Trump and Russia

Connect the dots hell, I'm still looking for topic related original content as required by the posting rules. What is the topic anyways, links or satire?

It has original content.

Topic related?

The entire post is original content....????what are you talking about? I inserted links :dunno:

You also said that we can't criticize Hitlary for anything she hasn't been convicted of in a court of law. A standard none of your links meet.

Hypocrisy much?

Mmmm no. I didn't say that. Reading comprehension problems?

Now, how about those Trump tax returns?

Actually you did. You know what you post stays on the site, right?
True, there is no guilt until a trial is concluded and the verdict delivered. Unless you are Clinton.

Let's review...

Trump wants to build in Moscow.
Putin wants to restore the Soviet Union and take back the Baltic nations.
Trump wants to get out of NATO.
Trump's campaign manager worked for the pro Russia Ukranian president before he was ousted and has close ties with Russian oligarchs.
Trump (an American oligarch) has close ties and many business dealings with Russian oligarchs.
Trump is on record saying he has a good relationship with Putin.
Trump does not want to disclose his tax records possibly showing his dealings.
Now Trump says he doesn't know Putin.
Trump got the plank supporting an independent Ukraine removed from the Republican platform.

Connect the dots.

cagle-trump-pied-piper.png
Oh look.. Another HORSESHIT change the subject thread so that crooked BITCH and her rabid Zombie bottom dwellers can skate beneath the filth and pure fucking sewage they create with their lies and corruption. It won't work but knock yourself out dummy.

Let's review...

Trump's campaign manager worked for the pro Russia Ukranian president before he was ousted and has close ties with Russian oligarchs.
Trump (an American oligarch) has close ties and many business dealings with Russian oligarchs.
Trump got the plank supporting an independent Ukraine removed from the Republican platform.

Connect the dots.

Oh look.. Another HORSESHIT change the subject thread so that crooked BITCH and her rabid Zombie bottom dwellers can skate beneath the filth and pure fucking sewage they create with their lies and corruption. It won't work but knock yourself out dummy.

Topic is Trump, not Clinton - but by all means wander over to one of the Clinton threads if you are confused ;)

It has original content.

Topic related?

The entire post is original content....????what are you talking about? I inserted links :dunno:

You also said that we can't criticize Hitlary for anything she hasn't been convicted of in a court of law. A standard none of your links meet.

Hypocrisy much?

Mmmm no. I didn't say that. Reading comprehension problems?

Now, how about those Trump tax returns?

Actually you did. You know what you post stays on the site, right?
True, there is no guilt until a trial is concluded and the verdict delivered. Unless you are Clinton.

Alas...reading comprehension problems....

You also said that we can't criticize Hitlary for anything she hasn't been convicted of in a court of law.

Now, you were the one whined about Trump being found "guilty" without a trial yada yada yada right? So...I can't criticize him? Hypocrisy is rich in this one :lol:

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

Topic is Trump, not Clinton - but by all means wander over to one of the Clinton threads if you are confused ;)

What are you? The speech police? I'll reply as I damn well please and it's a fact- You leftist morons didn't start screaming about Trump and Russia until you got ass raped by Wiki.. LMAO

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

What are you? The speech police? I'll reply as I damn well please and it's a fact- You leftist morons didn't start screaming about Trump and Russia until you got ass raped by Wiki.. LMAO

This is not a Democrat / Republican argument at all....the big concern is if Russia had anything to do with the hacking.
I do find it very strange that the news came out right after the RNC, one day before the DNC

If he is in anyway tied to the hack, this is dangerous for everyone.

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

This is not a Democrat / Republican argument at all....the big concern is if Russia had anything to do with the hacking.
I do find it very strange that the news came out right after the RNC, one day before the DNC

Are you concerned about Hillary's UNSECURE server with classified information that places Special Ops in danger, in fact DEATH as the FBI director testified to?? We have PROOF that your BITCH did that.. Where are your threads on that? As for Russia? They spy like everyone else.. Is this fucking news???? Get lost with this TRUMPED UP HORSE FUCKING SHIT.. No one and i mean NO ONE is buying the liberal snake oil.

