Trump and Russia

Let's review...

Trump wants to build in Moscow.
Putin wants to restore the Soviet Union and take back the Baltic nations.
Trump wants to get out of NATO.
Trump's campaign manager worked for the pro Russia Ukranian president before he was ousted and has close ties with Russian oligarchs.
Trump (an American oligarch) has close ties and many business dealings with Russian oligarchs.
Trump is on record saying he has a good relationship with Putin.
Trump does not want to disclose his tax records possibly showing his dealings.
Now Trump says he doesn't know Putin.
Trump got the plank supporting an independent Ukraine removed from the Republican platform.

Connect the dots.

cagle-trump-pied-piper.png
Dear troll, the FBI has concuded they have nothing on any Trump ties to Russia. But don't let that stop you from shilling.

And you of course could point us to FBI's case that aims to find link between Trump and Russia?
Sure I can, but I won't.

Great, time for you to shut the fuck up then.

That's pretty good considering the FBI has said they found no link from Trump to Russia.

FBI was tasked with finding link between Trump and Russia?

Wow, when did that happen? Got a link? :alcoholic:

Look it up yourself. I did. LOL

Look what up? Your bullshit for which no link could possibly exist? No thanks.

Need a link. Then look it up yourself idiot. I did.

You want a link for something that doesn't exist?

Dumb-ass.

Let's review...

Trump's campaign manager worked for the pro Russia Ukranian president before he was ousted and has close ties with Russian oligarchs.
Trump (an American oligarch) has close ties and many business dealings with Russian oligarchs.
Trump got the plank supporting an independent Ukraine removed from the Republican platform.

Connect the dots.

Dear troll, the FBI has concuded they have nothing on any Trump ties to Russia. But don't let that stop you from shilling.

And you of course could point us to FBI's case that aims to find link between Trump and Russia?
Sure I can, but I won't.

I'll spring forward and you can fall back, like all dim losers.

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

Sure I can, but I won't.

Yes yes go spring away.

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

Yep, Cold War is over, stop living in the past, lib.

Sure I can, but I won't.

Yes yes go spring away.
I love the desperation the dim shills are pooting out. Smells like a Trump landslide to me! Tick tok....

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

Thats right it's over, Russia is now our good ally that would never invade their sovereign neighbors or undermine our international efforts and foreign interests.

Kumbaya beotches! Lets go ahead and elect the Putin candidate, Trump.

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

Thats right it's over, Russia is now our good ally that would never invade their sovereign neighbors or undermine our international efforts and foreign interests.

We shall. No matter how many liars like you implode.

That's pretty good considering the FBI has said they found no link from Trump to Russia.

Dumb-ass.

Of course it exists. I found it and if you weren't such a biased dumbass you could as well. LMAO What a maroon.

Dumb-ass.

Of course it exists. I found it and if you weren't such a biased dumbass you could as well. LMAO What a maroon.

Yea, show me a what a moron I am give us a link to FBI case that is looking for Trump's Russian connections.

Lets do this ese.

4CFD7839-BB24-404F-84C8C9F2B8FC6D44.jpg

Dumb-ass.

Yea, show me a what a moron I am give us a link to FBI case that is looking for Trump's Russian connections.

Since there isn't any I guess you are SOL.

They did, however, have an inquiry which found absolutely no link between Trump and the Russians.

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

Let's review.....

IT'S ALL BULLSHIT!

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0

Dumb-ass.

They did, however, have an inquiry which found absolutely no link between Trump and the Russians.

FBI did not, so far as anyone knows anyway, reviewed Trumps business connections to Russia.

THE END.

Dumb-ass.

FBI did not, so far as anyone knows anyway, reviewed Trumps business connections to Russia.

THE END.

Oh you think they wouldn't have investigated that?? What a dumbass you truly are. LOL

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

What is the biggest, most important interest of our that Russia is supposedly threatening that is worth a potential conflict with a large nuclear armed state?

No, long rambling blather and spin filled cut and pastes, either, keep it short and sweet and not filled with shit.

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

How much Uranium to build Nukes with did Trump sell them?

Asking me a question about the thread because you want to know and directly deflecting my answer to your question are entirely different things. Obviously you were deflecting. Damn, you're like debating an eight year old.

I was not deflecting, I wanted to know why you were commenting as you did on OP's list.

I was asking you why to YOU Trump's Russian connection seems so untrue, given his seriously strange pro-Putin positioning.

I didn't say it "seems so untrue" anywhere, you're just making shit up again. I did say:

1) Democrats lie so much that I don't believe anything you say

2) Whether it's true or not makes no difference, I am not voting for Trump

Note on point 1 you can never even repeat back accurately what I say. Democrats are just liars, you have no credibility

Forum List

Back