Trump and today's Republicans are redefining "Conservatism"

Reagan had more political acumen as a vegetable than Trump on his best day.
Now that's silly. Trump defied everyone, two political dynasties and two political parties, Hollywood, MSM, academia, the Deep state....everything, and yet singlehandedly prevailed.

No one has ever seen anything like this in US history if not the world. We get the butthurt, but stop with the nonsense.
Only someone who knows nothing about US or world history would say something this ignorant.

meat beat the other 99% of the board RW's to it.

Reagan had more political acumen as a vegetable than Trump on his best day.
Now that's silly. Trump defied everyone, two political dynasties and two political parties, Hollywood, MSM, academia, the Deep state....everything, and yet singlehandedly prevailed.

No one has ever seen anything like this in US history if not the world. We get the butthurt, but stop with the nonsense.
Only someone who knows nothing about US or world history would say something this ignorant.
Is there something wrong with you? Trump has obviously turned your world upside down, probably even more so than Reagan. Butthurt is not an excuse for ignorance.

Its simple, you libs side with, defend, and protect illegals who kill and rape Americans. Your precious illegals just bashed in the head of a border patrol agent killing him. Trump sides with American citizens and is working to put a stop to the killing and rapes of Americans.

I remember past statements like "compassionate conservatism".

Conservatives talked about preserving the values and morals of traditional United States.

What is conservatism today? From Trump and today's GOP, how would you define "conservatism". Remember, the marker is defined by GOP policies. What are GOP policies that could be used to define "conservatism".
"Compassionate conservatism" was a lie, a contrivance, a political façade behind which conservatives tried to conceal their fear, reactionaryism, and hate.

Trump and today's Republicans represent what conservatism has always been about: advancing failed, wrongheaded conservative economic dogma, pursuing an agenda hostile to the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay and transgender Americans, the voting rights of minorities, and the due process rights of immigrants.

Conservatism has always been the bane of the American Nation.

Putting a strict constitutional conservative like Gorsuch on the SC defines what "conservatism" is. I never liked the term "compassionate conservative". That just meant that we were willing to give the left what it wanted.

I prefer to call myself an "Alinsky Conservative" and am more aligned with Crowder, Milo, Breitbart, etc. Trump appears to be one too: He has no reservations against using the same tactics the left has been using for decades.
A conservative without a clear moral core is a fascist, no need to invent new terms for an old problem of human governance.
Trying to associate traditional american conservatives with fascism is ridiculous. Fascism relies on big government, centralized control. That is what has always differentiated the American right from the European right.

Conservatives talked about preserving the values and morals of traditional United States.

What is conservatism today? From Trump and today's GOP, how would you define "conservatism". Remember, the marker is defined by GOP policies. What are GOP policies that could be used to define "conservatism".

Todays conservativism is becoming economic liberterianism and extreme fundie religious cult if you're LGBT but you can fuck freely if you're not part of that.

What is libertarian about "today's conservatives"?

"Compassionate conservatism" was a lie, a contrivance, a political façade behind which conservatives tried to conceal their fear, reactionaryism, and hate.

Trump and today's Republicans represent what conservatism has always been about: advancing failed, wrongheaded conservative economic dogma, pursuing an agenda hostile to the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay and transgender Americans, the voting rights of minorities, and the due process rights of immigrants.

You make vile accusations and to back it up, you make more vile accusations.

As liberals go, you are pretty much standard.

Don't feel special.

Don't feel special.
and he is too much of a wuss to actually back up the shit he puts up....drive by, throw a bullshit thread up, and run and do the same somewhere else....

Pro owner, pro shareholder, anti-worker
Pro business, anti consumer
Pro gun, anti gun safety laws
Pro life, anti free choice
Pro today, anti tomorrow

Perhaps most importantly, republican is becoming synonymous with anti woman, anti black, Muslim, and foreigner, and pro white. However deserved this blossoming reputation for bigotry is, that's what the republican party of Trump will be remembered for.
Sounds about right.

View attachment 161500
cry-baby-9-jpg.161500

I never can understand the kind of people who like those pictures. You know the kids are tortured to make them cry.
I guess Republicans find that cute, especially after they poisoned children in Flint and support a pedophile for the Senate.

Its simple, you libs side with, defend, and protect illegals who kill and rape Americans. Your precious illegals just bashed in the head of a border patrol agent killing him. Trump sides with American citizens and is working to put a stop to the killing and rapes of Americans.
When you have to lie to support your warped view, then you have already lost.

Don't feel special.
and he is too much of a wuss to actually back up the shit he puts up....drive by, throw a bullshit thread up, and run and do the same somewhere else....
Prove what?
The effort to strip healthcare from tens of millions of Americans?
The effort to raise taxes on those making less than 70 grand to give tax cuts to billionaires?
Wanting to put a pedophile in the Senate?
Cutting food stamps from veterans?
Cutting veterans jobs programs?

I mean come on. Which one of these hasn't been proven again and again?

Don't feel special.
Prove what?
The effort to strip healthcare from tens of millions of Americans?
The effort to raise taxes on those making less than 70 grand to give tax cuts to billionaires?
Wanting to put a pedophile in the Senate?
Cutting food stamps from veterans?
Cutting veterans jobs programs?

I mean come on. Which one of these hasn't been proven again and again?
next time understand what is being talked about before you jump in....but then you are not to good at that are you?...

View attachment 161500
cry-baby-9-jpg.161500

I never can understand the kind of people who like those pictures. You know the kids are tortured to make them cry.
I guess Republicans find that cute, especially after they poisoned children in Flint and support a pedophile for the Senate.
You were there and saw them torturing the kids. Man you are lying imbecile, You trash will say anything to make your self believable.

The GOP is not very conservative. And it's been like that for a very long time.

The Statesman is the only true conservative I've seen define conservatism concisely.

Last edited:

The GOP is not very conservative. And it's been like that for a very long time
Replying to a regressive like him factually will only make him lie and spin more.

Replying to a regressive like him factually will only make him lie and spin more.

Maybe. I don't know the guy. So I can't say. But he sure did ask the right question.

Maybe. I don't know the guy. So I can't say. But he sure did ask the right question.
You'll see as you go. I usually don't ever try to reply seriously to them. They are non stop liars and smokers.

Oh look another post from One Note Samba boy. What's the topic this time?

Forum List

Back