said Trump was angry at senior staff, including chief of staff Reince Priebus, about the state of affairs at the White House this week.
Word had spread through the White House that Priebus had been chewed out but those in the room dispute that.
Priebus declined to comment on the record about the meeting.
________
This much I believe. Priebus isn't on the up and up and he isn't going to last. Trump will find a way to get rid of him and he should. He's not on the team. He's got to go. I never did trust him and felt it was a serious mistake from the beginning.

Oh, I think that the orange clown should fire his whole staff and start all over again. LOL Nominate Putin as his Secretary of State. LOL

Oh, I think that the orange clown should fire his whole staff and start all over again. LOL Nominate Putin as his Secretary of State. LOL
I don't believe he has to go that far. I won't respond to your Putin comment as it's clear that even you know that is ridiculous (noting your two LOL's before and after comment).

Forum List

Back