Trump and Putin just got off the phone. What do you think Putin's orders were?

No other president has EVER spoken to a Russia on the phone. Of course, if one did, he would certainly have gotten Russian orders. Especially that human stain, obama.

White House: Trump and Putin spoke by phone

So what do you think Putin's orders to Trump were?
I'm sure it was a Thanksgiving moment...Trump thanking Putin for giving him the white house!! How sweet
200.webp

Remember when the meat puppet faggot told Romney, "The 1950's just called, they're looking for their foreign policy", the left ridiculed the concept that the moonbat messiah and the hag didn't "reset" relations with Russia and they were not a threat to us anymore?

I remember.

The greatest enemy this country faces are the sociopaths in the DNC and the mindless bed wetters who vote for them.

Of course here is actual PROOF of collusion, and the meat puppet faggot promising to undermine our national defense capacity when he was re-elected.

Two double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a vanilla shake.
Oh and don't forget the gravy, its thanksgiving
They don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Russia, twat, because the CHinese had already killed all the Indians before the Russians got there. And they can't celebrate Passover because when God killed all the babies and hung their bodies over the front door to show his disapproval of government policy, Russia had an alliance with Egypt. Educate yourself, you tantrum-throwing pavement slug.

Last edited:

They don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Russia, twat, because the CHinese had already killed all the Indians before the Russians got there. And they can't celebrate Passover because when God killed all the babies and hung their bodies over the front door, Russia had an treaty with Egypt. Educate yourself, you tantrum-throwing pavement slug.
Dude, get a fuckin life....I'm not here for a history lesson, I could give a rats fuck about Trump or Putin, I'm here to drag that orange mf until he's no longer in office, dig?

They don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Russia, twat, because the CHinese had already killed all the Indians before the Russians got there. And they can't celebrate Passover because when God killed all the babies and hung their bodies over the front door, Russia had an treaty with Egypt. Educate yourself, you tantrum-throwing pavement slug.
Dude, get a fuckin life....I'm not here for a history lesson, I could give a rats fuck about Trump or Putin, I'm here to drag that orange mf until he's no longer in office, dig?
but wait now....you just said you can give a rats ass about the guy?...sure doesnt seem that way....

I'm pretty sure he said "After you have more flexablity, please cancel that missile defense system in those former Eastern Block counries."

Oh, sorry, those are the orders he gave to Obama.

Trump and Putin working together to restore both countries and the world is the worst nightmare of Deep State and their puppets liberals.
Putin bought off the us from caring about their invasion of Ukraine. And what else?
Deep State with the help of Obama's administration +McCain that who REALLY invaded Ukraine and are telling the fairly tales for the fools like you "Putin invaded Ukraine".

"Ukraine-the hidden truth" an Italian film about snipers on the Maidan in Ukraine
Snipers:
“We had to make provocations, to provoke policemen to turn against the crowd and to attack the people. Mamulashvili presented an American military guy [Brian Christopher Boyenger, a sniper from 101 Airborne division USA] and told us he would be our instructor. After Maidan he went to Donbass where he would fight in “Georgian Legion”, he was the one who gave them orders

^English subtitles

^This is Nuland-Pyatt [US Ambassador in Ukraine] leaked phone conversation selecting who will rule “democratic” Ukraine after the coup they arranged and Soros sponsored.

upload_2017-11-21_12-32-57.png

If Putin invaded Ukraine like you said, he would be ruling it from Kiev 3 years ago.

I'm surprised how efficient all those ignorant people are in passing fake news around!

Trump and Putin working together to restore both countries and the world is the worst nightmare of Deep State and their puppets liberals.
Putin bought off the us from caring about their invasion of Ukraine. And what else?
Deep State with the help of Obama's administration +McCain that who REALLY invaded Ukraine and are telling the fairly tales for the fools like you "Putin invaded Ukraine".

"Ukraine-the hidden truth" an Italian film about snipers on the Maidan in Ukraine
Snipers:
“We had to make provocations, to provoke policemen to turn against the crowd and to attack the people. Mamulashvili presented an American military guy [Brian Christopher Boyenger, a sniper from 101 Airborne division USA] and told us he would be our instructor. After Maidan he went to Donbass where he would fight in “Georgian Legion”, he was the one who gave them orders

^English subtitles

^This is Nuland-Pyatt [US Ambassador in Ukraine] leaked phone conversation selecting who will rule “democratic” Ukraine after the coup they arranged and Soros sponsored.

View attachment 161734
If Putin invaded Ukraine like you said, he would be ruling it from Kiev 3 years ago.

I'm surprised how efficient all those ignorant people are in passing fake news around!

What said Goebbels?What do ((( MSM presstitutes))) now?

Joseph+Goebbels+4.jpg

No other president has EVER spoken to a Russia on the phone. Of course, if one did, he would certainly have gotten Russian orders. Especially that human stain, obama.
What does Obama have to do with Trump getting his orders from Putin?

Forum List

Back