Trump Says He Won’t Do GOP Debates: "I'm Leading By A Lot, it seems foolish to do it, what do i gain by doing it? FOX is a nasty hostile network"

Trump is right. FOX is an establishment elitist network. They're the neocon robber barons that take from the working man and give, mostly to the rich. Democrats and neocons hate the American worker. MAGA

What makes one "viable" and how is a seat earned?
Having a snowball's chance in hell or better might be better, and he would go a long way toward earning a seat at that table if he wasn't a conspiracy theory nut.

“Sorry FOXNews, Life Doesn’t Work That Way” – President Trump Threatens to Pull Out of FOX News Debate as Channel Continues to Ignore His Campaign

On The Same Night That Classified Docs Tape Drops, Trump Says He Won’t Do GOP Debates

Idiot. The man is an imbecile.

It is sort of cute how you worshipers pretend 2020 did not happen.

It’s worse than that. Trump lost the House in 2018. He lost the White House and Senate in 2020. His hand picked great candidates lost in nearly every senate and Governors race across the country in 2022.

At this point the smart money bets against anything Trump endorses or does.

It is sort of cute how you worshipers pretend 2020 did not happen.

Cute? Pretend? I'd be the first person to tell you that Trump was ROBBED of his 2020 reelection by a scheme laid out in print and bragged about in Time Magazine. Our elections are a fraud. The government is stepping in combined with private industry to pick who wins now in cases where the winner is too far out of the mainstream, of keeping the status quo.

Again, you're gonna need some credible proof of that. You repeating a list of conspiracy theories is not proof.
I'm getting sick and tired of your whining and crying on most of these threads. Try being more open minded instead of constantly drinking the kool-aid of the Democrat party. You are one of the more boring people at this site.

I'm getting sick and tired of your whining and crying on most of these threads. Try being more open minded instead of constantly drinking the kool-aid of the Democrat party. You are one of the more boring people at this site.
I am open minded, but not so much as MAGAs are. They are so open minded till their brans often fall out.

Trump. We can watch him get convicted if multiple felonies in real time.

Only in your fascist banana republic. Just remember, the more you ascertain that Trump committed a crime, the more you seal the fate on Joe Biden who has done 10X more, 10X worse, 10X more often. And now you are making a SHOW of it before all of the world, so there will be no backing out.

I am open minded, but not so much as MAGAs are. They are so open minded till their brans often fall out.
You are one of the more narrow minded people at this site and contribute nothing but hatred. I doubt very many people here respect your opinion.

The problem isn’t open mind. The problem is proof. One example. Riverside California. The Sheriffs got a thousand reports from people scrolling through the voter rolls and election results of fraud. A thousand reports.

These reports included multiple ballots for the same person. People voting in two or more states. Dead people voting. The Sheriffs and DA investigated every single claim. They went and spoke to the people. In the case of the suspected dead people they talked to them. Got their ID’s to confirm their identity. They even held a mirror under their noses to conform by the fogged mirrors that the person was in fact alive.

They found one actual case of voter fraud. One. Just one.

Now statistics being difficult let me explain. If there had been a hundred confirmed cases of fraud that would have been ten percent. If there had been ten confirmed actual cases of fraud out of the thousand reports, that would have been one percent. Statistically speaking, we are at .1% of the alleged fraud cases were actually fraud.

When I was a boy Ivory Soap advertised they were 99 and 44/100ths percent pure. The election in Riverside County California was even more pure than that.

The Election Was Stolen folks swear there were millions of fraudulent ballots. We don’t need proof they say. We just know.

You are one of the more narrow minded people at this site and contribute nothing but hatred. I doubt very many people here respect your opinion.
Like I do for other MAGA/teabaggers here. I promise to give your remarks all the consideration they deserve.

“Sorry FOXNews, Life Doesn’t Work That Way” – President Trump Threatens to Pull Out of FOX News Debate as Channel Continues to Ignore His Campaign

On The Same Night That Classified Docs Tape Drops, Trump Says He Won’t Do GOP Debates

Trump seems to be doing fine without debates now. Can't hardly blame him for not wanting to take part in swamp promoted debates. We could see the first presidential election in a long time (maybe in history) where neither side wants to debate, probably blaming each other for having no debates.

Forum List

Back