Trump and the NRA and the GOP have INFESTED America with murderous GUN VERMIN

Most mass shooters are leftist atheists.

What was your point again?

...but, you forgot to post a link backing that up.
It’s right there with most shooters are whiteTrump nationalists, shitforbrains.
So did Ed.

But you're giving him a pass.

I don't know what shooter Ed was talking about, but Weather is talking about "most shooters". Personally, I have never heard of a single atheist leftist mass shooter.
Ignoramus.

• Dimitrios Pagourtzis, Santa Fe, Texas shooter who killed at least 10 people at a public school, described himself as an atheist on his Facebook page (May 2018)[5]
  • Gabriel Ross Parker, shooter at Marshall County High School in Kentucky who murdered two people (January 2018)[6][7][8]
  • Devin Patrick Kelley, perpetrator of the Sutherland Springs, Texas shooting at First Baptist Church, murdered 26 people (November 2017)[9][10][11][12][13][14]
  • Chris Harper Mercer, Umpqua Community College gunman (October 2015)[15][16]
  • Craig Stephen Hicks, perpetator of the Chapel Hill Shootings (February 2015)[17]
  • Jared Lee Loughner, perpetrator of the Tucson Shootings (January 2011)[18]
  • Seung-Hui Cho, perpetrator of the Virginia Tech shootings (April 2007)[19]
  • Jeffrey Dahmer, serial killer and sex offender responsible for the rape, murder, and dismemberment of seventeen men and boys (1978 - 1991)[1]
  • James Oliver Huberty, perpetrator of the San Ysidro McDonald's massacre (July 1984)[20]
  • Carl Panzram (1891-1930) was an American serial killer, rapist, arsonist, robber and burglar. In his autobiography and prison confessions Panzram claimed he committed 21 murders (a majority of which were not corroborated) and over 1,000 sodomies of boys and men. He was executed for murdering a prison employee at Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary. Panzram declared "“I don't believe in man, God nor Devil. I hate the whole damned human race, including myself. I preyed upon the weak, the harmless and the unsuspecting. This lesson I was taught by others: might makes right.”[21]

Ok, so, not only are you having to reach back into the 1920's, and before, you are assuming that leftist=atheist, and vice versa. And you call that 'Most"? There were 268 mass shootings in 2018 alone!

There have been 268 mass shootings in 2018
Ok, if you want to name every gang shooting.

Out of 268 name two where the shooter was a regular church attender.

Wait.

Name one. One out of 268.

I’ll wait.

Still stretching pal. Nobody is blaming mass shooting on churchgoers.
Crappy dodge.

Fact is, since 1998 there have been a grand total of THREE regular church goers who were mass shooters.

Out of how many? 268 in 2018 alone per your claim.
What are the religious views of mass public shooters? - Crime Prevention Research Center

I don't know what shooter Ed was talking about, but Weather is talking about "most shooters". Personally, I have never heard of a single atheist leftist mass shooter.
Ignoramus.

• Dimitrios Pagourtzis, Santa Fe, Texas shooter who killed at least 10 people at a public school, described himself as an atheist on his Facebook page (May 2018)[5]
  • Gabriel Ross Parker, shooter at Marshall County High School in Kentucky who murdered two people (January 2018)[6][7][8]
  • Devin Patrick Kelley, perpetrator of the Sutherland Springs, Texas shooting at First Baptist Church, murdered 26 people (November 2017)[9][10][11][12][13][14]
  • Craig Stephen Hicks, perpetator of the Chapel Hill Shootings (February 2015)[17]
  • Jeffrey Dahmer, serial killer and sex offender responsible for the rape, murder, and dismemberment of seventeen men and boys (1978 - 1991)[1]
  • James Oliver Huberty, perpetrator of the San Ysidro McDonald's massacre (July 1984)[20]
  • Carl Panzram (1891-1930) was an American serial killer, rapist, arsonist, robber and burglar. In his autobiography and prison confessions Panzram claimed he committed 21 murders (a majority of which were not corroborated) and over 1,000 sodomies of boys and men. He was executed for murdering a prison employee at Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary. Panzram declared "“I don't believe in man, God nor Devil. I hate the whole damned human race, including myself. I preyed upon the weak, the harmless and the unsuspecting. This lesson I was taught by others: might makes right.”[21]

Ok, so, not only are you having to reach back into the 1920's, and before, you are assuming that leftist=atheist, and vice versa. And you call that 'Most"? There were 268 mass shootings in 2018 alone!

Wait.

I’ll wait.

Crappy dodge.

Fact is, since 1998 there have been a grand total of THREE regular church goers who were mass shooters.

