Trump all i nto outlaw burning of American nflag

Constitutional Amendments are dangerous and usually a waste of time. Save it for a more important issue like murdering babies.

Then how will they get rid of old flags if they don't burn them?
Can't pass a law that says you can't burn yer own property-Duh...

This sure is an issue where it's hard to balance between the butthurt of Antifa and other anti-Americans and liberty to do as you please.

As I've said before - I don't want anyone from either side to get anywhere near the Constitution.

I see this as a solution to a fake issue that won't change a thing, simply being used by politicians to maintain control over the puppets they lead. A common tactic used all too often by both sides. At least this one is cheap and harmless.

Why doesn’t Trump just burn the Constitution while he is at it?

Trump demonstrates proper way to respect the flag

02-CPAC-Trump-Hugs-Flag.w700.h700.jpg

“If I were President, the punishment for burning the U.S flag would be the renunciation of citizenship. No jail time, no fine— simply one year to liquidate your assets and get the hell out of our country.” Candace Owens ~ Free Speech Advocate :lol:

Candace Owens on Twitter

You think its ok to wear American flag undies up your butt crack, American flag shirt you sweat on. Am old, remember when you old cons had a hissy fit when the hippy's put a flag patch on there shirt or jeans.

I hate seeing the American flag being burned.

And I absolutely support the right to do it.

This really ain't all that complicated.

I agree.

I would never burn ANY nations flag (well...maybe a few...)

but I support a person's right to wear the flag or burn it.

Forum List

Back