Trump and Russia

I dont think there is that much of value in th dnc hacked emails

Why are Hillary's emails less likely to have been hacked? You are obviously terrified of this issue, and you should be.
I'm saying no evidence.

I'm not going to run yelling the sky is falling without reasonable evidence. No, I'm not concerned at this point.

I am concerned about Trumps potentially close ties to Russia, because that combined with an isolationist stance could give Russia free rein to invade it's former satellites and our current allies.

You think Obama's been a deterrent?

:lmao:

Yeah ...

Sanctions have had an effect combined with low oil prices. A Trump administration would likely drop them.

Sanctions keep getting ignored by Europeans and they know that. It was a common topic of discussion when I worked in the Netherlands most of the last year. Based on what are they working? You sure can't point to Russia's actions which point pretty clearly to that they don't. You also don't understand the midset of Russians, they long for the return of the Empire

sup Ice? nothing to work with?

bitch !

LMAO
Huh? You expect people to be here because you made a post? How old did you say you were?

yes he does, in fact, he buys everything from foreign countries, and not American $ 200.00 Trump tie made in China (for $3.00) anyone?

TrumpCollection.png

trumpchina.jpg
Almost as if he was running a business. He did it for the same reasons most do, it's too expensive and regulated here.

yup, almost running a business ... you said it, not me.
That's your response? You don't have much to operate with.

four bankruptcies, shafted contractors getting pennies on the dollar for their work, disgruntled "students", FRAUD trial, pending, all due to ALMOST RUNNING A BUSINESS..

better?
A trial pending means a trial is pending, not guilt. That's a presumption on your part. I'm a contractor and a member of a contractor forum and guys that have worked on Trump projects had a good experience and had nothing but good to say. There's always disgruntled students, you sound like one. He isn't almost running a business, he created an empire with concerns all over the world.

And you? You're a know nothing hateful little snot with a keyborard, nothing more.

True, there is no guilt until a trial is concluded and the verdict delivered. Unless you are Clinton.

Why are Hillary's emails less likely to have been hacked? You are obviously terrified of this issue, and you should be.
I'm saying no evidence.

I'm not going to run yelling the sky is falling without reasonable evidence. No, I'm not concerned at this point.

I am concerned about Trumps potentially close ties to Russia, because that combined with an isolationist stance could give Russia free rein to invade it's former satellites and our current allies.

Yeah ...

Sanctions have had an effect combined with low oil prices. A Trump administration would likely drop them.

Sanctions keep getting ignored by Europeans and they know that. It was a common topic of discussion when I worked in the Netherlands most of the last year. Based on what are they working? You sure can't point to Russia's actions which point pretty clearly to that they don't. You also don't understand the midset of Russians, they long for the return of the Empire

Your last sentence was reflected in my OP, I do understand the Russian mindset.

Liberals in general seem to paint Trump as an isolationist. Then when he has relationships that might help with an important country, that is bad. Sounds a little hypocritical.

bitch !

LMAO
Huh? You expect people to be here because you made a post? How old did you say you were?

Almost as if he was running a business. He did it for the same reasons most do, it's too expensive and regulated here.

four bankruptcies, shafted contractors getting pennies on the dollar for their work, disgruntled "students", FRAUD trial, pending, all due to ALMOST RUNNING A BUSINESS..

better?
A trial pending means a trial is pending, not guilt. That's a presumption on your part. I'm a contractor and a member of a contractor forum and guys that have worked on Trump projects had a good experience and had nothing but good to say. There's always disgruntled students, you sound like one. He isn't almost running a business, he created an empire with concerns all over the world.

And you? You're a know nothing hateful little snot with a keyborard, nothing more.

True, there is no guilt until a trial is concluded and the verdict delivered. Unless you are Clinton.
So the director of the FBI lied?

I'm saying no evidence.

Yeah ...

Your OP also had ridiculous crap like that Trump wants to "get out of NATO." What he said was he wants the NATO member countries to meet their commitments.

