Trump afraid of Desantis' debating skills? He says he might skip GOP debates

Fake News!

Trump isn't one bit "scared." He just knows that the questioners will be hand-picked by the Soros crowd and will throw soft questions at the Marxist candidate while sending hardball questions Trump's way. They won't let Trump talk while they defend everything that the Pedophile candidate spews.

And -- NO -- I'm not talking about DeSantis. I'm talking about the general election.
You know you're absolutely nuts when you claim George Soros loves Ron DeSantis.

It's easy to be tough in Truthsocial. But it sounds like Trump is afraid Desantis could rip him a new asshole in the debates.
Should Trump debate Desantis and the other nobodies? Give me your thoughts:
There could be a couple of reasons why Trump wouldn't debate DeSantis:

1) They're pretty much on the same side.
2) I think Trump actually likes DeSantis and wouldn't want to rip him to shreds like he did the last time he debated Republicans (granted ... mostly RINOs).
3) He has such a lead over DeSantis that he may be better off holding his usual rallies rather than having a team of questioners purposely sway the debate in favor of DeSantis.

It's easy to be tough in Truthsocial. But it sounds like Trump is afraid Desantis could rip him a new asshole in the debates.
Fer Christs sake, next you idiot will tell us there's a second Russian dossier.

It was a throwaway comment by Trump that somebody named Dave Goldiner of the NY Daily news turned into a freaking federal case. Wouldn't you like to see how old Brandon would do in a real debate?

Trump is at like 65% DeSantis is at like 13%. Trump doesn't need to do anything with DeSantis but ignore him. Debating him would give him legitimacy.

Forum List

Back