had multiple people swear Queen Hillary is nice

had every minority group come out

supported racist/anti cop groups

blocked Bernie people at all attempts

Kept Queen Hillary away from any real press conferences

finally got the Queen Hillary so medicated up
to prevent coughing attacks and more seizures

The Queen Hillary was so enchanting that evening

who cares about the ratings for these bullshiting snooze fests.....there are 3 more months to go and anything can happen with these 2....

If the DailyLiar says it, you know it is not true!
The fact is the final numbers for day 4 have not been released yet, but the DNC has won the first 3 so far.

allow me..

Besides the RNC, CNN was the big winner of last night’s HRC speech with 7.505 million viewers and 2.812 million in the 25-54 news demo. In contrast, RNC topping FNC had 9.4 million total viewers and 2.4 million the news demo on July 21. In the primetime hours of 8 – 11 PM ET and with 5.693 million viewers, the Jeff Zucker-led outlet nailed the highest viewership that any DNC had on cable news since records were first compiled in 1996.

Over the four-nights of the Democrats Hillary-fest in Philly, CNN was #1 in viewers with 6.394 million and 2.291 in the 25-54 demo. MSNBC was second in viewers with 4.686 million and NBC was number #2 in the demo with 1.7 million watching. Over both the RNC and the DNC, FNC was the highest rated cable newser with an average audience of 4.5 million total viewers

With all the oulets including PBS now reporting their numbers, the last night’s end of the 2016 DNC got 33.3 million viewers to the 34.9 million who watched the last night of the RNC on July 21. Or rather, Trump’s closing speech was up 5% in total viewers over Clinton’s

more peple watched Trump because there were more people on the fence .. after his doom and gloom fest, they didnt need to watch Clinton.

tv ratings are no indicator either way ..

more peple watched Trump because there were more people on the fence .. after his doom and gloom fest, they didnt need to watch Clinton.

LOl. Worse spin I've seen in a while. Trump spoke about reality, the Dems barely mentioned the shit that has gone wrong, why would they?

The fact is the final numbers for day 4 have not been released yet, but the DNC has won the first 3 so far.

allow me..

Besides the RNC, CNN was the big winner of last night’s HRC speech with 7.505 million viewers and 2.812 million in the 25-54 news demo. In contrast, RNC topping FNC had 9.4 million total viewers and 2.4 million the news demo on July 21. In the primetime hours of 8 – 11 PM ET and with 5.693 million viewers, the Jeff Zucker-led outlet nailed the highest viewership that any DNC had on cable news since records were first compiled in 1996.

Over the four-nights of the Democrats Hillary-fest in Philly, CNN was #1 in viewers with 6.394 million and 2.291 in the 25-54 demo. MSNBC was second in viewers with 4.686 million and NBC was number #2 in the demo with 1.7 million watching. Over both the RNC and the DNC, FNC was the highest rated cable newser with an average audience of 4.5 million total viewers

With all the oulets including PBS now reporting their numbers, the last night’s end of the 2016 DNC got 33.3 million viewers to the 34.9 million who watched the last night of the RNC on July 21. Or rather, Trump’s closing speech was up 5% in total viewers over Clinton’s
Your "source" Deadline Hollywood also said the RNC beat the DNC on day 3 and they were wrong then! The DNC won day 3 by nearly 1 million viewers.

Nielsen has not released the final official numbers yet today.

allow me..

Your "source" Deadline Hollywood also said the RNC beat the DNC on day 3 and they were wrong then! The DNC won day 3 by nearly 1 million viewers.

Nielsen has not released the final official numbers yet today.

ok.

TV ratings aren't an indicator for election results 4 months from now ..... either way.

LOl. Worse spin I've seen in a while. Trump spoke about reality, the Dems barely mentioned the shit that has gone wrong, why would they?

Trump spoke about HIS reality ... FEAR, and he was the only human on the planet who could fix our lowly country ... on his first day in office.

Yesterday he spoke abut HIS reality again .. hitting politicians that dared to run him down "so hard they would spin, and wouldn't know what the hell hit them"

Trumps reality is his ego.

Trump spoke about HIS reality ... FEAR, and he was the only human on the planet who could fix our lowly country ... on his first day in office.

Yesterday he spoke abut HIS reality again .. hitting politicians that dared to run him down "so hard they would spin, and wouldn't know what the hell hit them"

I didn't hear fear, liberals did. That happens when anyone with a spine speaks up.

I didn't hear fear, liberals did. That happens when anyone with a spine speaks up.

only reason you didnt hear fear was because you have your head buried over your ears in a Trump shitpile eating away ..

only reason you didnt hear fear was because you have your head buried over your ears in a Trump shitpile eating away ..
No, I listened to the words instead of the liberal talking heads. You need an explanation, I don't.

Making America great vs making America crooked...

I know my pick.

Forum List

Back