What are the religious views of mass public shooters? - Crime Prevention Research Center

I have no religious views.

Now, back on target, the El Paso shooter seems to have been obsessed with hate for immigrants. I wonder where that came from?

"Trump and the NRA and the GOP have INFESTED America with murderous GUN VERMIN"
That is a lie of egregious proportions, just like the Steel Dossier that has been proven 100% false in every way.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the NRA which could suffer even more to their already very tarnished reputation.
Let the bastards suffer more than anyone has ever suffered
They teach gun safety, ed, and have saved thousands of lives by teaching gun safety, care, and beneficial uses of guns in hunting to bring home the bacon to their families for good meals. They also teach their sons care of and respect for guns and using them to benefit humans, not to harm them. That's the job of the military.

The democrat party seemed to care more about the feelings of the mentally deranged than the welfare of society when the Va.Tech Blacksburg shooter was able to purchase firearms even though he was under a court ordered psychiatric counseling. The Sheriff in Tucson blamed Rush Limbaugh for the shooting of Gabby Giffords even though the shooter was able to obtain a firearm while schizophrenic. Baseball team shooter James Hodgkinson must have given friends and family cause to wonder why the hell he was intent on killing republican congresspeople but nobody called the authorities. The MSM may have tipped their hand when they called the Country Concert in Vegas a 'Trump Rally" but nobody in the vast resources of the FBI could figure out why Stephen Paddock opened fire on republicans.

Most mass shooters are white Trump nationalists.

So did Ed.

Ignoramus.

Impressive list, but while some are undoubtedly batshit crazy but do you have anything showing they were politically motivated, and that the politically motivated ones weren't trump supporters?

So did Ed.

Ignoramus.

Wait.

I’ll wait.

Why are you trying to change the subject and nature of the question?
Shame how colored people are always shooting people up.
The shooter was WHITE!
And a Trump Nationalist!

That doesn't seem to be the case.
Exactly the case.

OK prove it.

Ignoramus.

Wait.

I’ll wait.

Crappy dodge.

We aren't talking about how many church goers are mass shooters. We're talking about how many trump supporters are mass shooters. Seems like most, and they usually flip out shortly after another racist Trump rally. Try to keep up.

We need to describe Tramp's America in his OWN language!

What Trump Talks About When He Talks About Infestations

OH and the NRA is a joke and backs common sense gun laws too,,,

They oppose universal background checks and advocate for blind people to have gun permits. Doesn't sound very common sense to me.

youve always been one dumb kunt,,,
we went over this before, the NRA are the ones behind background checks and have never opposed them,,,
I even provided their link to back it up,,

now scurry off to what ever hole you climbed out of,,,,

They oppose universal background checks and advocate for blind people to have gun permits. Doesn't sound very common sense to me.

we went over this before, the NRA are the ones behind background checks and have never opposed them,,,

Here Is the NRA statement opposing universal background checks
NRA-ILA | Universal Background Checks
Deceptively marketed to the public as a way to keep guns from dangerous people, "universal" background check legislation is instead a broadside against lawful firearm ownership in America, setting cruel traps for common and innocent firearm-related conduct and banning an entire class of law-abiding adults from certain gun purchases.

What exactly is the difference between universal background checks and checks only from licensed dealer sales?

Deceptively marketed to the public as a way to keep guns from dangerous people, "universal" background check legislation is instead a broadside against lawful firearm ownership in America, setting cruel traps for common and innocent firearm-related conduct and banning an entire class of law-abiding adults from certain gun purchases.

What exactly is the difference between universal background checks and checks only from licensed dealer sales?

WHAT NO LINK???
you havent changed

NRA-ILA | NRA's Support for the National Instant Criminal Background System: Fact Checking the Fact Checker

WHAT NO LINK???
you havent changed

NRA-ILA | NRA's Support for the National Instant Criminal Background System: Fact Checking the Fact Checker

Yes, I accidentally left out the link, but I edited my post, and it's there now.

Donald Trump—from Charleston to Baltimore to the border—is using the tired, old language of demagogues, of fearmongers and racists, to divide our country against itself

Mr. President, this is America

And we are stronger and great because of this diversity, Mr. President, not in spite of it … We love it. We are not leaving it. We are here to stay, and we're certainly not going to leave it to you.

Its true there are people that voted for Donald Trump before that aren't racist; they just wanted a better shake in the economy

We need to recognize that when it comes to the economic gap between blacks and whites in America, it does come from a great injustice that has never been dealt with

That great injustice has had to do with the fact that there was 250 years of slavery was followed by another 100 years of domestic terrorism

Forum List

Back