Trump and the "But what about Hillary?" defense.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I'm watching the news and Trump is asked whether he knew Flynn had lied to the FBI.

The first words out of Trump's mouth were "What about Hillary?"

Then he said that Flynn lies and his career is ruined but Hillary lies and "nothing".

So what is he talking about? What did she lie about? Denying ridiculous GOP conspiracies isn't the same as lying.

The FBI didn't accuse her of lying.

How much longer does he think he can get away with "But what about Hillary"? It's not working.

So if you are going to say what about Hillary, then what about Hillary? Give us the "what".

What about Hillary will work forever with his lemmings, they use the same thing on here all the time.

What about Hillary will work forever with his lemmings, they use the same thing on here all the time.
Hillary has been known as a liar long before Trump came on the scene.

but, lets ignore that, m'kay?

The point you are missing is that Hillary being a liar does not excuse Trump from being one. The "well that person is worse" defense is that a child and does not work in real life.

Using this "logic" Ted Bundy could point to Jeffrey Dahmer and say "hey, at least I didn't eat the people I killed, so it is no big deal".

The other thing that the Trump lemming do not grasp is that every time they use the "but Hillary" or the "but Obama" defense they are just proving how little difference there is between the three people.

Trump doesn’t need a defense, he is not guilty of any crime. He is correctly pointing out the disparity between how the media and the law is different for Democrats than for Republicans.

Flynn is accused of lying to the FBI, and has been indicted. Hillary lied to the FBI dozens of times and no indictments.

Trump is as always, correct.

The point you are missing is that Hillary being a liar does not excuse Trump from being one. The "well that person is worse" defense is that a child and does not work in real life.

Using this "logic" Ted Bundy could point to Jeffrey Dahmer and say "hey, at least I didn't eat the people I killed, so it is no big deal".

The other thing that the Trump lemming do not grasp is that every time they use the "but Hillary" or the "but Obama" defense they are just proving how little difference there is between the three people.
No argument there

It is not a defense because Trump doesn’t need one. It is an accurate observation of how the media and the law are extremely biased.

I'm watching the news and Trump is asked whether he knew Flynn had lied to the FBI.

Then he said that Flynn lies and his career is ruined but Hillary lies and "nothing".

So what is he talking about? What did she lie about? Denying ridiculous GOP conspiracies isn't the same as lying.

How much longer does he think he can get away with "But what about Hillary"? It's not working.

So if you are going to say what about Hillary, then what about Hillary? Give us the "what".
If only the GOP was in charge so they could investigate/indict H. Clinton.....if only .... if only .... if only

If only the GOP was in charge so they could investigate/indict H. Clinton.....if only .... if only .... if only

If only the GOP had a spine...if only.... if only.

Last edited:
It's not just Trump. Every right winger I know does the same thing. They can't just stick to one subject. As soon as you ask something they can't answer, they go to Hillary, or Nancy Pelosi, or gender,or a combination of all three and everything else they can think of. Listen to Hannity sometime. He does the same thing. Constantly jumping from one thing to another just to confuse the subject.

Comey himself essentially indicted her, then acquitted her under his own authority (which technically he did not have) because he saw "no intent" on her part, regardless of the fact that intent was not relevant to the crime.

The only conclusion that can be reached is obvious.

It's not just Trump. Every right winger I know does the same thing. They can't just stick to one subject. As soon as you ask something they can't answer, they go to Hillary, or Nancy Pelosi, or gender,or a combination of all three and everything else they can think of. Listen to Hannity sometime. He does the same thing. Constantly jumping from one thing to another just to confuse the subject.

If you really want to see something funny ask a Trump lemming exactly what regulations Trump has gotten rid of that has helped the economy. From there it gets funny as hell watching the use a lot words and say nothing at all.

They can't just stick to one subject. As soon as you ask something they can't answer, they go to Hillary, or Nancy Pelosi,

and 8 years ago, the deflection was to Bush, or Cheney, etc.

Need a ladder to get down from your high horse?

Trump and his leper followers have no defense for him or his lying. They constantly try to deflect to someone else rather than answer why Trump lies all the time.

If you think that the left doesn’t do that, you are naive. YOU do it yourself.

They can't just stick to one subject. As soon as you ask something they can't answer, they go to Hillary, or Nancy Pelosi,

and 8 years ago, the deflection was to Bush, or Cheney, etc.

Need a ladder to get down from your high horse?

Bush or Cheney were only brought up in the context of the discussion. Not just as some unrelated dodge.

Amazing how much you on the are right are just like the folks on the far left.

Link?

Forum List

Back