Trump and Russia

well, things could be worse. Id rather have Trump dealing with Russia instead of Hillary trying to save that Island thats about to collapse in the Spacific Ocean if too many people move there.

I think that people should be very disturbed if foreign countries are hacking us with an eye towards influencing elections. Instead, they seem gleeful about it.

It wouldn't have mattered to us who hacked your CORRUPT DEMOCRATIC machine.. The fact is your party is one of vipers and snakes.. and you and all Zombies like you will pay a yuge price this November.. Countries spy.. Hell we spy.. And??? Were you as enraged when your messiah was busted getting in the middle of the Israeli elections and using TAXPAYER money to try to beat Netanyahu?? I'm sorry.. I didn't hear you HYPOCRITE?

I would love to be a
What are you? The speech police? I'll reply as I damn well please and it's a fact- You leftist morons didn't start screaming about Trump and Russia until you got ass raped by Wiki.. LMAO

This is not a Democrat / Republican argument at all....the big concern is if Russia had anything to do with the hacking.
I do find it very strange that the news came out right after the RNC, one day before the DNC

If he is in anyway tied to the hack, this is dangerous for everyone.

I think that people should be very disturbed if foreign countries are hacking us with an eye towards influencing elections. Instead, they seem gleeful about it.

It wouldn't have mattered to us who hacked your CORRUPT DEMOCRATIC machine.. The fact is your party is one of vipers and snakes.. and you and all Zombies like you will pay a yuge price this November.. Countries spy.. Hell we spy.. And??? Were you as enraged when your messiah was busted getting in the middle of the Israeli elections and using TAXPAYER money to try to beat Netanyahu?? I'm sorry.. I didn't hear you HYPOCRITE?

Like I said, I would think any patriotic American would be pretty damn pissed at a foreign country hacking us and trying to influence our elections. It shouldn't be a partisan issue, if you're an American.

This should be a
What are you? The speech police? I'll reply as I damn well please and it's a fact- You leftist morons didn't start screaming about Trump and Russia until you got ass raped by Wiki.. LMAO

This is not a Democrat / Republican argument at all....the big concern is if Russia had anything to do with the hacking.
I do find it very strange that the news came out right after the RNC, one day before the DNC

Are you concerned about Hillary's UNSECURE server with classified information that places Special Ops in danger, in fact DEATH as the FBI director testified to?? We have PROOF that your BITCH did that.. Where are your threads on that? As for Russia? They spy like everyone else.. Is this fucking news???? Get lost with this TRUMPED UP HORSE FUCKING SHIT.. No one and i mean NO ONE is buying the liberal snake oil.

Dude, I fucking support Trump and have since he said to build the wall, while most of your party laughed at him...So get off your Slinging High- Horse..
Yes the Hillary emails are a huge concern, there are hundreds of threads about those.

Why do you have to be such a crazy person when someone disagree's with you, if it is Russia doing this they can get some very valuable information from the government.

I'm a girl , crybaby.. If you can't handle my posts- DON'T FUCKING REPLY.. It's rather simple .. put me on ignore, otherwise zip it and stop the whining.. Liberals don't like it when people point out FACTS.. it makes them angry, uncomfortable.. for decades they've own the narrative because of the OLD MEDIA.. Those fucking days are gone.

I know that you are a girl, so am I ......its anger and arguing that keeps ALL Americans blinded to the fact that we are getting screwed by ALL politicians. To think that it is only the democrats is complete stupidity and ignorance.

.[/QUOTE]
Ask me if I give a flying DoDo birds asshole what you think??

Topic is Trump, not Clinton - but by all means wander over to one of the Clinton threads if you are confused ;)

Are you concerned about Hillary's UNSECURE server with classified information that places Special Ops in danger, in fact DEATH as the FBI director testified to?? We have PROOF that your BITCH did that.. Where are your threads on that? As for Russia? They spy like everyone else.. Is this fucking news???? Get lost with this TRUMPED UP HORSE FUCKING SHIT.. No one and i mean NO ONE is buying the liberal snake oil.

Dude, I fucking support Trump and have since he said to build the wall, while most of your party laughed at him...So get off your Slinging High- Horse..
Yes the Hillary emails are a huge concern, there are hundreds of threads about those.

Why do you have to be such a crazy person when someone disagree's with you, if it is Russia doing this they can get some very valuable information from the government.

I'm a girl , crybaby.. If you can't handle my posts- DON'T FUCKING REPLY.. It's rather simple .. put me on ignore, otherwise zip it and stop the whining.. Liberals don't like it when people point out FACTS.. it makes them angry, uncomfortable.. for decades they've own the narrative because of the OLD MEDIA.. Those fucking days are gone.

I know that you are a girl, so am I ......its anger and arguing that keeps ALL Americans blinded to the fact that we are getting screwed by ALL politicians. To think that it is only the democrats is complete stupidity and ignorance.

