Trump Says He Won’t Do GOP Debates: "I'm Leading By A Lot, it seems foolish to do it, what do i gain by doing it? FOX is a nasty hostile network"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
“Sorry FOXNews, Life Doesn’t Work That Way” – President Trump Threatens to Pull Out of FOX News Debate as Channel Continues to Ignore His Campaign

On The Same Night That Classified Docs Tape Drops, Trump Says He Won’t Do GOP Debates

He is .being honest but debates are best for democracy. What he has to gain is to force Biden to debate RFK . If he doesn't debate than neither will Biden, he will.have a built in excuse.

RFK is not a viable candidate. He hasn't earned a seat in a debate with Biden. If you love him so much, let him debate trump.
I don't love any poitician, that's for sure. I believe in debates to decide elecrtons not popularity contests. Why would you want to hear LESS from a candidate? Why would you not want to hear them put forward their vision and debate any opponent?

I don't love any poitician, that's for sure. I believe in debates to decide elecrtons not popularity contests. Why would you want to hear LESS from a candidate? Why would you not want to hear them put forward their vision and debate any opponent?
Seems like questions you should be asking trump. He is your preferred candidate, isn't he?

Seems like questions you should be asking trump. He is your preferred candidate, isn't he?
I prefer no.candidate, I just want to hear their policies and positions. It is through debate that I would say "yeah, that person seems to make the most sense and can help guide the U.S to success." . As the U.S goes, so goes the rest of the West.

RFK is not a viable candidate.
Really? He seems about 100 times more "viable" than Bubble-ass!

He hasn't earned a seat in a debate with Biden.
Bidden hasn't earned the right to chew gum and talk at the same time let alone deserve a second chance to continue the worst fricking administration in the history of the country.

If you love him so much, let him debate trump.
He's a democrat. If Bilbo Bidden is so hot and juicy, LET HIM PROVE IT by showing us what he can do against a fellow democrat. One that was unheard of a few months ago. If he can't trounce a guy like that, he doesn't deserve the Oval Office.

I prefer no.candidate, I just want to hear their policies and positions. It is through debate that I would say "yeah, that person seems to make the most sense and can help guide the U.S to success." . As the U.S goes, so goes the rest of the West.
You already made it clear that you think trump makes the most sense, so your poor judgement makes your opinion worthless.

Really? He seems about 100 times more "viable" than Bubble-ass!

Bidden hasn't earned the right to chew gum and talk at the same time let alone deserve a second chance to continue the worst fricking administration in the history of the country.

He's a democrat. If Bilbo Bidden is so hot and juicy, LET HIM PROVE IT by showing us what he can do against a fellow democrat. One that was unheard of a few months ago. If he can't trounce a guy like that, he doesn't deserve the Oval Office.
If you don't think Biden deserves the office, then don't vote for him. We already know how completely he trounced trump's ass.

You already made it clear that you think trump makes the most sense, so your poor judgement makes your opinion worthless.

Trump makes the most sense in Denary, ASCII, Binary, Octal and Hex. Trump makes the most sense in 8-bit, 16-bit, 32 and 64-bit word lengths. To think otherwise that somehow the idiot piece of dirt shitbag Bidden could possibly be better can only indicate your motherboard has a crack in it, and you need retired to the recycling bin for has-been adding machines.

When did I make that statement? I've said for months that the Dems are going to win in 2024. I supported Trumps policies in 2016, that is because he debated and made his case. He raised China, unfair trrade and your border, something the Establishment never did. Trump isn't going to be president in 2024, so why are Dems suggesting he will? How little faith do they have in presenting policies that Americans actually want? If Trump becomes president in 2024 it is completely the fault of the Dems.

We already know how completely he trounced trump's ass.

All you know is that the GOP was caught blindsided by the left generating 20 million fake ballots under a "new" system designed to allow unlimited democrat cheating. As for not voting for him, assholes like you have made sure it is no longer about who the people want. I'll laugh like hell if BilboBiden falls on his face next year. No doubt, they will keep him locked away from campaigning in a room somewhere hooked up to some sort of freak machine keeping him alive saving his strength up so his heart don't give out actually giving empty speeches making empty promises.

Trump makes the most sense in Denary, ASCII, Binary, Octal and Hex. Trump makes the most sense in 8-bit, 16-bit, 32 and 64-bit word lengths. To think otherwise that somehow the idiot piece of dirt shitbag Bidden could possibly be better can only indicate your motherboard has a crack in it, and you need retired to the recycling bin for has-been adding machines.
Seems 81 million people disagree with you.

All you know is that the GOP was caught blindsided by the left generating 20 million fake ballots under a "new" system designed to allow unlimited democrat cheating. As for not voting for him, assholes like you have made sure it is no longer about who the people want. I'll laugh like hell if BilboBiden falls on his face next year. No doubt, they will keep him locked away from campaigning in a room somewhere hooked up to some sort of freak machine keeping him alive saving his strength up so his heart don't give out actually giving empty speeches making empty promises.
It's true that Biden won't need to have huge campaign rallys. Every time trump has one, he drives more voters to Biden. Trump is doing the campaigning for Biden.

It's true that Biden won't need to have huge campaign rallys.
:auiqs.jpg: Won't need? You mean, he couldn't in 2020 and he REALLY can't in 2024! Besides, he knew then what he knows now---- the fix is in and the government with help from industry are putting the fix in again FOR him. That is the ONLY reason for a presidential candidate not to run.

Every time trump has one, he drives more voters to Biden. Trump is doing the campaigning for Biden.
Sure, that must be why Trump is getting more popular with every passing week! :auiqs.jpg:

Certainly, 81 million paper ballots with no chain of custody do.
You understand that repeating that conspiracy a gaziliontimes still doesn't make it true, don't you? You nutbags never did come up with any credible proof about anything, did you?

:auiqs.jpg: Won't need? You mean, he couldn't in 2020 and he REALLY can't in 2024! Besides, he knew then what he knows now---- the fix is in and the government with help from industry are putting the fix in again FOR him. That is the ONLY reason for a presidential candidate not to run.

Sure, that must be why Trump is getting more popular with every passing week! :auiqs.jpg:
Trump is more popular with the MAGA crowd. That is all.

Trump is more popular with the MAGA crowd. That is all.

Given the choice considering how great things were in 2017 thru 2019, and how things have SUCKED SINCE, no sane person is going to want to vote for Biden.

ANYONE BUT BIDEN. Even people who don't like Trump will likely bite the bitter pill to avoid four more years of:

Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 6.27.31 PM copy 4.jpg
Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 6.25.23 PM.jpg
joe-biden-jill-biden.gif
biden-falling-off-bike.gif

Forum List

Back