Tommy Robinson transferred to UK prison know as a Jihadist training camp

Robinson was jailed for contempt of court. Its a crime and now he is being punished. The article you quote is littered with inaccuracies and downright lies
Is this really who you are Tammy?

Tommy Robinson was reportedly transferred to the Belmarsh prison. The maximum security facility in south London was once described as a “jihadi training camp.”

The UK government wants Tommy Robinson dead

I'm sure there are some drugged out young girls somewhere being repeatedly raped by laughing Pakistani monsters, Tommy.
Maybe you can lend them a hand, or something.

I posted the actual court report. You havent read it because there are big words in it and you are stupid. Fuck off and play with your guns you sad twat.
Oh...you're all angry now. That makes me sad.

There are many issues not covered by the court report that you have avoided discussing but that's okay.
You aren't about to address things honestly anyway, even if you did know, which you probably don't.

Don't let being a quisling bother you. You can't help it.
You havent even read it. There are too many big words in it and it highlights your lies. You are a sad fuck.

Robinson was jailed for contempt of court. Its a crime and now he is being punished. The article you quote is littered with inaccuracies and downright lies.

Maybe you should worry about your own sex traffickers ?

Read this and then fuck off to your gutter.
https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content...axley-lennon-2019-ewhc-1791-qb-rev1-final.pdf
Reporting the news is against the law?? Wow
Contempt of court is against the law and that shit knew it.
So you wanted to keep child rape quiet .. interesting.. are you a democrat?
I posted the actual court report. You havent read it because there are big words in it and you are stupid. Fuck off and play with your guns you sad twat.
He was arrested for trying to report CHILD RAPE!
Sick bastard
No he wasnt. Read the judgement and it makes it clear. If you need help with the big words I can help you. I am always willing to help the underclass.

Have you noticed that the Libnutts never complain about the Jihadist pedocreeps raping thousands of children, but they are totally outraged at Robinson for speaking out about their crimes. It's just another indication that the Left is batcrapcrazy. friggin cucks

Yes, and I have noticed that so many actors promised to leave if Trump won election, but get mad when he says they can go.

Have you noticed that the Libnutts never complain about the Jihadist pedocreeps raping thousands of children, but they are totally outraged at Robinson for speaking out about their crimes. It's just another indication that the Left is batcrapcrazy. friggin cucks

Yes, and I have noticed that so many actors promised to leave if Trump won election, but get mad when he says they can go.
You should be writing his campaign ads!

First line is a lie.

UK activist Tommy Robinson was sentenced to six months in prison last week for three counts of contempt of court. He was sent back to prison immediately following the conclusion of the hearing.

He was sent down for 9 months but will serve 10 weeks if he behaves himself.
Yes, and the lie is yours.
Once again you claiming something not in evidence. We will only know after those ten weeks are up if you are right or not. But right now you are stating a conditional provision as if it were a fate accompli fact.
Are you omniscient, by any chance?
The article lies but you are such a frothing racist shite that you cant admit it.
The article lies but you are such a frothing racist shite that you cant admit it.
The authorities in the UK did not want to appear racist so the rapes were covered up. Imagine that being scared of a label so you let your children be gang raped. A despicable cowardly thing your government did and putting Robinson in jail is total bullshit.

c60bf53ef0191040940f6970c600wi-vi.jpg

This is your country Tommy. Are you proud of weakness and submission? You will be.
https://barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/c60bf53ef0191040940f6970c600wi-vi.jpg

You havent even read it. There are too many big words in it and it highlights your lies. You are a sad fuck.
Too many big words...that's very funny. You should use that, over and over again but I guess you already have.
Several times now.

It's not the size of words that's the problem. It's the corrupt English judicial system using it's power to continue their cover up and role as enablers in the rape of thousands of innocent young girls
And it's that fat pricks like you get off on helping the cover up continue.

So you are told to hate Tommy Robinson, and you do. Like a good monkey.
And you are told he broke the law by reading the names of rape defendants provided by the BBC and you believe it...like a good obedient monkey.

What sort of after life will you have, I wonder, knowing that you help the people who created and perpetuate a monstrous evil every single day of your miserable life? I'm very glad that's not on my conscience.

Forum List

Back