Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
Let's review...

Trump wants to build in Moscow.
Putin wants to restore the Soviet Union and take back the Baltic nations.
Trump wants to get out of NATO.
Trump's campaign manager worked for the pro Russia Ukranian president before he was ousted and has close ties with Russian oligarchs.
Trump (an American oligarch) has close ties and many business dealings with Russian oligarchs.
Trump is on record saying he has a good relationship with Putin.
Trump does not want to disclose his tax records possibly showing his dealings.
Now Trump says he doesn't know Putin.
Trump got the plank supporting an independent Ukraine removed from the Republican platform.

Connect the dots.

cagle-trump-pied-piper.png

The propaganda is strong with this one. Trump won't run the business when he's in the White House. American businesses should be in Russia, why not? Trade is the best way to have a relationship. He wants NATO modernized for terrorism since it was designed for countries and he wants members to pay their bills.

Putin has said favorable things about him and they tried to meet but the schedules conflicted so I don't think they ever personally met. Is this a slow news day for you?

Connect the dots.

Why don't you connect the dots? (Or is comic relief all you are good for?)

The real issue is that Russia or some other foreign power may have hacked Hillary's emails and could use them to blackmail her if she becomes President. Doesn't that concern you in the slightest?

...meanwhile, the Clinton Foundation works on the behalf of any nation that "donates".

Let's review...

Trump wants to build in Moscow.
Putin wants to restore the Soviet Union and take back the Baltic nations.
Trump wants to get out of NATO.
Trump's campaign manager worked for the pro Russia Ukranian president before he was ousted and has close ties with Russian oligarchs.
Trump (an American oligarch) has close ties and many business dealings with Russian oligarchs.
Trump is on record saying he has a good relationship with Putin.
Trump does not want to disclose his tax records possibly showing his dealings.
Now Trump says he doesn't know Putin.
Trump got the plank supporting an independent Ukraine removed from the Republican platform.

Connect the dots.

cagle-trump-pied-piper.png

Yes we know the far left drones are irony impaired when they post!

And even more proof that any link will do for "facts"..

The propaganda is strong with this one. Trump won't run the business when he's in the White House. American businesses should be in Russia, why not? Trade is the best way to have a relationship. He wants NATO modernized for terrorism since it was designed for countries and he wants members to pay their bills.

Putin has said favorable things about him and they tried to meet but the schedules conflicted so I don't think they ever personally met. Is this a slow news day for you?

Modernizing it by letting Russia take Ukraine? Hmmm.....and when you add in the interesting timing of the hacked DNC emails....sure...

Trump has close ties with Russian interests and Russia is not exactly an ally. Would you be singing the same tune if it were Iran?

Connect the dots.

Why don't you connect the dots? (Or is comic relief all you are good for?)

The real issue is that Russia or some other foreign power may have hacked Hillary's emails and could use them to blackmail her if she becomes President. Doesn't that concern you in the slightest?

What evidence do you have that they were hacked?

Plenty of evidence indicating close ties with Russia and Trump. Maybe Trump should release his taxes.

Modernizing it by letting Russia take Ukraine? Hmmm.....and when you add in the interesting timing of the hacked DNC emails....sure...

Trump has close ties with Russian interests and Russia is not exactly an ally. Would you be singing the same tune if it were Iran?

When would you release those emails, if you had them? After the election? September? Just before the DNC convention. If you see value in their release, the time was now. You don't have to be for Trump, just against Hillary.

...meanwhile, the Clinton Foundation works on the behalf of any nation that "donates".

Which is different from Trump....how?

Since the Clintons skimmed millions, it is hard to know if they have made their first billion or not. More to the point, Trump is in the game precisely because he is against D.C. as usual. The Clinton Foundation screams corruption and power brokering like a D.C. insider.

I don't think Trump is against DC. He's for Trump. It would be good to know how honest his money is, but unlike Clinton, he won't release his taxes.

When would you release those emails, if you had them? After the election? September? Just before the DNC convention. If you see value in their release, the time was now. You don't have to be for Trump, just against Hillary.

I don't think so. In this election - it's the same thing. You want Trump to win. The DNC emails are really relatively minor - no crimes committed except for one. Hacking it. People ought to be outraged that a foreign power committed a crime in order to influence our elections. If it had been done to someone other than Hillary I think they would be.

I don't think so. In this election - it's the same thing. You want Trump to win. The DNC emails are really relatively minor - no crimes committed except for one. Hacking it. People ought to be outraged that a foreign power committed a crime in order to influence our elections. If it had been done to someone other than Hillary I think they would be.

I don't want Hillary to win, big difference. After that, I would prefer Trump lose as well. I guess if you consider Hillary is running on how we need to bring people together and her party is trashing the religion of a candidate behind the scenes. It might be a big deal. If you consider Americans want to see corruption in D.C. end and Democrats cheated their own people, that could be a big problem. It all just looks like lies from my point of view,

The Maiden was in part a response to the Ukraine being hindered by Russia in trading with the EU

Trump is a fucking businessman. He deals with countries all over the world. What dots are there to connect to what?

Democrats should be outraged the fix was in....oh wait, some are

Forum List

Back