OMG RUSSIA SPIED ON THE US GOVERNMENT AND POLITICAL PARTIES... OMG.. WHAT A SHOCK!!!!

Get the fuck out of here. Damn idiots.

LIBERALS get their stank corrupt asses BUSTED by this leak for LYING, CHEATING, RACISM, BIGOTRY, RIGGING the system and they come back with, "It's Russia's fault?"

ROFLMAO Bwhahahahahahahaha

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

I think that people should be very disturbed if foreign countries are hacking us with an eye towards influencing elections. Instead, they seem gleeful about it.

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

I think that people should be very disturbed if foreign countries are hacking us with an eye towards influencing elections. Instead, they seem gleeful about it.

It wouldn't have mattered to us who hacked your CORRUPT DEMOCRATIC machine.. The fact is your party is one of vipers and snakes.. and you and all Zombies like you will pay a yuge price this November.. Countries spy.. Hell we spy.. And??? Were you as enraged when your messiah was busted getting in the middle of the Israeli elections and using TAXPAYER money to try to beat Netanyahu?? I'm sorry.. I didn't hear you HYPOCRITE?

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

Are you concerned about Hillary's UNSECURE server with classified information that places Special Ops in danger, in fact DEATH as the FBI director testified to?? We have PROOF that your BITCH did that.. Where are your threads on that? As for Russia? They spy like everyone else.. Is this fucking news???? Get lost with this TRUMPED UP HORSE FUCKING SHIT.. No one and i mean NO ONE is buying the liberal snake oil.

Dude, I fucking support Trump and have since he said to build the wall, while most of your party laughed at him...So get off your Slinging High- Horse..
Yes the Hillary emails are a huge concern, there are hundreds of threads about those.

Why do you have to be such a crazy person when someone disagree's with you, if it is Russia doing this they can get some very valuable information from the government.

It wouldn't have mattered to us who hacked your CORRUPT DEMOCRATIC machine.. The fact is your party is one of vipers and snakes.. and you and all Zombies like you will pay a yuge price this November.. Countries spy.. Hell we spy.. And??? Were you as enraged when your messiah was busted getting in the middle of the Israeli elections and using TAXPAYER money to try to beat Netanyahu?? I'm sorry.. I didn't hear you HYPOCRITE?

Like I said, I would think any patriotic American would be pretty damn pissed at a foreign country hacking us and trying to influence our elections. It shouldn't be a partisan issue, if you're an American.

Dude, I fucking support Trump and have since he said to build the wall, while most of your party laughed at him...So get off your Slinging High- Horse..
Yes the Hillary emails are a huge concern, there are hundreds of threads about those.

Why do you have to be such a crazy person when someone disagree's with you, if it is Russia doing this they can get some very valuable information from the government.

I'm a girl , crybaby.. If you can't handle my posts- DON'T FUCKING REPLY.. It's rather simple .. put me on ignore, otherwise zip it and stop the whining.. Liberals don't like it when people point out FACTS.. it makes them angry, uncomfortable.. for decades they've own the narrative because of the OLD MEDIA.. Those fucking days are gone.

Like I said, I would think any patriotic American would be pretty damn pissed at a foreign country hacking us and trying to influence our elections. It shouldn't be a partisan issue, if you're an American.
Are you pissed off at Barack Hussein Obama for trying to influence Israeli elections?? That shouldn't be a partisan issue if you're an American.. See how that works?

Team Obama Violates Prime Directive: Attempt to Influence Israeli Election 'Larger Than Reported'

That is a tragic narrative. See I would think that any patriotic American would be furious that one of the two major party's was rigging elections. If the Dumbocrats weren't so astoundingly unethical - it wouldn't matter if they were hacked. There would be nothing to hide. Oops...

By the way - I would also think any patriotic American would be ecstatic that the truth was released to the American people. No matter who did it and no matter how they did it.

Incidentally - if you're truly worried about foreign influence on elections - you might want to follow the hundreds of millions of dollars from China to the Clinton Foundation. Just say'n...

Only a liberal wouldn't be gleeful about the truth being reported and political corruption being exposed.

Whoever it was

that hacked the corrupt witch emails....

Bless you!:2up:

More

We want more!:biggrin:

Forum List

Back