Trump ambassador pressures UK to release Tommy Robinson

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
LONDON (Reuters) – Sam Brownback, the U.S. Ambassador for International Religious Freedom, complained to the British ambassador in Washington D.C. about the treatment of an English right-wing activist who is in jail for disrupting a trial, according to three sources familiar with the discussion.
Trump Ambassador Pressures UK To Release Tommy Robinson

Well at least someone is trying to get Tommy out of there and they should get him out he did nothing wrong the only ones who think he did so ar ethe fkn morons who are jus tlike Trump haters.

Of course he did. Trump never learned that sometimes he should STFU because it's none of his business.

LONDON (Reuters) – Sam Brownback, the U.S. Ambassador for International Religious Freedom, complained to the British ambassador in Washington D.C. about the treatment of an English right-wing activist who is in jail for disrupting a trial, according to three sources familiar with the discussion.
Trump Ambassador Pressures UK To Release Tommy Robinson

Well at least someone is trying to get Tommy out of there and they should get him out he did nothing wrong the only ones who think he did so ar ethe fkn morons who are jus tlike Trump haters.

Here is another link because of the but but but the OP link is from InfoWars Crowd.

A Mainstream News organisation Reuters link to:

Trump's ambassador lobbied Britain on behalf of jailed right-wing...

Of course he did. Trump never learned that sometimes he should STFU because it's none of his business.
Like all powerful people can do, he made it his business. And there is nothing you or any other muslim luving cowards can do about it.

Why doesnt trump offer him asylum in the US ?
Oh yes thats right ,he is banned from the US.
This is a new low for the trump swamp.

So he entered the country illegally.....
From what I see of you leftist assholes that should make him a hero.
I am not sure that is the problem.
It is more likely to be the drug dealing or the fraud or the violence.
Just your average trump supporter.

Did you suggest that Obama STFU because the below was none of his business when he threatened the British? Or was the below okay because it was Obama? It's okay we know the below was okay BECAUSE it was OBAMA :rolleyes-41:

upload_2018-7-14_18-48-23.png

upload_2018-7-14_18-48-38.png

upload_2018-7-14_18-48-54.png

Barack Obama: Brexit would put UK 'back of the queue' for trade talks

Sounds like an MS-13 candidate. Let him in! He’ll be voting democrat in no time. Hell, he already qualifies!

Like all powerful people can do, he made it his business. And there is nothing you or any other muslim luving cowards can do about it.

Just because you haven't seen it yet doesn't mean nothing will be done. There are consequences for his behavior, and they don't always appear immediately.

You assholes constantly defend illegal wetback drug dealers from mexico so why the hate for the white guy?
Racist?

Forum List

Back