Trump and Russia

Connect the dots

Done. They say you're a Democrat hack who believes all their stupid lies no matter how ridiculous they are

Really? And how do YOU explain Trumps bizzare stance on Russia? The fact that he NEVER has anything negative to say about Putin or his regime while his son is on record saying that Trump has much business tied up with Russians?

Have anything on Hillary/Russian links...oh say anything about a uranium deal?

Heard it on the news yesterday. The FBI has no direct links from Trump to Russia and they don't believe they will find any.

They do, however, have links from the Clinton foundation to Uranium one.

Pretty interesting Story.
It would be if it were true. The Nuclear Regulatory Commission is needed to sign off, NOT the State Department.

I can't believe you could be so fucking stupid to repeat such an ignorant story that was so easily debunked.

Can you explain that?

You idiot, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission has nothing to do with it. They are tasked with the safety of America's nuclear energy policy, NOT foreign policy

Treasury (the chairman of the committee), Defense, Justice, Commerce, Energy and Homeland Security as well as the the heads of the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy. The deal also had to be okayed by the independent Nuclear Regulatory Commission as well as Utah’s nuclear regulator.

Did Clinton help Russia obtain uranium for donations? Nope

Are you blond?

Are you stupid? NOBODY buys what politifact is selling, biased left loon site at best. About the same level as Snopes....worthless

Let's review...

Trump wants to build in Moscow.
Putin wants to restore the Soviet Union and take back the Baltic nations.
Trump wants to get out of NATO.
Trump's campaign manager worked for the pro Russia Ukranian president before he was ousted and has close ties with Russian oligarchs.
Trump (an American oligarch) has close ties and many business dealings with Russian oligarchs.
Trump is on record saying he has a good relationship with Putin.
Trump does not want to disclose his tax records possibly showing his dealings.
Now Trump says he doesn't know Putin.
Trump got the plank supporting an independent Ukraine removed from the Republican platform.

Connect the dots.

cagle-trump-pied-piper.png

Putin controlled companies gave 23.5 million dollars to the clinton foundation and hired bill clinton to give speeches for hundreds of thousands of dollars when hilary was secretary of state....and for this the Russians got control of 20% of American uranium to put in their new nuclear weapons.....

But please....keep lying about Trump to hide hilary being bought and paid for by Putin....

I love how the Trumpbots try turn the Russian connection on Hillary, it's a good laugh. Your master was bought, paid for, and supported by Russia.

Trump's 30 year love affair with Russia - https://ig.ft.com/sites/trumps-russian-connections/

Uranian claim debunked:
Fact check: Donald Trump’s false claim on Russian uranium deal – Correct The Record
No ‘Veto Power’ for Clinton on Uranium Deal

Connect the dots

Done. They say you're a Democrat hack who believes all their stupid lies no matter how ridiculous they are

Really? And how do YOU explain Trumps bizzare stance on Russia? The fact that he NEVER has anything negative to say about Putin or his regime while his son is on record saying that Trump has much business tied up with Russians?

Why would I want to defend Trump? I oppose him too. You already know that. You really are stupid, aren't you? There is Republican and Democrat to you in the world, to oppose one is to be the other. It's all you can grasp.

So what are the Aborigine in Australia? Democrat, huh? Attila the Hun? Republican. What a dumb ass

Are you stupid? NOBODY buys what politifact is selling, biased left loon site at best. About the same level as Snopes....worthless

Yea yea we know you don't like politifact (OR ANY OTHER FACT CHECKERS BTW)

But what specifically do you dispute that Politifact finds on this? Do you have some contradicting evidence to point to that Politifact doesn't address?

Stop being lazy, do some honest research, make a case. I promise you personal growth in return.

Connect the dots

Why would I want to defend Trump? I oppose him too. You already know that. You really are stupid, aren't you? There is Republican and Democrat to you in the world, to oppose one is to be the other. It's all you can grasp.

So what are the Aborigine in Australia? Democrat, huh? Attila the Hun? Republican. What a dumb ass

Retardo, how about a direct answer to my question? Is that too much to ask for? Is so, then just don't respond, your non-answer dodging is ridiculous.

Connect the dots

Retardo, how about a direct answer to my question? Is that too much to ask for? Is so, then just don't respond, your non-answer dodging is ridiculous.

I directly answered your question. My question was about Hillary and the Democrats and I said nothing about Trump. Furthermore, I oppose Trump as well so there is no hypocrisy involved. Your question about Trump has nothing to do with me or what I said. You really are this vacuously stupid, aren't you?

