Trump - "Am I morally obligated to defend the president every time somebody says something bad....

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Good reply from trump. Let pussy obozo fight his own battles.

Donald Trump: I'm not 'obligated' to defend Obama - CNNPolitics.com

sep 19 2015 Donald Trump on Saturday said it is not his job to correct supporters' claims about the President, defending his decision not to take issue with a man who disparaged Muslims and said President Barack Obama is not an American.

Trump did not dispute the man's allegations made at a town hall event this week, and added that if someone criticized him to Obama, there would be "no chance" the President would come to his defense.

"Am I morally obligated to defend the president every time somebody says something bad or controversial about him? I don't think so!" he tweeted Saturday morning.

Let Trump stop telling lies and fueling the birther conspiracy movement.

Trump should have instead said:

"I know that the idiot that asked that questions is a bigoted, xenophobic moron....BUT, he represents my base and, you know, I love my base...."

Trump is no more obligated to defend Obama than Obama is to defend Trump just as the reasonable conservatives and liberals on this board are not obligated to defend the right and left wing nut jobs here.

Trump should have instead said:

"I know that the idiot that asked that questions is a bigoted, xenophobic moron....BUT, he represents my base and, you know, I love my base...."

I wonder what the collective IQ of that 'base' is?
I suppose if you consider all of the illegals and ghetto chimps that the left has, The right is most likely at least 40 points higher on average then the democrats.
My opinion, certainly not a scientific certainty. For it to be factual, you would first have to have everyone take the test, and that would require trying to explain how to take the test to the left. Can never be done.

The problem I have with what he said is that he used the word "morally". He wasn't making a moral decision, he was making a political one. That's misleading. Smart politics, but I wouldn't call it "moral".

They should check the guy out who asked the question. Democrats are known for placing plants at rallies and this one doesn't pass the smell test.

I think that guy in NH is a cousin of this guy below......

upload_2015-9-19_14-11-30.png

Trump is no more obligated to defend Obama than Obama is to defend Trump just as the reasonable conservatives and liberals on this board are not obligated to defend the right and left wing nut jobs here.

I think that if someone shouted to Obama that Trump was a selfless, modest, non- bigoted, all around sweetheart...........that Obama WOULD "defend" Trump from such outrageous lies.

"Trump - Am I morally obligated to defend the president every time somebody says something bad...."

When someone intentionally starts a fire - are they morally obligated to help put it out?

John McCain defended Obama in similar circumstances in 2007.

Look where it got him!

You;re "correct"...when McCain showed the needed decency and ethics, he lost all the rednecks and bigoted right wingers...........
(were you one of those?)

You can rest assured that Trump is seriously considering not doing ANY interviews where the interviewer directly asks:

"Mr. Trump we can put all this disputes to rest if you simply answer TWO questions:
a. Do you believe that Obama is a Muslim?.....and
b. Do you still believe that Obama was NOT born in the U.S.???"

Of course, THOSE above questions are exactly what Trump will be asked...and he has no one to blame for the embarrassment, but himself.

"Trump - Am I morally obligated to defend the president every time somebody says something bad...."

When someone intentionally starts a fire - are they morally obligated to help put it out?
only if that fire in question is wrongly lit.
If its a true fire, as in a grill or a campfire then no obligation to put it out is implied.
Personally if I light my grill and the fire department hits it with the hose before the steaks go on, Im going to be pissed.

Since what this person said was basically correct, there was no obligation to correct him. obama is a piece of crap, no need to defend him.

only if that fire in question is wrongly lit.
If its a true fire, as in a grill or a campfire then no obligation to put it out is implied.
Personally if I light my grill and the fire department hits it with the hose before the steaks go on, Im going to be pissed.

Since what this person said was basically correct, there was no obligation to correct him. obama is a piece of crap, no need to defend him.

What if the question from that nut had been about Jews instead of Muslims?

Trump could have been honest and said, I agree with that guy, or, I disagree with that guy. He could have said, I think Obama is a Muslim, or, I don't think Obama is a Muslim.

Forum List

Back