Due to Philly's soda tax, Pepsi in Philly is laying people off

While the Right knows it's good to make a profit, whatever the damage to others.

You really think the tax was for altruistic reasons? I have a bridge to sell ya.
You need to learn to recognize when politicians speak with forked tongue.
While the Right knows it's good to make a profit, whatever the damage to others.

Let me know when anyone on the "right" forces anyone to drink pepsi. Personal responsibility is a thing of the past to some I guess,

In a free society, it is not the governments duty to control the people, what they do, or what they choose to eat, etc. People are supposed to be free to choose, something that your kind just never seems to want to understand.

Let me know when anyone on the "right" forces anyone to drink pepsi. Personal responsibility is a thing of the past to some I guess,
This is one of the taxes that affect the poor, they have to pay more, right or left, to get a pepsi with their burgers and fries. And, there are now 800 unemployed who cannot afford to eat out. Good job democrats! Good job!

Pull the hell out completely and watch them sink....does anyone think they will stop at taxing soda????

This is one of the taxes that affect the poor, they have to pay more, right or left, to get a pepsi with their burgers and fries. And, there are now 800 unemployed who cannot afford to eat out. Good job democrats! Good job!
Oh, I know, I guess I should have quoted Mousterian and his comment about what the right wants.

Forum List

Back