And again, that you think Obama has been a deterrent to Putin's actions is just a joke if you look at what Putin has done to Obama from the Middle East to The Ukraine.

And the sanctions are a joke too when Europe won't follow them, they are Russia's biggest trading partners. And not taking Russian energy would hurt them more than Russia

bitch !

LMAO

better?

Where were the trials for all your links in your OP?

Wow, your hypocrisy reeks

Right about now would be a very good time to elect a former Secretary Of State who naturally knows something about international affairs

This argument could have been used to keep Neville Chamberlain as Prime Minister of Great Britain because of his experience negotiating with Hitler at Munich. Clinton was an unmitigated disaster as Secretary of State and you want to keep her on the job? You would never consider someone like her to handle your personal affairs, but you want to elect her as President of the United States? What the hell is wrong with you?

Let's review...

Trump wants to build in Moscow.
Putin wants to restore the Soviet Union and take back the Baltic nations.
Trump wants to get out of NATO.
Trump's campaign manager worked for the pro Russia Ukranian president before he was ousted and has close ties with Russian oligarchs.
Trump (an American oligarch) has close ties and many business dealings with Russian oligarchs.
Trump is on record saying he has a good relationship with Putin.
Trump does not want to disclose his tax records possibly showing his dealings.
Now Trump says he doesn't know Putin.
Trump got the plank supporting an independent Ukraine removed from the Republican platform.

Connect the dots.

cagle-trump-pied-piper.png

Oooh ooh -- I love connect the dots. Let's play. You could have a case. I dunno. But I'm pretty certain that everything you hear in media right now is suspect and charged with partisanship. Like Trumps' admission that he met with Putin at the NPClub. He hosted a Miss Universe contest in Moscow. That's what he does. Maybe he offered Putin a back stage pass or a photo shoot with the women or something -- but I DOUBT at that point -- they were conspiring to divide up Eastern Europe and dismantle NATO. So --- we need a STRAIGHT answer from him. Good Luck with that !!!

And second --- and more importantly -- I've heard dozens of purposely wrong things said about "Trumps influence on the RNC platform". With regards to Ukraine --- I post the ACTUAL RNC positions below. The left wing of the press has blown this "slap" to Ukraine all out of proportion. What was ACTUALLY removed was an existing statement about supplying WEAPONS to the Ukraine. What REMAINS is a totally adequate defense of Ukrainian sovereignty that's virtually INDISTINGUISHABLE from the Obama admin.. To wit.

RNC Platform

We support maintaining and, if warranted, increasing sanctions, together with our allies, against Russia unless and until Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity are fully restored. We also support providing appropriate assistance to the armed forces of Ukraine and greater coordination with NATO defense planning.

For the people of Russia, we affirm our respect and our determination to maintain a friendship beyond the reach of those who wish to divide us. We have common imperatives: Ending terrorism, combating nuclear proliferation, promoting trade, and more. We also have a common problem: The continuing erosion of personal liberty and fundamental rights under the current officials in the Kremlin. Repressive at home and reckless abroad, their policies imperil the nations which regained their self-determination upon the collapse of the Soviet Union. We will meet the return of Russian belligerence with the same resolve that led to the collapse of the Soviet Union. We will not accept any territorial change in Eastern Europe imposed by force, in Ukraine, Georgia, or elsewhere, and will use all appropriate constitutional measures to bring to justice the practitioners of aggression and assassination.

Seems strong enough to me considering what THIS admin has allowed to transpire.

I believe there is a DESIRE to pull closer to Putin. Because Putin is a rare "leader" in the world right now. He (and Russia) have an amazing track record of warning us about making mistakes BEFORE we make them.

1) We were wrong to oppose to Russia when they were in Afghan. And to ally with Jihadists and the Taliban.

2) He stopped Obama/Kerry from blowing yet another smoking crater into the ME with Obama's "Syrian redline" standoff.

3) He has consistently cooperated in the war on terrorism by supplying timely tips which included one of the Tsarnaev bros -- which we apparently ignored.

