Trump - "Am I morally obligated to defend the president every time somebody says something bad....

John McCain defended Obama in similar circumstances in 2007.

Look where it got him!

You;re "correct"...when McCain showed the needed decency and ethics, he lost all the rednecks and bigoted right wingers...........
(were you one of those?)

LMAO, my comment just before voting for McCain in the general election was: "I'm going to hold my nose and vote for commie lite instead of full blown commie". Nobody has an obligation to defend your dear leader, nobody.

"Trump - Am I morally obligated to defend the president every time somebody says something bad...."

When someone intentionally starts a fire - are they morally obligated to help put it out?
only if that fire in question is wrongly lit.
If its a true fire, as in a grill or a campfire then no obligation to put it out is implied.
Personally if I light my grill and the fire department hits it with the hose before the steaks go on, Im going to be pissed.

Since what this person said was basically correct, there was no obligation to correct him. obama is a piece of crap, no need to defend him.

What if the question from that nut had been about Jews instead of Muslims?
I was unaware that we had issue with the Jews. are you telling us that you do?
Jews are not filthy animals that hump goats, rape women and children, throw gays off of buildings and want to see the destruction of the United States.
Please tell me how you find comparison between the Jewish people and the sand dwelling goat humpers that worship a false and perverted god.
No offense meant to anyone.

Yes, we have an issue with the Jews! Israel is the greatest threat to world peace!

We'll defend that snake Obama the same as the left has DEFENDED Bush or any Republican. Look what they did to Sarah Palin

that will be 0, never, nada, and you don't like, TOUGH SHIT

you all can choke on the faux outrage over that nasty little man.

can you imagine they want us to defend him over an Americans citizen freedom of speech

We'll defend that snake Obama the same as the left has DEFENDED Bush or any Republican. Look what they did to Sarah Palin

that will be 0, never, nada, and you don't like, TOUGH SHIT

you all can choke on the faux outrage over that nasty little man.

can you imagine they want us to defend him over an Americans citizen freedom of speech
That you and other nitwits on the right are trying to excuse what happened, deflect from it, minimize it, mitigate it, and sweep it under the rug only compounds Trump's failure, and reaffirms the fact that most conservatives are fundamentally reprehensible.

"Trump - Am I morally obligated to defend the president every time somebody says something bad...."

When someone intentionally starts a fire - are they morally obligated to help put it out?
If its a true fire, as in a grill or a campfire then no obligation to put it out is implied.
Personally if I light my grill and the fire department hits it with the hose before the steaks go on, Im going to be pissed.

Since what this person said was basically correct, there was no obligation to correct him. obama is a piece of crap, no need to defend him.

Jews are not filthy animals that hump goats, rape women and children, throw gays off of buildings and want to see the destruction of the United States.
Please tell me how you find comparison between the Jewish people and the sand dwelling goat humpers that worship a false and perverted god.

Yes, we have an issue with the Jews! Israel is the greatest threat to world peace!
how dare those bastards try to maintain their own country.

I agree - as they squat on stolen land.

Let Trump stop telling lies and fueling the birther conspiracy movement.
Dr.-Evil-The-Gang-Laugh-Hysterically-In-Austin-Powers.gif

Strange thing is.....you don't know if they're lies.

You're just assuming....because Obama has had his records sealed.

Trump is no more obligated to defend Obama than Obama is to defend Trump just as the reasonable conservatives and liberals on this board are not obligated to defend the right and left wing nut jobs here.

I think that if someone shouted to Obama that Trump was a selfless, modest, non- bigoted, all around sweetheart...........that Obama WOULD "defend" Trump from such outrageous lies.
Sure you can think it doesn't make it true though maybe he would maybe he wouldn't either way it doesn't change the fact he's not obligated to.

kinda like the illegals you protect over here.
but honestly I agree with you, they are a threat, a huge one, why, just then other night I had a matzo ball blow up in my soup at a restaurant, the broth shot everywhere, there was some guy in the booth next to my humping his goat steak while complaining about the smell of bacon in the air, hot broth coated his face burning it. Before I knew it, he finished off in his goat steak then started running around yelling ally alkabar or some crap while throwing this gay guy out a window.
F-ing jew food started that whole thing.

Besides, it was the sand monkeys that stole the Isrealies land in the first place. Returning them to it is not actually the same as squatting on it.

That assumes somebody owned the land in the first place.

Truth is, natives came from another part of the world and walked here when there was a land bridge that allowed them to thousands of years ago. They're basically squatters themselves.

That assumes somebody owned the land in the first place.

Truth is, natives came from another part of the world and walked here when there was a land bridge that allowed them to thousands of years ago. They're basically squatters themselves.

The white man came, he saw and he conquered, it's happened all over the world since the beginning of time

based on the Bible. Its their land. even if you dont believe the Bible, it was written a couple thousand years ago and defined that land as theirs.
they are not squatting, the sand monkeys just want new places to sling their poo.

Trump is no more obligated to defend the pus pocket now leaking all over the oval office than I am. And, I would never defend that SOB.

kinda like the illegals you protect over here.
but honestly I agree with you, they are a threat, a huge one, why, just then other night I had a matzo ball blow up in my soup at a restaurant, the broth shot everywhere, there was some guy in the booth next to my humping his goat steak while complaining about the smell of bacon in the air, hot broth coated his face burning it. Before I knew it, he finished off in his goat steak then started running around yelling ally alkabar or some crap while throwing this gay guy out a window.
F-ing jew food started that whole thing.

Besides, it was the sand monkeys that stole the Isrealies land in the first place. Returning them to it is not actually the same as squatting on it.

Especially since the Brits won the war. It was theirs to give to them.

The answer to the rhetorical question by Trump,"Am I morally obligated..."

should really be......"well, no, if you're AMORAL."

LMAO, my comment just before voting for McCain in the general election was: "I'm going to hold my nose and vote for commie lite instead of full blown commie". Nobody has an obligation to defend your dear leader, nobody.

Someday, when (and IF) you grow up.......you too can learn the difference between ATTACKING someone on policies, and DEFENDING them from strictly bigoted and racist comments that are easily and flatly refuted.

Forum List

Back