Democrats Always Rush to Politicize Crisis and Tragedy “Never Waste a Good Crisis”

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Democrats Rush to Politicize Florida School Shooting
Remember Rahim Emmanuel quote about “Never Waste a good crisis?” Well these mass shootings don’t bother the Democratic leadership. Everything is politics to them. They don’t care about lives. Mass shootings help their cause according to their warped minds. Pile the dead bodies to the sky and the 2020 DNC nominee can tip-toe their way up the pile of bloody corpses and plant the flag of victory. Sick people.

Hey, good job not letting a crisis go to waste. You make a great Dem!

Let’s look at how it’s gone so far.

Democrats:
Gun bans
He’s a white supremacy guy
Trump supporter
Fuck you if you won’t ban guns
If you won’t ban guns you hate children

Us:
Tragic situation. Let’s see what the investigation brings.

Let’s look at how it’s gone so far.

Democrats:
Gun bans
He’s a white supremacy guy
Trump supporter
Fuck you if you won’t ban guns
If you won’t ban guns you hate children

Us:
Tragic situation. Let’s see what the investigation brings.

I did not see anything in the OP about it being a tragic situation. maybe I missed that.

If the guy had been named Mohammad you the rest would have been singing a different tune...just saying

Remember Rahim Emmanuel quote about “Never Waste a good crisis?” Well these mass shootings don’t bother the Democratic leadership. Everything is politics to them. They don’t care about lives. Mass shootings help their cause according to their warped minds. Pile the dead bodies to the sky and the 2020 DNC nominee can tip-toe their way up the pile of bloody corpses and plant the flag of victory. Sick people.
Post #2 in the active shooter thread.

Here goes the morons on a GUN GRAB KICK again!!!!!!!!

Who was first to politicize it?

You going to quarrel with the factual evidence in my link?

No, I agree that the Dems do that. But so do you, you just did it with this thread right after 25 people were killed.

Their blood is not even dry and here you are.
So just let the dems take over and say nothing?

Do weather you think is best. If you think that becoming just like the Dem to beat the Dems is the right thing to do, by all means do it.

No, I agree that the Dems do that. But so do you, you just did it with this thread right after 25 people were killed.

Thank you for validating my post. Watch what happens with liberal media on Monday? They are “predictable.” Democratic leadership is “predictable.” I will not stand-by and listen to their babbling “blame Trump” horseshit.

Thank you for validating my post. Watch what happens with liberal media on Monday? They are “predictable.” Democratic leadership is “predictable.” I will not stand-by and listen to their babbling “blame Trump” horseshit.

You are no different than they are, you are doing the exact same thing. you are the thing you rail against.

Nope...post-mass shooter. Can’t take it that I’m correct and have corroborating evidence.

You are no different than they are, you are doing the exact same thing. you are the thing you rail against.
Sorry Wally Gator. I am not “politicizing” this tragic event. Sit, back, watch Democrats and liberal media puppets.

In a thread in Current Events about a shooting this is the OP...but yeah, the people on the right do not do such things :290968001256257790-final:

upload_2019-8-3_19-14-53.png

So just let the dems take over and say nothing?

Do weather you think is best. If you think that becoming just like the Dem to beat the Dems is the right thing to do, by all means do it.
Pointing out the truth.

Sorry Wally Gator. I am not “politicizing” this tragic event. Sit, back, watch Democrats and liberal media puppets.

You started a tread about this in the politics forum, how much more politicizing can you get?

You started a tread about this in the politics forum, how much more politicizing can you get?
Calling out the callous nature of Democrats.

Calling out the callous nature of Democrats.

you are no different at all...not one iota

Nope...post-mass shooter. Can’t take it that I’m correct and have corroborating evidence.
Lol, I just posted your evidence kid. You are wrong.

Forum List

Back