So -- there MAYBE some love being groomed here. But I doubt its as nefarious as the current press makes it sound.
The thing is, IS Putin the kind of leader we should be drewing closer to when his ambitions include invading our allies...sort of sends the wrong message. As does Russias bombing of groups we are attempting to ally with and the targeting of hospitals and civilians. Or the hacking of emails and attempting to influence our elections.

In Syria -- we are CREATING fictional allies with no prayer of leading a unified Syria. Putin knows that. Also knows we're pretty stupid for trying to Democratize the ME.

Outside of Clinton's PRIVATE server -- which WOULD be an International target -- the most LIKELY hackers of DNC and Campaign email would be that HUUUUGE army of anarchists that live in the Progressive wing of the Dem party itself. Orgs like Anonymous. And they are pissed at DNC DCCC Clinton.

http://fas.org/irp/eprint/leftwing.pdf

I'm saying no evidence.

Actually -- in terms of her qualifications for office, just the POSSIBILITY that her State Dept work is exposed and leaves her open to blackmail from the highest bidder. And the possibility of blackmail is usually a big factor in denying anyone Security Clearance.

Don't see that Trump has made deals for Russia to mine 25% of our uranium on US public lands. I'd say THAT would be "close ties to Russia" for the Clintster.. That's NOT just a Miss Universe pageant.

But personally.. These are TWO arrogant lunatics and I'm working for BETTER choice for America on the ballot.

Let's review...

Trump's campaign manager worked for the pro Russia Ukranian president before he was ousted and has close ties with Russian oligarchs.
Trump (an American oligarch) has close ties and many business dealings with Russian oligarchs.
Trump got the plank supporting an independent Ukraine removed from the Republican platform.

Connect the dots.

Connect the dots hell, I'm still looking for topic related original content as required by the posting rules. What is the topic anyways, links or satire?

It has original content.

Topic related?

I'm saying no evidence.

Yeah ...

Your OP also had ridiculous crap like that Trump wants to "get out of NATO." What he said was he wants the NATO member countries to meet their commitments.

And again, that you think Obama has been a deterrent to Putin's actions is just a joke if you look at what Putin has done to Obama from the Middle East to The Ukraine.

And the sanctions are a joke too when Europe won't follow them, they are Russia's biggest trading partners. And not taking Russian energy would hurt them more than Russia

You laugh, coyot i gulp i. But you have no content. You're a Democrat shilll

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

Connect the dots hell, I'm still looking for topic related original content as required by the posting rules. What is the topic anyways, links or satire?

It has original content.

Topic related?

The entire post is original content....????what are you talking about? I inserted links :dunno:

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

It has original content.

Topic related?

The entire post is original content....????what are you talking about? I inserted links :dunno:

You also said that we can't criticize Hitlary for anything she hasn't been convicted of in a court of law. A standard none of your links meet.

Hypocrisy much?

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

It has original content.

Topic related?

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

It has original content.

Topic related?

Damn, you must be one talented SOB to have created that pipping Trump, OH WAIT......................Cagle.com LMAO

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

It has original content.

Topic related?

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

It has original content.

Topic related?

Damn, you must be one talented SOB to have created that pipping Trump, OH WAIT......................Cagle.com LMAO

?????? No. I didn't. I just wrote what was above it.

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

NPR interviewed Russians and they don't like trump. They understand trump will say one thing one day and change his mind the next

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

NPR interviewed Russians and they don't like trump. They understand trump will say one thing one day and change his mind the next

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

:dunno:

Russians like Donald Trump, but do they believe him?

Would a Donald Trump Presidency Be Good for Russia?

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

It has original content.

Topic related?

You also said that we can't criticize Hitlary for anything she hasn't been convicted of in a court of law. A standard none of your links meet.

Hypocrisy much?

Mmmm no. I didn't say that. Reading comprehension problems?

Now, how about those Trump tax returns?

Forum List

Back