Reince Priebus and the gang Hate Trump, 3 months ago people were called uneducated and stupid for supporting Trump..

To see this ridiculous bullshit of Rush Limbaugh hate is so obvious that you are doing exactly what they want keeping you angry and distracted while the congress steals your social security, and making themselves rich

This is fucking hilarious that your cheering this hacking, this shows me that you are a Stepford Voter just like they have brainwashed you to be

Connect the dots hell, I'm still looking for topic related original content as required by the posting rules. What is the topic anyways, links or satire?

It has original content.

Topic related?

The entire post is original content....????what are you talking about? I inserted links :dunno:

You also said that we can't criticize Hitlary for anything she hasn't been convicted of in a court of law. A standard none of your links meet.

Hypocrisy much?

Mmmm no. I didn't say that. Reading comprehension problems?

Now, how about those Trump tax returns?

BTW, so what are you looking for in his tax returns that would make you vote for Trump?

Topic related?

The entire post is original content....????what are you talking about? I inserted links :dunno:

You also said that we can't criticize Hitlary for anything she hasn't been convicted of in a court of law. A standard none of your links meet.

Hypocrisy much?

Mmmm no. I didn't say that. Reading comprehension problems?

Now, how about those Trump tax returns?

Actually you did. You know what you post stays on the site, right?
True, there is no guilt until a trial is concluded and the verdict delivered. Unless you are Clinton.

Alas...reading comprehension problems....

You also said that we can't criticize Hitlary for anything she hasn't been convicted of in a court of law.

Now, you were the one whined about Trump being found "guilty" without a trial yada yada yada right? So...I can't criticize him? Hypocrisy is rich in this one :lol:

Now there are reading comprehension problems. I said nothing about you not criticizing Trump, I was pointing out your double standard. Jesus fucking Christ that was obvious, how could you possibly not grasp that? Unreal

Topic is Trump, not Clinton - but by all means wander over to one of the Clinton threads if you are confused ;)

Like I said, I would think any patriotic American would be pretty damn pissed at a foreign country hacking us and trying to influence our elections. It shouldn't be a partisan issue, if you're an American.

We agree, which is why we are flabbergasted that you give Hillary, the source of the crisis, a pass. Her attempt to avoid oversight caused this ckusterfuck. Since the let's only concern is whether Trump added to the crisis, rather than the crisis itself, we know y'all aren't genuine in your concern. True concern would be calling out Hillary as well as Donald. But this isn't that, is it?

image.jpeg
Have anything on Hillary/Russian links...oh say anything about a uranium deal?
No but we have some dirt on Trump and his dirty ties to Russia. Did you guys think we have dished all the dirt we have on Trump? Not even close.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html?_r=0
Do tell....

Let's review...

Trump wants to build in Moscow.
Putin wants to restore the Soviet Union and take back the Baltic nations.
Trump wants to get out of NATO.
Trump's campaign manager worked for the pro Russia Ukranian president before he was ousted and has close ties with Russian oligarchs.
Trump (an American oligarch) has close ties and many business dealings with Russian oligarchs.
Trump is on record saying he has a good relationship with Putin.
Trump does not want to disclose his tax records possibly showing his dealings.
Now Trump says he doesn't know Putin.
Trump got the plank supporting an independent Ukraine removed from the Republican platform.

Connect the dots.

cagle-trump-pied-piper.png

i'll add that was the ONLY change he made in the platform.

There is no way Trump can release his taxes. Too much to reveal.

On another note William Weld just vouched for Hillary!

He was on Morning Joe reading about the Trump hate rallies and again vouched for her on Rachel. No fool, Bill. He knows how bad Trump is.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Modernizing it by letting Russia take Ukraine? Hmmm.....and when you add in the interesting timing of the hacked DNC emails....sure...

Trump has close ties with Russian interests and Russia is not exactly an ally. Would you be singing the same tune if it were Iran?

When would you release those emails, if you had them? After the election? September? Just before the DNC convention. If you see value in their release, the time was now. You don't have to be for Trump, just against Hillary.

Putin is now nationalizing the net in Russia. Throwing Microsoft out.

Trump would like to do the same here.

Last edited:
Modernizing it by letting Russia take Ukraine? Hmmm.....and when you add in the interesting timing of the hacked DNC emails....sure...

Trump has close ties with Russian interests and Russia is not exactly an ally. Would you be singing the same tune if it were Iran?

When would you release those emails, if you had them? After the election? September? Just before the DNC convention. If you see value in their release, the time was now. You don't have to be for Trump, just against Hillary.

Trump is now nationalizing the net in Russia. Throwing Microsoft out.

Trump would like to do the same here.
Obama already sold it...

Forum List

Back