So how often do you masturbate? I asked you a question, answer it. Whether it's relevant to anything you posted is apparently irrelevant, according to you. That's what you're saying to me

Connect the dots

I directly answered your question. My question was about Hillary and the Democrats and I said nothing about Trump.

You said nothing about Trump in a thread about Trump and Russian connection? :rofl:

Ok, I'll just take you at your word and rest my case there, so you can go find another thread to talk about Hillary's Russian connection. :rolleyes:

Let's review...

Trump's campaign manager worked for the pro Russia Ukranian president before he was ousted and has close ties with Russian oligarchs.
Trump (an American oligarch) has close ties and many business dealings with Russian oligarchs.
Trump got the plank supporting an independent Ukraine removed from the Republican platform.

Connect the dots.

Putin controlled companies gave 23.5 million dollars to the clinton foundation and hired bill clinton to give speeches for hundreds of thousands of dollars when hilary was secretary of state....and for this the Russians got control of 20% of American uranium to put in their new nuclear weapons.....

But please....keep lying about Trump to hide hilary being bought and paid for by Putin....

I love how the Trumpbots try turn the Russian connection on Hillary, it's a good laugh. Your master was bought, paid for, and supported by Russia.

Trump's 30 year love affair with Russia - https://ig.ft.com/sites/trumps-russian-connections/

Uranian claim debunked:
Fact check: Donald Trump’s false claim on Russian uranium deal – Correct The Record

That's pretty good considering the FBI has said they found no link from Trump to Russia.

They did however, find quite few links from the Clinton foundation to Uranium one.

Maybe you should do some research. I did. LOL

Connect the dots

Asking me a question about the thread because you want to know and directly deflecting my answer to your question are entirely different things. Obviously you were deflecting. Damn, you're like debating an eight year old.

As for Trump and the Russians, Hillary is owned by everyone, I don't see how it's an advantage to her even if it's true.

As for Democrats, you (the left) lie so much and the media is so biased, I don't know what is and isn't true. But I don't believe anything any of you say so I'm not concluding anything on Trump whatever he did or didn't do.

I wasn't going to vote for Trump and this wasn't going to change my mind on that, but are you saying on Russia I should reconsider that? I'm going tomorrow morning for early voting, so get back to me shortly if you think voting for neither of them is a mistake and I should reconsider Trump.

You're going to have to make a better case than you did so far though. If you think I shouldn't vote for Gary and I should reconsider Trump on Russia, let me know why

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

Uranian claim debunked:

That's pretty good considering the FBI has said they found no link from Trump to Russia.

They did however, find quite few links from the Clinton foundation to Uranium one.

The FBI also said Clinton had committed no crime and weren't going to charge her on emails. I'm guessing you are quite selective in your ala carte trust in the FBI.

Asking me a question about the thread because you want to know and directly deflecting my answer to your question are entirely different things. Obviously you were deflecting. Damn, you're like debating an eight year old.

I was not deflecting, I wanted to know why you were commenting as you did on OP's list.

I was asking you why to YOU Trump's Russian connection seems so untrue, given his seriously strange pro-Putin positioning.

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

Dear troll, the FBI has concuded they have nothing on any Trump ties to Russia. But don't let that stop you from shilling.

FBI was tasked with finding link between Trump and Russia?

Wow, when did that happen? Got a link? :alcoholic:

Look it up yourself. I did. LOL

Look what up? Your bullshit for which no link could possibly exist? No thanks.
Troll there is a link for it. I read it today. No evidence. But don't let that stand in the way of your fantasy.

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

Dear troll, the FBI has concuded they have nothing on any Trump ties to Russia. But don't let that stop you from shilling.

And you of course could point us to FBI's case that aims to find link between Trump and Russia?

You know, one where they question Trump on his extensive business ties with Russia. That would be awesome, Thanks!

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

Uranian claim debunked:

The FBI also said Clinton had committed no crime and weren't going to charge her on emails. I'm guessing you are quite selective in your ala carte trust in the FBI.

Of course she didn't commit a crime. You can't be arrested for stupidity, carelessness and incompetence.

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

And you of course could point us to FBI's case that aims to find link between Trump and Russia?
Sure I can, but I won't. I will NOT supply any of you shill with anything. If you want it you find it. Now, true to shill form, post, "So you admit there is no evidence". LOL!

Forum List

Back